Fix My House.Ca

Reviews for Fix My House.Ca

R C.
R C.

Front Step Overhaul

Fix My House referred us to a stone mason who was very knowledgeable and answered all of our questions. He and his crew were friendly and polite. The best part was that they showed up on time every day which is the first time we have ever experienced this with a work crew. I would highly recommend them.

Kelly Kluczkowski from Oakville
Kelly Kluczkowski from Oakville

Main Floor Renovation

Fix-My-House recently completed a main floor renovation of our house. Project was started on time and within budget. This included removing all existing tile, hardwood popcorn ceilings, and decorative pillars. The team's work was excellent - detailed care tiling around staircase, hardwood installation, and painting. Fix-My-House also installed all of our new lighting, set up our powder room, and suggested small but impactful touches, like painting our front door. We have already had Fix-My-House back to modernize our fireplace and replace our carpet stair runner. Alan and Joanne Wiggings are easy to work with, professional and overall respectful of decisions/budget. A must call for your upcoming project!

Thank you Kelly for the wonderful review. It was a fun project and you both were a pleasure to work with.

Robert Kent from Oakville
Robert Kent from Oakville

Kitchen back-splach

Al Wiggins at Fix-My-House was great. First of all the work was done very well. But secondly, he was great to work with, returned calls, showed up on time, on budget, etc... all the little things done well too!

Thanks for the great review Rob. The kitchen looks awesome!

Gord H.
Gord H.

Master Bathroom Renovation

We hired Allan Wiggins of Fix My House to do a complete overhaul of our master bathroom. We're glad we did!! Allan and his team were excellent. The quality of the work was outstanding and they were completely professional and helpful. The work was complex, we completely gutted the bathroom including relocating the shower, improving electrical, installing a celing fan, new vanity and fixtures. Everything went smooth. I recommend Allan to anyone.

Gord, thank you so much for your wonderful review! We enjoyed working with you.

chris miron from Oakville
chris miron from Oakville

Kitchen Renovation

We are very pleased with the our kitchen renovation. The quality of the workmanship was excellent (custom cabinetry), came within the budget that was discussed and finished within the committed time frame. All the trades were professional & courteous. Very responsive after completion for minor follow up items. We have recommended this contractor to friends.

Thanks Chris for your review. Clients like you make the job a pleasure. We hope you enjoy great times in your new space.

DS
DS

Master bathroom

We renovated our master bathroom and bedroom. Fix-My-House removed everything in the bathroom and recreated our perfect ensuite. We now have an extra large shower with rain head, new tiles, flooring and they even moved the entrance so we could fit in a double vanity. The staff are honest, polite and clean up at the end of the day. Allan cares about the quality of his work and from what I could see he requires the same from those who work for him. We have used this company several times for painting, repairs and small and large jobs. We have recommended them to friends and family who were also pleased with the great workmanship. I would call Fix-My-House if you would like a legitimate company who provides quality results.

Thank you for your great review! We really enjoyed creating that space for you and hope you enjoy it for many years.

More about Fix My House.Ca

Fix My House is an Oakville based renovation and handyman company that is service oriented and results driven. We will complete your project on time and in a professional manner.
We specialize in bathroom and basement renovations,fireplace renovations, replacing hardwood flooring, painting, fencing and deck building.
Proudly serving Oakville and Burlington.

Bathroom Renovation and Floor Laying & Refinishing
We do any type of home renovation: bathroom renovation, basement renovation, kitchen renovation, fireplace renovation, drywall repair and painting (interior and exterior); replace and repair flooring, carpeting, decks and fences. We also offer handyman services and plumbing and electrical repair by licenced plumbers and ESA approved electricians.
Modern, contemporary and classic traditional design
We specialize in bathroom and basement renovations, flooring repair and replacement,drywall repair, fireplace resurfacing, interior and exterior painting. We proudly serve clients in the Burlington and Oakville area!
2011