Fix My House.Ca

Reviews for Fix My House.Ca

cliffalexisa in Oakville
cliffalexisa in Oakville

Basement room renovation

Fix my house gave us a reasonable quote, started on time as planned and did a great job finishing a room in our basement and installing new flooring throughout.
Allan, Joanne and the crew were very friendly and professional. Also very patient with me when I struggled with paint colour!

Thank you so much for taking the time to write this positive review. We really enjoyed working with you to create this extra space in your home.
In the end, I think the colour you chose looks great. : )
I hope we can work together again.

Bob in Burlington
Bob in Burlington
3 reviews Burlington, ON

Complete bathroom makeover

I, now, cannot believe I was lucky enough to pick these people out of the five I talked to. Allen was excellent at taking our ideas and making corrections and suggestions for improvement. Then to have John and Gilbert do excellent work at every phase of the project was more than we expected. They brought the electrical up to code which wasn't even thought of and all the little things they did for us on the last day of the work. They were amazing, no job is beyond their capability. Hiring them would be the best thing you ever did.

Thank you so much for your kind review. We take great pride in our work and try to ensure that we exceed our clients expectations. We never leave a job until all finishing touches have been completed. You both truly were a pleasure to work with. Please don't hesitate to call us again.

Maala Bapat in Oakville
Maala Bapat in Oakville

12 Stars Workmanship. Would highly recommend

We hired Fix my House to complete a first floor renovation from floor to ceiling including a full remodel of our kitchen. From the start, Allan was transparent about costs and was focused on what was in our best interest vs. how much he could make or pressuring us into timing and upgrades.

He started the project as promised in January and finished in March as planned. His communication was excellent and best of all the project came in cost wise as we expected.

The Fix my House team is an excellent group. Consistently, each team member cleaned up the house daily to keep it safe and liveable despite a significant demo that lasted more than 2 months. We felt comfortable with the entire process and most importantly the outcome is beautiful - beyond our expectations.

Excellent workmanship, fair prices, transparent and well managed. Great communication throughout the process.

We recommend Allan and his team to neighbours who have been amazed with the end result.

Thank you for giving us our dream home!

It was absolutely our pleasure to work with you in creating your dream home! It is important to work with a client and continue to communicate through every step of the process to make sure we are on the same page. These large scale renovations are fun but also challenging to manage as they are fluid in nature. We strive to meet our client's wants and desires while still keeping the project on target in terms of budget and timing.
It was great working with you and we are so happy you are thrilled with the outcome.

mvaughan
mvaughan

Vanity installationpot light installation

I have been very pleased with the work of Alan and his team. The staff were professional and very focused on customer satisfaction and quality work. The cost of the projects were fair and transparent. I look forward to using this company in the future! Thank you!

Thank you for this great review. Customer satisfaction is #1 for us. When a client always calls us to help them with their projects, we know that we are doing something right. It is important to us to build solid relationships with our customers. It is always a pleasure working with you and we look forward to further collaborations together.

Sharon S.
Sharon S.
2 reviews Parry Sound, ON

Renovation to great room/kitchen including pot lights shkeving

The process from start to finish was well done. Fix-My-House was responsive, had great suggestions and well organized. The people who were working the otoject were talented professional and easy to work with. It was a pleasure having them in our house. They completed the project on time and on budget. And they were open to any changes I Wanted to make

I plan to use their services again and would strongly recommend their service

We appreciate you taking the time to write this great review. You were truly a pleasure to work with. Thanks again for the business.

Gord H.
Gord H.

Kitchen renovation

Over the past few years we have completed several renovations to our house due to wear and tear and upgrades. We initially started with Fix-My-House to renovate our master bathroom and have continued to hire them for all our work, including 3 additional bathrooms, new fireplace, flooring, a full basement reno, ceiling repairs and a new backyard patio, front walkway and driveway. So when we decided to completely renovate our kitchen this year we naturally asked Fix-My-House to take in the project. In short, Allan Wiggins and his team at Fix-my-House have been fantastic!! They are incredibly dependable, professional, thorough, on time and simply do great work! On top of it, Allan and his team are easy to work with and take pride in helping us feel satisfied at every step of the way. It’s been great to have such a reliable company to help us renovate the entire house over these years. I highly recommend Fix-My-House to anyone!

Thanks so much for your kind words! . We care about our clients and the work we do; treating each job as if it were our own. It truly has been our pleasure working with you over the years and helping you turn your dream home into a reality.

martinsjanette31
martinsjanette31
0 reviews Oakville, MB

Kitchen and main floor renovation

They were great detail by detail ensuring that everything I wanted was completed to perfection I didn’t even have to check the project by day as I know Allan and team were completing superior work

Thank you for your continued business and the great review. Your ground floor renovation does look amazing and working with you is always a pleasure. We do take pride in our attention to detail and we are so happy you love your updated space.

Chris in Toronto
Chris in Toronto

Various Odd Jobs including Bathroom and Laundry Room

I am very happy I found Allan and Joanne. I can do many things around my home but some things I don’t have the tools or skills to complete. Allan and his team have helped me with small electrical jobs, drywall repairs, installing cabinets in my laundry room, installing bathroom accessories etc. Everyone is very professional, timely and you always get a quote before they start. Always on time and in budget. Allan is very helpful with proposing solutions as well when you aren’t sure how to approach a project. I would highly recommend them - reasonable prices and great service and saves you time and headaches.

Thank you so much for your kind words. We are always here to provide our clients with the level of expertise to get the job done right. It makes us very happy to hear from satisfied customers.

GREATWORK in Burlington
GREATWORK in Burlington
1 review Burlington, ON

Painting, baseboard replacement and shutter installation

Just an Excellent job and very professional . The care and detail of all aspects of the job were well beyond my expectations. Took the time to do it right and was very impressed with the outcome. Made my wife very happy. Happy Wife Happy Life.

Thanks so much for your great review. We are very glad our attention to detail and dedication to customer service made your wife, and you, very happy. We look forward to working with you again.

Private User reviews Oakville, ON

Powder Room Overhaul

This was the first renovation we have done in our house.
Allan, Joanne and their team made it a very pleasant experience.
They patiently answered all my questions and I had A LOT of questions.
When a big box store made a mistake with our vanity, Allan was able to suggest a local supplier that was able to deliver a new one the following day so as not to hold up the work.
Despite this hiccup, the job was done on time and based on the quote provided.
I love my new powder room and couldn't be happier with the result!
We will definitely be calling Fix-my-house.ca for our next project.

Thank you so much for your positive review. We really strive to maintain communication throughout the renovation process and are always happy to answer any questions our clients have. We understand that a renovation can be an overwhelming process and we are here to help you navigate.
We are so glad you are happy with your powder room. We look forward to starting your next bathroom in December....and the Master in the New Year : )

More about Fix My House.Ca

Fix My House is an Oakville based renovation and handyman company that is service oriented and results driven. We will complete your project on time and in a professional manner.
We specialize in bathroom and basement renovations,fireplace renovations, replacing hardwood flooring, painting, fencing and deck building.
Proudly serving Oakville and Burlington.