Formerly Maple Leaf Home Services

Reviews for Maple Leaf Garage Doors

Paul
Paul

Garage Door Replacement

As our garage door was approaching 23 years and an opener that kept failing, it was time to replace the door and opener. After doing research on Home Stars, I was impressed with the ratings and reviews that Steve Minakakis and Maple Leaf Garage Doors were receiving. Based on that, I reached out to Maple Leaf Garage Doors and had a similar great experience as everyone else. Steve is professional, responsive, knowledgeable and easy to deal with. Even though their were supply chain issues due to COVID, Steve was transparent about the delays and kept on top of the order, keeping me informed throughout. Highly recommend Maple Leaf Garage Doors for quality selection and high end service. Must also give a shout out to Maple Leaf Garage Doors’ subcontractor that wrapped the wood frame with a weather sealing aluminium. Dave Situ @ Situ Construction is a consummate professional that takes precise care in his work. All in all a very successful and seamless garage door and opener installation.

Thanks for the awesome review Paul. We're glad you're happy with the new door and capping!

Kevin from Toronto
Kevin from Toronto

Garage door install.

Steve and his partner were very efficient and were done in under an hour. They were friendly and professional. I would definitely recommend them to anyone looking for this type of service.

Thanks Kevin!

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Chamberlain C450C Garage Door Opener

I was very satisfied with Maple Leaf's installation of my garage door opener. They responded to my initial query quickly and the opener was installed within the week. The installer was pleasant, efficient and answered all my questions. Highly recommended!

Thank you!

hodgsonwj in Toronto
hodgsonwj in Toronto

New garage door opener

Our garage door had become very noisy, squealing whenever it opened. No amount of oil or lithium grease would fix the problem. We figured the door was fine, not too old, but the opener had been installed in the 80s so we figured a new one was in order and might solve the noise issue. We contacted Maple Leaf Garage Doors and they were able to schedule us in very quickly. We have no complaints about the work they did, and the door is much quieter opening. We wouldn’t hesitate to contact them or recommend them for garage door work - clearly they know their stuff.

Thanks!

2 new garage doors

Steve did a fantastic job with the installation of 2 new garage doors and an opener.

Was very professional and cleanup all his work

I would highly recommend him for any one looking to change their garage doors

Thank you so much for the nice review.
Enjoy

Jason (Woodbridge)
Jason (Woodbridge)

New Garage Doors

From the beginning of the process to post installation, Steve at Maple Leaf Garage Doors made me feel comfortable with getting new garage doors, was always available to take my call and answer any questions I had. He was very knowledgeable, was able to get the doors sooner than expected (and a few weeks sooner than other companies), and they look amazing. I'm constantly getting compliments from my neighbours. I highly recommend them!

Thanks for the nice review Jason!

Cathy in Oakville
Cathy in Oakville
4 reviews Burlington, ON

Garage Door

That was a great experience! We had a new garage door installed, it was fast, efficient and top quality! Site was left clean, workmanship was meticulous! Steve's capping contractor did an outstanding job. We are very impressed and very happy. Highly recommend!

Thanks Cathy! Glad you're happy with the job. Enjoy!

Katherine
Katherine

Maple Leaf Garage Doors

Our experience with Maple Leaf Garage Doors was great from start to finish. Steve took the time to consult with us on style and colour. We chose the foam injected insulated doors in Sandstone. The installation went very smoothly. The team is really experienced, friendly, and knowledgeable. We are really happy with the quality of the doors and the professionalism of the team. We made the right choice. Thank you!

Thanks Katherine!

Gary in Toronto
Gary in Toronto
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Garage Door Replament

Steve came to my premise to do the measurements, originally tried to replace the bottom panel, he reached out to the manufacturer my garage door severeal times but they didn't reapond. There's where I decided to reaplce the entire door.

It was quickly done within a week, now the door works perfectly!

Steve and his brother Andrew are a great team, pleasure to work with!

Thanks Gary. You are a great customer. One of the best. Pleasure doing the door for you guys. Also thanks for the drinks!

Steve

N L.
N L.

Garage door openers

Steve is excellent to work with. He is timely in his response time and very knowledgeable. We listen to his opinion and value his honesty. He has repaired and replaced our garage door openers and did a great job. We couldn’t be happier.

Thanks for the nice review

More about Maple Leaf Garage Doors

Maple Leaf Garage Doors is Toronto’s garage door and opener specialist. We offer the highest quality service at a fair price.

We offer free estimates on all repairs and free quotes on new products. We believe that customer service is the most important factor to a successful business.

Give us a call and see how we can help you out.