Ancoe Property Inspections

Reviews for Ancoe Property Inspections

Farzad
Farzad

Inspection

We this chance to work with Antonia at Ancoe Property Inspections. He showed up on time and did very detailed review of the exterior and interior of the house. As well as the mechanical and electrical. He is very knowledgeable on his work and we definitely will recommend him to others.

Thank you for the review. Enjoy your new home.

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

House inspections

I was very amazed! Tony was very thorough and focused in every detail of the house. He also gave us recommendations about maintenance and safety. Great job! I absolutely recommend his service. Thanks again!

Thank you for the review. Enjoy your new home.:)

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

General Whole House Inspection

The inspection was thorough and comprehensive. It helped to highlight areas we need to pay more attention to and fix in order to keep our house in good working order over the long term. No one had inspected the house in the last 40 years, so it was good to have professional eyes give us a report to confirm some of what we knew and point out other areas of concern. It was also very useful to have recommendations of next steps to take in order to fix our structural concerns. Thanks!

Thank you for the review.

Chew in Toronto
Chew in Toronto

Home Inspection

Had hired Tony to do an inspection post closing to get an idea on what we may need to fix as me and my partner are both new to house ownership. Tony walked us through every part of the house and pointed out possible fixes and possible inefficiency.

We had learn a lot about our new house rather than than to experience it first hand when anything fails or leaks. So it had been a good experience and a piece of mind to learn more about the house and some of its issues that we need to address.

Thanks for the review.:)

Private User reviews Hamilton, ON

Home inspection

Thank you to Tony for responding to our request at short notice. In spite of that he provided a thorough inspection of our potential future home and took the time to review the details of his findings. He also had a timely detailed report. I most appreciated the list of resources he included.
It is a pleasure to partner with someone who is an expert in his work, enjoys what he does and holds himself to a high standard of professionalism. It makes an otherwise stressful home buying process smooth sailing.
I’d call on Tony without hesitation, and recommend him without reservation.

Thank You for the review. Glad you enjoyed the service. :)

Jessica in Toronto
Jessica in Toronto
0 reviews Hamilton, ON

Home Inspection

This is the second time I have used Tony to inspect a property before putting an offer in. He is very thorough when inspecting every nook and cranny of a house. He provides several pictures (e.g., attic, behind walls) and a detailed report of his findings. The documents are easy to follow and understand which repairs need to be taken care of immediately. I have actually backed out of an offer on a home before after his inspection revealed significant issues with the foundation that were not obvious. As well, even months after I have moved into my new home, he was readily available when I contacted him to answer a few clarifications that I had. He was one quick phone call away to fix the problem. I highly recommend his services!

Thank you Jessica! It was a pleasure helping you. Enjoy your home.:)

Sumant in Toronto
Sumant in Toronto

Great Job, Highly Recommend

Amazing Work !!
Tony is only of those who lives what is he doing. Usually you have to followup and call, to my surprise Tony was there at the property hour before me, started his work. Me being a first time home buyer, I was not aware of lot of things, he explained and showed me everything. spent many hours analyzing the house, I would highly recommend Tony to everyone.

Thank you for the review!:)

Lidia and Sergey
Lidia and Sergey

278 Lara Woods, Mississauga,

Antony inspected our house for sale. What I like he did his job fair, does not matter I pay him or who buy house . That allowed me to fix lot of small things that could show place In bad view. He never refuse to spend extra time to answer question and give advices. Thanks for your job Antony

Thank you for the review. Fair, Honest and unbiased advice has always been the secret to my success. All the best to you both in the future.

Jen P
Jen P
0 reviews Halton Hills, ON

Home Inspection

My husband and I previously owned a condo, and when we moved into our new house, we knew that were taking on a greater responsibility. We knew little about maintaining a home. However, when Tony came to conduct an inspection, he went above and beyond, explaining the inner workings of our home, shared some tips, and most of all, prepared a comprehensive inspection report, complete with pictures and resource links. The experience was insightful and extremely helpful, as we were able to ask questions to gain a better understanding of home maintenance and were able to prioritize a list of home updates. We appreciated the years of experience and knowledge that Tony brought to the table. We would certainly call upon Tony in the future and would highly recommend him to family and friends.

So Glad you enjoyed the experience. Enjoy your wonderful home. :)

Lucy in Brampton
Lucy in Brampton

Home Inspection

Tony was recommended to us by a friend and we are so happy we chose him for our home inspection. Tony is very thorough, professional, knowledgeable and so pleasant! He went above and beyond in providing a very detailed inspection, invaluable home owner information throughout the process, and a very in depth report the same day. We are very grateful for all of his insight and would highly recommend him. A true professional! Thank you Tony!

Thank you for your feedback. :)

More about Ancoe Property Inspections

Ancoe Inspections provide Residential Inspections of Resale and New Homes involving the Tarion New Home Warranty Program in Ontario. We are committed to excellence, customer service and making your Inspection experience a positive one. Call for more information. Feel free to visit our website for more information. www. ancoeinspections. com
Looking for Home Inspection pros in Pickering?