Fix My House.Ca

200 North Service Rd W Unit 1 Suite 470 Oakville ON L6M 2Y1

Best of 2021 winner 4 timesBest of 2021winner 4 times

Reviews for Fix My House.Ca

House Painting / General Repairs

I have been using Fix My House.ca for at least 8 years now. I happened upon their website and made contact, and since then have always used them for repairs. They are always so responsive and the quality of work is excellent. They recently completed painting the interior of the entire house and I am very pleased with the end result. The painting was meticulously done, quality was top-notch. They were courteous and very accommodating. I would recommend Fix My House.ca to anyone. I continue to be a satisfied customer.

Thank you so much for your kind review! You have been a fantastic long term customer. Relationships with clients like you are what keeps us in this business. It is very important to us that our clients are satisfied with the work we complete and there is nothing better than a repeat customer (over 8 years!) to attest to that.

jordan.morelli in Oakville
jordan.morelli in Oakville

Exterior, Garage and Bedroom Renovation

After years of planning, we hired Fix-My-House to complete a major renovation on our home. It started with the incredibly unnerving task of demolishing the small second-story room above our garage (including walls and roof) and rebuilding it with a much more useable space. In the early days of the renovation, Allan was often at the house on nights and weekends checking to ensure there were no leaks. Allan managed the incredible task of rebuilding our second-story primary bedroom above the garage with the space we can finally use. The peaks and angles of the roof and ceiling required a masters touch. He gave us the bedroom of our dreams and we couldn’t be happier. He also took a 72-year-old garage completely finished it and turned it into a dream garage. The final touch was redoing the roof, repainting the house, refinishing the exterior generally which they handled for us with ease. Allan and Joanne are both very reasonable people and provide an incredible amount of value to any project. They take the stress out of renovating to turn a house into a dream home.

Thank you for trusting us with this major renovation to your home. This was the first time we had done this type of project as most of our renovations have been internal. It was a great experience and I agree the finished project turned out fantastically. As always, it was a pleasure working with you. We appreciate your patience as we navigated this renovation through pandemic material supply and labour supply issues. We trust that you and your family will enjoy this space for many years to come.

Elizabeth in Toronto
Elizabeth in Toronto
0 reviews Burlington, ON

Finished basement waterproofing and refurb

We had moisture problems along the back wall of our finished basement. Joanne and Allan were always very helpful and responsive. The finished drywall and framing were demolished and they sent a specialized waterproofing contractor to complete the interior waterproofing. I didn't want the basement put back right away just to make sure the waterproofing is sustainable.

Before I knew it, four years had passed, I contacted Fix My House again to have the basement put back in place. All work was completed at very little inconvenience to myself and I am very satisfied with the outcome.

We really appreciate you taking the time to write this review. Customer satisfaction is always important to us and we are so pleased you are happy with the outcome. Please don't hesitate to contact us in the future.

Kimberszi
Kimberszi

A Company you can trust to go above and beyond

Wall removal, beam insertion, redirection of HVAC, and flooring replacement are just a few of the highlights of the project. Allan and team worked with us to ensure our renovation was completed correctly and in a timely manner. Love how such a small wall being removed provides for such an amazing change!! Awesome job Fix My House!!!

Thank you so much for taking the time to do this review. We truly appreciate your continued business. Removing a wall certainly opens up the living area. We are so glad you are enjoying your renovated space. Customer satisfaction is extremely important. Looking forward to working with you again!

Bathroom reno

Allen and his team worked diligently every day for a solid month to produce a beautiful bathroom just in time for an important visit, so that my guest was able to enjoy every aspect of the new walk-in shower, lighting, and spacious vanity. Great job, everyone...

Thank you so much for your kind review. We worked really hard to meet your deadline and appreciate your patience. You were a pleasure to work with. We hope you enjoy your beautiful new space for many years to come.

john
john

Master bathroom renovation

Outstanding quality of work. Tradesmen and owner were very professional and courteous. On time and budget!
John & Carol Ayton

Thanks, John & Carol, for taking the time to submit this review. You were a real pleasure to work with. We do pride ourselves on providing excellent customer service through on going communication and dedicating the time to each and every project as though it were our own.
We hope you enjoy your spa like ensuite for years to come.

Private User reviews Burlington, ON

Bathroom Reno

Our bathroom was in need up a renovation as we had a tub with a liner, and there was water between the liner and the tub (unsanitary). The bathroom is not very big, so replacing the tub, required gutting of the entire room. We purchased the materials (tub, vanity, faucets, toilet, etc) and then were quoted at 10 000. The renovations went well, and Fixmyhouse did the work efficiently and in a timely manner. They came across a few things that required extra work and materials, which resulted in the slightly higher cost, completely worth it.

We were very pleased with the overall result of the bathroom!!

Thanks very much for your kind review. It was a pleasure working with you. We hope you enjoy your new space.

Basement ceiling renovation

I moved to an Oakville townhouse in December. I was really not liking the drop ceiling in the basement. It looked very dated. I contacted Alan and Joanne at Fix-My-House for an estimate which was quickly provided, detailed and accurate. The work was done in a timely fashion as well. The workers were professional, polite and cleaned up the work-site every day. I'm very happy with the result. It looks like a brand new basement. I would recommend Fix-My-House anytime. I would contact them for future projects as well. Thank-you!

Thank you for your kind review. We strive to complete each and every job to our clients expectations and beyond. We are glad you are pleased with the new ceiling.
We look forward to working with you again!

Bathroom Renovation

Allan and his team were polite and very professional. They kept to the schedule. Work was good and very happy with the results. We will call Fix my House again for future projects.

Thank you for your kind words. We really enjoyed working with you and look forward to future projects together.

traceyldougan in Oakville
traceyldougan in Oakville

Backsplash installation

I was so pleased with the team at Fix My House. From when I first reached out to the finished product all of my requests were responded to in a quick and efficient manner. I felt like a valued customer. The work was done very well and they were very clean. I appreciated how open they were about their timelines and showed up when they said they were going to. Thank you so much!

We really appreciate your positive review. Communication is so important throughout the renovation process. We strive to meet or exceed our client's satisfaction for each and every job. Thank you so much for being a great client!

More about Fix My House.Ca

Fix My House is an Oakville based renovation and handyman company that is service oriented and results driven. We will complete your project on time and in a professional manner.
We specialize in bathroom and basement renovations,fireplace renovations, replacing hardwood flooring, painting, fencing and deck building.
Proudly serving Oakville and Burlington.