Ancoe Property Inspections

Reviews for Ancoe Property Inspections

Kumar from Vaughan
Kumar from Vaughan

Roof Inspection

I engaged Tony to conduct an inspection of my repaired roof and he was truly amazing to work with. His expertise and knowledge are invaluable. The best investment for any significant decision you have to make. This is an expert you can trust and will give you full details of what he is inspecting including options available. He actually gives you more than what you paid for. He identified some other areas of deficiencies that I could improve on around my home that were truly valuable for me and my family. He is very professional and the report he produces is something you would pay a lot more for but it is included in his fee. I highly recommend his service to anyone.

I love what I do. Thank you Kumar.

Michelle
Michelle

Home Inspection

Exceptional service! I’m so happy I accepted the recommendation and utilized Tony’s expertise. He is extremely knowledgeable and explains everything thoroughly. This was my first time completing a home inspection and Tony was very patient as I asked questions. I would highly Recommend!

Thank you so much Michelle. Enjoy your new home.:)

P.G. in Etobicoke
P.G. in Etobicoke

Peace of Mind - Home Inspection

I don't know how many of you are doing a home inspection for the first time in your life... I had to do one back in June right in the middle of a Pandemic. So you can imagine how stressed out I was. A good friend of mine recommended Tony. I think he was the best thing that happened to me during these stressful times (short of buying a house I really like).

Tony was quick in responding and getting me an appointment when I was scrambling to figure out how to line someone up in less than 3 days. This house had a pool and I couldn't get my hands on a pool inspector due to timing (in the middle of summer) and a pandemic (lack of specialist).

Long story short, Tony was punctual, very very thorough, he was patient with me and explaining everything in detail. He took his time to document everything and sent me a detailed report. Took pictures of all the appliances and submitted them for recalls. He even checked the pool for my mental sanity. After the inspection, and made himself available to answer my other questions regarding the sump pump.

All and All- I had a wonderful experience with Tony and will recommend him to anyone who wants to have peace of mind when it comes to home inspections. I am a customer for life... I can see he really loves what he does as it's evident in the quality of service he offers. Thank you Tony!!!

You're welcome!! It was so nice to help you out.:)

Lester in Toronto
Lester in Toronto

Home inspection

Tony was professional, punctual and patient. Took the time to thoroughly inspect the home and provided great advice. Highly recommended to anyone needing a home inspection. Very prompt in the completion of the report as well.

Thank You for the review. I always stress the importance of communication. Enjoy your new home.:)

Maya in Toronto
Maya in Toronto
1 review Hamilton, ON

Home Inspection & Follow Up Questions

Tony is incredibly knowledgeable and thorough with his Home Inspections. He's also very personable, willing to address any questions big or small. Purchasing our first home, we had a laundry list of questions that Tony was extremely patient answering and empowered us as new Home Owners. Months later we had a follow up question and Tony did not hesitate to follow up with his professional input. He really goes above and beyond. With Tony, once you're a client, you're always a client. I'd recommend to anyone looking for a thorough Home Inspection to call Tony!

Thank you Maya! I'm glad you enjoyed your Inspection experience. Once a client, always a client.:)

Saba in Mississauga
Saba in Mississauga

Precise, careful, professional

I definitely recommend Tony.
He is really professional. He explained everything carefully and patiently. He knows what he is doing.
Tony came early and started his job by examining every thing outside then he went inside and checked every inch of the house. Then he sent us a detailed report.
I really appreciate his work.

Thank you Saba. I'm glad your Inspection experience was positive and that you enjoyed the report. Enjoy your new home!

Michael in Toronto
Michael in Toronto

New Home Inspection

Tony is very thorough, knowledgeable, enthusiastic and professional. We learned so much about the house and got a lot of great advice on what to fix/ how to maintain the house. Will definitely strongly recommend Tony to anyone.

Thank you Michael. It was a pleasure helping you with your new home.

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Tennant - Inspection for Property I Rent

Tony completed an extremely thorough inspection of the house I am renting. Tony spent a considerable amount of time visually inspecting and testing critical components of the house. He explained what he was doing along the way and answered questions I asked with great detail. He is very knowledgeable, professional, patient and courteous and I have confidence that all deficiencies were identified, and that the potential ramifications of each were explained and comprehensively detailed in the written report. The report was completed and delivered within hours after the inspection was completed and it was thorough and easy to read and understand.

The report and discussions with Tony supported me in engaging my landlord to repair what was needed to increase the safety of the house, lower my heating bills and attend to matters in the home that could potentially lead to more problems.

If you are concerned about the property you are renting or own or require a home inspection to support the buying and selling aspect of real estate I would highly recommend Tony.

Thank you for the great service Tony!

I'm so glad to have helped. I love what I do. Good luck and a have great year.:)

Greg
Greg
0 reviews Cambridge, ON

Great and thorough inspection

Tony from Ancoe Property Inspections is extremely patient and more than willing to explain concepts and provide information during and even after the home inspection. We had Tony perform a Tarion Warranty inspection prior to our 1-year claim submission, and he was extremely thorough--even though it was a new home. He took the time to investigate current issues we've been dealing with and advised us on the best approach to have these problems resolved. 5 stars!

Thanks for the Review Greg. Enjoy your new home.:)

Victoria
Victoria

Home inspection

That was the most thorough home inspection I have ever had. Tony was professional and examined absolutely everything. He also gave us some helpful tips with seasonal maintenance. By far the best home inspection I’ve ever experienced. I would recommend 100%. Thank you Tony!

Thank you Victoria! So glad you are happy. Enjoy your lovely new home.

More about Ancoe Property Inspections

Ancoe Inspections provide Residential Inspections of Resale and New Homes involving the Tarion New Home Warranty Program in Ontario. We are committed to excellence, customer service and making your Inspection experience a positive one. Call for more information. Feel free to visit our website for more information. www. ancoeinspections. com
Looking for Home Inspection pros in Pickering?