Fix My House.Ca

Best of 2021 winner 4 timesBest of 2021winner 4 times

Reviews for Fix My House.Ca

SB
SB

Basement painting and floor replacement

Most recently completed work was the painting and replacing of the floor in my basement. Work was completed with attention to detail, neatly and efficiently. The employees were courteous and cleaned up after themselves every day. The basement looks great!

We have used Fix-My-House for various projects, including painting the entire upper level of the house, 2 bathroom renovations, removing 'popcorn' ceilings and smoothing these out (which turned out fantastic). All projects were completed in the same way, on time and with attention to detail. Thank you to Al and his guys/gals. Great job!

Thanks for the great review! We have enjoyed working with you over the last few years. We look forward to working together again soon

Roberta E in Oakville
Roberta E in Oakville

Laundry tub install and painting

I have been using Allan's service at Fix-My-House.ca for the past four years. He works on small and large projects and he tackles them with the same enthusiasm and professionalism regardless of size. I recommend Allan and his team to all my friends and relatives.

Thanks so much! Customer satisfaction is very important to us and our goal is to build long standing relationships with great clients like you.

Bernice Gedeon from Oakville
Bernice Gedeon from Oakville

Basement renovation including new walls, ceiling, flooring and stairs.

The quality of the work is excellent. The cost of the project did not exceed the quote. The workers were pleasant and conscientious. The materials used were also excellent. A harmonious effect was achieved when the flooring was also used on the stairs. Attention to detail is evident. Allan supervised the work and communicated
on the progress at the various stages of the work. We are continuing to engage the services of Fix My House for other repairs and renos at our home.

Providing quality work and communicating effectively are key to a project running smoothly. You are such a pleasure to work with and we take great pride in helping you with all your home improvements.

R C.
R C.

Front Step Overhaul

Fix My House referred us to a stone mason who was very knowledgeable and answered all of our questions. He and his crew were friendly and polite. The best part was that they showed up on time every day which is the first time we have ever experienced this with a work crew. I would highly recommend them.

Kelly Kluczkowski from Oakville
Kelly Kluczkowski from Oakville

Main Floor Renovation

Fix-My-House recently completed a main floor renovation of our house. Project was started on time and within budget. This included removing all existing tile, hardwood popcorn ceilings, and decorative pillars. The team's work was excellent - detailed care tiling around staircase, hardwood installation, and painting. Fix-My-House also installed all of our new lighting, set up our powder room, and suggested small but impactful touches, like painting our front door. We have already had Fix-My-House back to modernize our fireplace and replace our carpet stair runner. Alan and Joanne Wiggings are easy to work with, professional and overall respectful of decisions/budget. A must call for your upcoming project!

Thank you Kelly for the wonderful review. It was a fun project and you both were a pleasure to work with.

Robert Kent from Oakville
Robert Kent from Oakville

Kitchen back-splach

Al Wiggins at Fix-My-House was great. First of all the work was done very well. But secondly, he was great to work with, returned calls, showed up on time, on budget, etc... all the little things done well too!

Thanks for the great review Rob. The kitchen looks awesome!

Gord H.
Gord H.

Master Bathroom Renovation

We hired Allan Wiggins of Fix My House to do a complete overhaul of our master bathroom. We're glad we did!! Allan and his team were excellent. The quality of the work was outstanding and they were completely professional and helpful. The work was complex, we completely gutted the bathroom including relocating the shower, improving electrical, installing a celing fan, new vanity and fixtures. Everything went smooth. I recommend Allan to anyone.

Gord, thank you so much for your wonderful review! We enjoyed working with you.

chris miron from Oakville
chris miron from Oakville

Kitchen Renovation

We are very pleased with the our kitchen renovation. The quality of the workmanship was excellent (custom cabinetry), came within the budget that was discussed and finished within the committed time frame. All the trades were professional & courteous. Very responsive after completion for minor follow up items. We have recommended this contractor to friends.

Thanks Chris for your review. Clients like you make the job a pleasure. We hope you enjoy great times in your new space.

DS
DS

Master bathroom

We renovated our master bathroom and bedroom. Fix-My-House removed everything in the bathroom and recreated our perfect ensuite. We now have an extra large shower with rain head, new tiles, flooring and they even moved the entrance so we could fit in a double vanity. The staff are honest, polite and clean up at the end of the day. Allan cares about the quality of his work and from what I could see he requires the same from those who work for him. We have used this company several times for painting, repairs and small and large jobs. We have recommended them to friends and family who were also pleased with the great workmanship. I would call Fix-My-House if you would like a legitimate company who provides quality results.

Thank you for your great review! We really enjoyed creating that space for you and hope you enjoy it for many years.

More about Fix My House.Ca

Fix My House is an Oakville based renovation and handyman company that is service oriented and results driven. We will complete your project on time and in a professional manner.
We specialize in bathroom and basement renovations,fireplace renovations, replacing hardwood flooring, painting, fencing and deck building.
Proudly serving Oakville and Burlington.