Marriott's Roofing & Siding

Reviews for Marriott's Roofing & Siding

Cesar Gorinsky from Oakville
Cesar Gorinsky from Oakville

Assisted Review

Marriott's Roofing came recommended to me and I'm glad they did.

Chris and his team did my roof earlier this summer. There were a few roofs being replaced in my neighbourhood and the consensus, even of those who didn't use Chris, is that his team was by far the best.

I was immediately impressed by Chris when he came to my house. He actually took the time to properly measure my roof, other quotes just took a measurement of the front and side of my house, his quote was detailed, he took the time to take my wife and I through the quote providing the perfect level of detail for us.

More than that, and the difference maker from my and my neighbours perspective is the professionalism with which Chris and his team operate. First of all, they were on-site at the date and time they said they would, and they worked diligently throughout the day to complete my roof. People commented on how different that was from the other roofs being done at the same time. They also commented, which I agree, that Chris's team was the most respectful of everyone around them and was the best at cleaning up the site when they were finished.

You won't be disappointed!

Thanks Cesar

Jim Nelson from Hamilton
Jim Nelson from Hamilton
1 review Hamilton, ON

Assisted Review

Chris just completed my roof and I have to say from start to finish I couldn't be happier.

Chris was at my door when he said he would be, the roof got done in the time Chris said it would take, and when they left it was like they were never there - other than my new roof!

Chris himself is extremely professional from the time I met him, to going through the quote, and even after the fact. And you can tell he holds his team accountable to that same standard. They are polite and respectful and just do great work.

I have nothing but positive things to say about Marriott's Roofing, and highly recommend them.

Thanks Jim

Jay Boudge from Binbrook
Jay Boudge from Binbrook
1 review Binbrook, ON

Assisted Review

Chris did an awesome job on my roof. I watched much of the work being performed and was amazed at the professionalism of his team.

They all showed up at the same time, were respectful of the work site, used proper safety equiptment, worked hard all day, and left my property in perfect condition.

You won't be disappointed if you choose Chris and Marriott's.

Thanks Jay

EJ McDonald from Binbrook
EJ McDonald from Binbrook
1 review Binbrook, ON

Assisted Review

Chris and his team at Marriott's Roofing did the roof on my new build home.

Having seen the work that roofers typically do on new builds I was worried that mine would be the same. I was amazed at the work that Chris and his team did. They treated my new build roof just like any other and the quality of work is second to none. I've been in the house for almost 5 years now and have had no issues and it still looks like new.

I've come to know Chris over the time I've lived in the neighbourhood and have always appreciated the pride and passion he puts in his work. He will treat your rook like it was his own!

I highly recommend Marriott's Roofing!

Thanks EJ

Jeff Keizer from Burlington
Jeff Keizer from Burlington
1 review Burlington, ON

Assisted Review

I’ve used Marriott’s Roofing twice now and I would highly recommend Chris and his team to anyone needing a new roof. We have always been impressed by how professional Chris and his team are, and appreciated that they showed up when they said they would and finished the job in the amount of time they said it would take. The quality of the work has been fantastic and compared to others we received quotes from, the price we paid was more than fair for what we got.

We also appreciated that once Chris and his team were gone; it was like they were never there. We had heard stories of people finding nails and other things on the ground after they had their roof complete, and with 2 small children that just wasn’t a risk we could take.

I have recommended Chris to others, and I know they have been equally impressed by their experience dealing with Marriott’s Roofing.

Thanks Jeff

A C Kezys from Hamilton
A C Kezys from Hamilton
1 review Ancaster, ON

roof

We recently hired this company to replace our roof. We dealt directly with owner Chris Marriott who came highly recommended. He was very knowledgeable, straightforward and professional. His crew was efficient and hard working.
We were very pleased with the care they gave our property while on site and clean up was excellent. The price was competitive, the quality was great and the attention to detail was super! We highly recommend this company.

Thank you for the review.

More about Marriott's Roofing & Siding

Since 2004, Marriott’s Roofing has grown significantly serving the Hamilton, Ancaster and Burlington areas. Marriott’s Roofing is known in the Hamilton, Ancaster and Burlington areas for producing the highest quality of work at a reasonable price. Chris’ team consists of skilled roofers and siders that all have a strong work ethic and are trained to pay close attention to detail, never compromising the superior work quality our customers have come to expect. Marriott’s Roofing does not use subcontractors. Our installers insure the highest quality of workmanship for your home. We only use the best quality products, suited to our rugged Canadian climate, so you can be sure that your home will be well protected from the elements.

Marriott’s Roofing is:

•An accredited member of the Better Business Bureau (BBB)
•A registered contractor with the WSIB carrying $2 million liability coverage for your protection
•Registered with the City of Hamilton with a ‘Contractor’s and Master Repair License’
•IKO ShieldPro Plus Certified

In 2012 Marriott’s Roofing was incorporated as Marriott’s Affordable Renos. Although this is our incorporated name, we continue to operate under the well-known and trusted Marriott’s Roofing brand.

Marriott’s Roofing is proud to be recognized as one of the top roofing companies in the Hamilton, Ancaster and Burlington areas.

Once you choose Marriott’s Roofing from amongst the many Hamilton roofers, Burlington roofers, or Ancaster roofers, you can expect a problem free installation. You can expect an expertly installed roof that’s able to withstand Ontario’s harsh climate. And when we leave, it will be like we were never there. Marriott’s Roofing prides itself in working on a clean job site and leaving a clean job site. As owners, once the job is complete, all you’ll have to look at is your brand new roof and you won’t have to worry about what else was left behind.