Stoneville Interlocking & Landscaping

Jan
Jan
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Front walkway and patio

This is the second time that we have used Stoneville Interlocking and
Landscaping to improve the outside of our home and we recommend them completely. From creating a design to make that design come to life, they were professional, and on time. Sammy's design is exceptional and Danny's extremely hard work to make that design a reality is an inspiration to see. If you choose Stoneville Interlocking and Landscaping to improve your home, you will not be disappointed.

Thank you so very very much Jan for your kind words, it was a pleasure to work for you and Johnny. All the best

Jill R. from Old Toronto
Jill R. from Old Toronto

Exactly what we wanted!

We could not be happier with Sam and his crew. They were professional, kind and very patient with our many questions and design considerations. We absolutely love the interlocking work they did in our front and backyard. I highly recommend Stoneville!

Thank you so much for the kind words Jill, it was a pleasure to work for you guys. Thanks again

Jay in Maple
Jay in Maple

Great work!

Great staff great price and most importantly great job guys!highly recommend Stoneville. They used 3d images to show me design before job started and I was really impressed with the similarities of the images and the finished product.

Thank you Jay, it was a pleasure working with you.

interlock driveway

I’m so happy that I went with Stoneville Interlocking & Landscaping for my new driveway! It was time to get rid of an old asphalt driveway and Sam came to my house very soon after I contacted him. I was immediately impressed by his professionalism and work ethic. We discussed options and he gave me reasonable quotes and different ideas and a very doable timeline. His crew is incredible — tidy and efficient. The final product looks incredible and was completed in only a few days!

Thank you very much for the great feedback!

Michael in Richmond Hill
Michael in Richmond Hill
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Driveway extension

Sam and his team did an amazing job with our driveway extension. They were punctual and the job was done within the amount of time we were told. It’s been a day and we’ve gotten already so many compliments on our driveway.

Thank you very much for the feedback Michael, it was a pleasure to have worked for you.

James Elliott from King City
James Elliott from King City
5 reviews King City, ON

Great work, friendly, professional. Highly recommended

We have an old flagstone staircase that had started to crumble, and some of the stones had come loose. Additionally, some flagstone on our driveway had cracked and slid apart. Sam came in and provided a thorough, honest quote. We trusted him the most out of the 3 or 4 people we had talked with, and asked him to let us know when he could do the job. After a day of work, the job was done, and he wanted to make sure we were happy before he packed up and left. That night there was a major thunderstorm, and one section of stones at the edge of the driveway had the sand between them settle and wash away. I texted him the next morning to see if this was normal after a storm of that size, which he quickly responded to, and let me know he would be by to repair that. Even though our job wasn’t a large one, Sam took the time to make sure it was done right.

I would recommend Sam to any friends and family if they needed landscaping work done, his professionalism, promptness, honesty and hard work are a very welcome find!!!

James I can't thank you enough for the kind words, it was an absolute pleasure to have worked for you. God bless

alison in Richmond Hill
alison in Richmond Hill
0 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Backyard refresh/ renovation

I am so thrilled with the backyard renovation that Sam and his crew did for me.
Sam delivered what he promised. From the initial quotation process, he was always available to answer my questions and give quality opinions/ expertise to me in a timely manner. He was able to work within my budget while still offering options based on the end result I was looking for. His crew was friendly, on time, neat and tidy and delivered a great product. They also worked within our timeline and even finished earlier than expected (without rushing!)
I would be happy to reccomend Stoneville to anyone looking for great customer service and a quality and product! So excited to enjoy the summer in our new backyard!

I'm totally blown away from your kind words Alison. Likewise, it was a pleasure working for you, thank you for everything. God bless

Backyard patio

Stoneville was efficient, cost effective and curtesy. Project was completed on time and on budget. Happy with the workmanship and appreciate the service.
Would use Stoneville for all of our landscaping projects.

I'm really greatfull for the kind response Dave. It was a real pleasure working with you, thanks again.

Josephine in Brantford
Josephine in Brantford

Stonework

Sam and his crew did an amazing job with my flagstone and armour steps installation. They are skilled, friendly and a very accommodating crew that deliver timely and reasonably priced work.

Thank you so much Mrs Josephine for the kind words and great hospitality, it was such a pleasure to work at your residence. Take care, stay safe and god bless.

Mehdi
Mehdi

Replacement of Entrance Steps

Sam replaced old interlock steps with new stone steps. He did a wonderful job with perfect detailing ,on time with fair pricing . He is a pleasant, honest person and I highly recommend him.

Thank you so much for the kind words Mr Mehdi, it was a great pleasure to have worked for you. All the best

More about Stoneville Interlocking & Landscaping

Based in Richmond Hill, Stoneville Landscaping Inc. is one of the premier landscaping companies in the Greater Toronto and the York Region areas. Built by principles such as client care and quality workmanship, we have one of the highest customer satisfaction rates in the industry. We offer every type of landscaping service, from design and build, to lawn and garden maintenance, and everything in between.

Interlocking Stone
   At Stoneville Landscaping Inc. we take the art of landscape construction very seriously.  As a result, we have assembled a highly skilled, professional and devoted team to handle every aspect of the landscaping process.  From the initial designing phase, all the way to the final stone laid, we are there every step of the way to help our clients obtain their ideal outdoor dream space.
Modern, contemporary, and classic
In Hardscape Contruction, with a 5 year warranty.
2013
Landscape Ontario, Unilock Authorized Contractor
Please ask for further details