Fix My House.Ca

Reviews for Fix My House.Ca

J Giles in Oakville
J Giles in Oakville

Removal of Load Bearing Wall

Allan helped us remove a load bearing wall between our kitchen and family room to open up the space. Although there were many challenging aspects to the project the final results exceeded our expectations. The space is far more open than we could have hoped and the trim work (which had to be matched to the existing trim work from our other openings) looks amazing.

Allan was very up front about the potential issues when he provided the quote, and he brought in other trades where he knew they would be needed to ensure the project's success, including the engineer, HVAC specialist, electrician, etc. Everything was coordinated to be completed in a short period of time, and the crew was great about cleaning up after themselves.
There really is nothing for this project that could have been done better. Very pleased and will be referring him to family and friends!

We truly appreciate you taking the time to write this review. Matching the custom trim work was tricky but the end result we agree is amazing. We pride ourselves in effective communication with our clients and strive for exceptional customer service with every renovation. We are so pleased that you are happy with the outcome.

Private User reviews Oakville, ON

Painting deck and building a staircase with railings

Allan was very professional his crew came when they said they would the work was completed efficiently and with precise details from Allan. Joannes communication was exceptional the best I have ever dealt with I will definitely be working with this company again!

Thank you so much for the review. We truly appreciate your business. Designing the stairs to the hottub was tricky since we were working with such a tight space but we think it turned out great. Redoing the deck just in time for the summer will allow the kids to run around "splinter-free". You were such a pleasure to work with. Very understanding when the weather wasn't co-operating and thus extending the finishing time. We look forward to working with you again soon.

Blair from Burlington
Blair from Burlington
5 reviews Burlington, ON

Laundry Room Reno

We were extremely happy with the work Allan and his team did. We renovated our main floor laundry room, and the quality of the work was excellent. Also, we really appreciated Allan’s recommendations, thinking of many things we did not consider, and providing good recommendations. The whole crew was very polite and considerate, and did a good job of cleaning up every day before they left. Also, most importantly, a week after the job was done we had an unexpected issue – but after contacting Allan he was back to our house that very same day, and within a week we had some extra work done at no further cost. Allan definitely is concerned with getting the job done right, and ensuring the customer is happy. Definitely recommend to others

Thanks for your wonderful review . We truly appreciate your business. We do stand behind our work and customer satisfaction is paramount so we are glad we could resolve that issue for you. We look forward to working with you in the future.

Liz from Oakville
Liz from Oakville

Renovations to Sell Home

Assisted Review

I had Allan from Fix-My-House come in for a couple of days a do at least a dozen smaller jobs in order to get my home ready to sell. He was friendly, punctual and did a great job on all sorts of things, from general fixes to plumbing and electrical. I have found in the past that it is hard to get people in to do smaller jobs. This was not an issue at all for this company. I would not only recommend them but I'll be using them again when we move into our new "fixer upper"!

Thanks for your great review! It was such a pleasure to work with you. We are honoured that you chose us to help ready your home for sale. It looks great!
We look forward to helping you in the near future with your new "fixer upper".

R
R

Gym renovation, general contracting around house and Bedroom makeover

Alan and his team are professional, respectful and pay close attention to details. If you are not satisfied, Alan will make sure it is done right! We absolutely love what they did to our basement gym as well as my sons bedroom. From concept to completion he was on top of all aspects of our project and had fantastic contractors and decorators who helped us to pull our project together. We would absolutely use Fix my House again for future projects!

Thanks for your great review. The gym looks fantastic and is functional now for the whole family to utilize. The mirrored wall with the ballet barre was a great touch.
Your son's bedroom is so much more sophisticated now and will carry him through his teen years. We are thrilled that he is enjoying it. You are a pleasure to work with and we look forward to future projects together.

M.H. from Burlington
M.H. from Burlington
1 review Burlington, ON

Bathroom Renovation, Upstairs & Downstairs

Assisted Review

We have used Allan and his crew from Fix-My-House twice now. After impressing us with a complete bathroom renovation, we had him back to work on our other bathroom. For both jobs Allan was easily reached, and regularly checked in with our satisfaction. My wife and I were confident to leave our garage code so the work could be done while we were at work ourselves. While I don't know when, I do know we will have Allan back for the next renovation.

M.H.

Thank you for trusting us with your renovation needs. Maintaining customer satisfaction throughout the renovation process is key. We truly appreciate your comments and look forward to working with you again in the future.

shewhobakes
shewhobakes

Stucco removal, painting, potlights, other electrical, and carpentry

Fix-My-House did a wonderful job making my newly purchased home into exactly what I wanted before I moved in. Allan and his team are very detail-oriented and aim to please. They worked so hard to get the bulk of the work done in a short amount of time before we moved in so that we weren't moving into a big mess. Allan listened to my vision and worked well with me on coming up with the best way to execute it within the limits of my budget, timeframe and amount of work that would be required. He is also very up front and clear about costs at the beginning and throughout the project so that at the end, you aren't slammed by an unexpectedly costly bill. Allan is also His prices are reasonable, especially for the quality of workmanship you get. His team is hardworking, courteous, and well-trained in their respective fields. I will definitely be using Fix-My-House for future projects and would highly recommend them!

Thanks so much for the wonderful review. Customer service is so important to us and as always, communication is paramount to a job going smoothly. We are thrilled that you are satisfied with the outcome. It was such a pleasure working with you and we look forward to doing more projects with you in the future.

Private User reviews Oakville, ON

Laundry room

Everything about this renovation went smoothly from start to finish. Allan and his crew were phenomenal with great attention to detail. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Fix My House and would use them again without question.

Thank you for taking the time to write this review. We appreciate having you as a customer and we value your comments. We thank you for your support.

Gord from Burlington
Gord from Burlington
1 review Burlington, ON

Complete Home Renovation

Assisted Review

Al and his team at Fix-My-House recently completed extensive renovations to an older home that I bought this year. Major items included structural underpinnings, demolition and demising, extensive electrical and plumbing upgrades, two completely new bathrooms, new flooring/ceilings/trim work, painting, and a custom stone fireplace surround/entertainment centre. As with any larger scale renovation in an older home, problems arose. I was impressed with the way that Al came up with a range of solutions, carefully explaining the merits of each while offering his own opinion on the best option. Al followed up as work was progressing to ensure that I was satisfied and any minor issues that I had were addressed. Projects were completed on time and within budget except when unforeseen structural issues came into play beyond Al’s control. All of the work on my home was completed with a very high level of craftsmanship and attention to detail. Based on my experience, I would highly recommend Al and his team at Fix-My-House and wouldn’t hesitate to use them again on my next project!

Thanks for your review! What a fun and challenging project and the results are spectacular. We enjoyed
working with you on such a large
scale renovation. As always communication is key on projects, especially one of this magnitude. We appreciate the opportunity and look forward to helping you in the future.

More about Fix My House.Ca

Fix My House is an Oakville based renovation and handyman company that is service oriented and results driven. We will complete your project on time and in a professional manner.
We specialize in bathroom and basement renovations,fireplace renovations, replacing hardwood flooring, painting, fencing and deck building.
Proudly serving Oakville and Burlington.