Fix My House.Ca

Reviews for Fix My House.Ca

Chris in Toronto
Chris in Toronto

Various Odd Jobs including Bathroom and Laundry Room

I am very happy I found Allan and Joanne. I can do many things around my home but some things I don’t have the tools or skills to complete. Allan and his team have helped me with small electrical jobs, drywall repairs, installing cabinets in my laundry room, installing bathroom accessories etc. Everyone is very professional, timely and you always get a quote before they start. Always on time and in budget. Allan is very helpful with proposing solutions as well when you aren’t sure how to approach a project. I would highly recommend them - reasonable prices and great service and saves you time and headaches.

Thank you so much for your kind words. We are always here to provide our clients with the level of expertise to get the job done right. It makes us very happy to hear from satisfied customers.

GREATWORK in Burlington
GREATWORK in Burlington
1 review Burlington, ON

Painting, baseboard replacement and shutter installation

Just an Excellent job and very professional . The care and detail of all aspects of the job were well beyond my expectations. Took the time to do it right and was very impressed with the outcome. Made my wife very happy. Happy Wife Happy Life.

Thanks so much for your great review. We are very glad our attention to detail and dedication to customer service made your wife, and you, very happy. We look forward to working with you again.

Private User reviews Oakville, ON

Powder Room Overhaul

This was the first renovation we have done in our house.
Allan, Joanne and their team made it a very pleasant experience.
They patiently answered all my questions and I had A LOT of questions.
When a big box store made a mistake with our vanity, Allan was able to suggest a local supplier that was able to deliver a new one the following day so as not to hold up the work.
Despite this hiccup, the job was done on time and based on the quote provided.
I love my new powder room and couldn't be happier with the result!
We will definitely be calling Fix-my-house.ca for our next project.

Thank you so much for your positive review. We really strive to maintain communication throughout the renovation process and are always happy to answer any questions our clients have. We understand that a renovation can be an overwhelming process and we are here to help you navigate.
We are so glad you are happy with your powder room. We look forward to starting your next bathroom in December....and the Master in the New Year : )

Lynn R. in Oakville
Lynn R. in Oakville

Kitchen Update

I was extremely pleased with the service I received from Allan, Joanne and their team of qualified contractors. My kitchen update required them to fix a whole in my floor where a wall was moved, install new upper and lower cabinets, install a new counter and backsplash. The level of customer service was very high and each of the gentlemen that came to the house was professional and polite. Great attention was paid to detail. My kitchen looks great. I have already referred Fix My House to several friends.

Thank you for entrusting us with your project. It was truly a pleasure to work with you.

Mike &.
Mike &.

Shower renovation

Fix - My - House just completed a renovation of our shower, tile removal and install of new tile. From start to finish the owners Allan & Joanne were excellent to work with. Very professional and friendly, they understood our needs and provided us with a detailed quote and timeline. The work was actually completed ahead of schedule which is a welcome surprise. John was onsite every day arriving each day 10 minutes before the actual time he was scheduled to start work. Very pleasant and extremely knowledgeable. Allan was onsite periodically to assist and manage the scope of work. We would not hesitate to contact Fix-My-House for any future projects. Highly recommended !!

Thank you so much for your wonderful review. It is very satisfying when a customer is so appreciative of our work. We do strive to perform each and every job to the best of our ability.
We look forward to working with you again.

L. L.
L. L.
0 reviews Burlington, ON

Miscellaneous repairs and installations

Fraser was knowledgeable and polite. He helped us problem solve a few issues that came up during installation and repairs around our house. He was efficient and very careful to clean up when finished.

Thank you very much for the positive review. We take great pride in providing our clients a premium service.

MG
MG

Fixes around the house

Great work and very reliable. We asked the team at Fix my House to fix our house up- install outdoor lights, rebuild steps indoors, fix outdoor railing and fix electrical outlets that didn’t work. Thank you!

Thanks so much for your great review. It was a pleasure working with you.

Mei
Mei

Kitchen renovation

Installation of Backsplash, countertop and appliance installation. Completed on time and on budget. Thank you!

Thanks for this positive review. It was a pleasure to help you freshen up your kitchen area and we hope you enjoy your new space.

1 review Burlington, ON

Rex room

Finished rec room ceiling, they did an excellent job, also put in pot lights.
Few smaller jobs done, some with no charge.
I will highly recommend FIx-My-House
Eva

Thank you for your kind review. You were a pleasure to work with. Customer satisfaction is extremely important to us and we enjoyed making the space beautiful and functional for you.
We look forward to working with you again

Katie T.
Katie T.

Bathroom Reno, Kitchen remodel, replaced some ceilings

Allan and his team we're really great from day 1! Allowing the customers vision to come to reality! Pricing was reasonable, quality of work was great, and the workers were very respectful and clean and cooperative with other trades working in the house at the same time. The job was completed on time as promised and they even handled changes in the original plan with ease. I will definitely hire Fix My House again for my future renovations.

Thank you for your kind review. Renovations, especially larger ones, are fluid in nature and changes are to be expected. Clear communication is key. You were wonderful to work with and we enjoyed helping you make your dream a reality. We look forward to working with you again!

More about Fix My House.Ca

Fix My House is an Oakville based renovation and handyman company that is service oriented and results driven. We will complete your project on time and in a professional manner.
We specialize in bathroom and basement renovations,fireplace renovations, replacing hardwood flooring, painting, fencing and deck building.
Proudly serving Oakville and Burlington.