1 Austin Terrace ON M2R1E8

Reviews for Quality First Roofing

Suzanne in Toronto
Suzanne in Toronto

New roof

Water was coming through my den ceiling which is under the second floor deck. Called Quality First Roofing and Mike and his crew removed four layers of shingles and the rotting wood underneath, put on a multi[-layered high-grade roof, fixed crumbling masonry, removed and disposed of the old decking. Mike also took the time to share tips on how to prevent damage to the new roof when the new deck was built. The crew worked incredibly hard and clearly knew their stuff. This company has earned its outstanding reputation. I'll be recommending Quality First Roofing to my family and friends.

FSweetman
FSweetman

Roof Replacement

This is the second time we have used Michael's company. This time it was to replace the garage (12x20) and shed (8x8) shingles. Small job but Michael was able to schedule the job in a timely manner. He is so organized - nothing falls through the cracks with him. He was very responsive and kept me informed of what would happen and when.
As usual, the roofing, cleanup, attention to detail was excellent. I particularly liked Anthony's workmanship.
I highly recommend this company. Michael is really great at what he does. He has thoroughly earned the 99% satisfaction rating.

Hi Francine

We always try to get every job done in a timely and organized manner. I thank you for hiring us again and of course for posting such a great review!
Much appreciated!
Sincerely
Michael

ChrisToronto
ChrisToronto

New roof and repairs

This is a review for a few jobs. Mike and his team are incredible. I used Mike to install a slate roof and just used him again for repairs when we had raccoon damage (not to the section we put the slate on). What I love about working w Mike is you talk to the actual owner. He’s honest and not sales driven. I have a few properties and have used other roofers in the past and wish I met Mike years ago. Without hesitation I would call him again.

Hi Chriss
Thanks for noticing our hands on approach with every project, big or small. We put the same amount of care in all types of jobs, replacements or repairs. Big thank you for taking the time to post a great review.

Shawn from Toronto
Shawn from Toronto

New Asphalt Roof

My asphalt roof was over 15 years old and needed to be replaced. I called a few roofing companies and decided to go with Quality First Roofing. I selected CertainTeed underlayment and shingles for the new roof. It was slightly more expensive than BP or IKO.

Michael and his crew were awesome to work with. They finished the job within 1 day. I would definitely call Quality First Roofing for future jobs.

jeremy.dupuis in Toronto, Ontario
jeremy.dupuis in Toronto, Ontario

Flat Roof Replacement

Consummate professionals from start to finish. Came to the house to evaluate the scope, provided an estimate on the spot with a detailed explanation and photos of their process, materials and pros/cons of options. Knowing I needed the work done quickly (due to a leak) they rearranged their schedule. Crew arrived on time, worked quickly through snow and finished on time. Entire crew was incredibly respectful, they took care to protect areas around the houses and did a thorough clean up afterwards. Received plenty of photos of the work in progress and of the final project. They even re-capped my neighbours vent pipe (we live in a semi) as it wasn't in great shape. Overall excellent experience.

Geoff C
Geoff C

Replaced Flat Roof

I should have gone to Quality First Roofing in the first place!

Michael and his team are complete professionals from the beginning to the end of the project. The project took 3 days complete and the crew on-site really do pay attention to every detail, after the first day they tarped everything down so well it probably could have taken water on it. They built a custom slope around the chimney to prevent any water build up where previous issues were occurring. Even the cleanup, everything taken away to the last nail.

Michael provided great communication throughout the process, with pictures, emails, texts and really does care about the customer experience. Making sure you are happy with the project until the very end.

I will gladly recommend Quality First Roofing and will definitely being calling them first for any future projects.

Adam in Toronto
Adam in Toronto

Full roof replacement

Great roofing experience from Michael and his team. They were quick to inspect my old roof and provided a quote that same day. Within weeks they were scheduling the work and had it completed in just over a day's worth of work. Intake vents were installed since my attic was not vented whatsoever which is something I had asked about during the initial inspection.

Great communication (phone, text, & email) throughout which made the process stress free. The property was left clean and the roof was looking good. I trust there will not be any issues for many many years to come. Very happy with the work and would certainly recommend to others in their service area!

Andrew
Andrew

Kitchen vent install

I had contacted Michael to install a kitchen vent exhaust on my roof. He was quick to respond and answered all my questions with respect to what the vent would look like and which type is best. He was able to come in and install it quickly and provided photos of his work. Great service.

Patricia
Patricia

Roof vents for bathroom

I contacted Michael and he was quick to reply and he was really great to work with. He answered all of my questions and was able to come in quickly to add the roof vents for two bathrooms that we are renovating. He also fixed a couple of things on the roof while he was up there. I would recommend Michael and Quality First Roofing.

roofing repairs

I highly recommend Quality Roofing. Michael was polite, professional and did a thorough and high quality job. Their work was neat and clean. The price was fair. Highly recommended!

More about Quality First Roofing

Our mission is your satisfaction. Just as our name suggests, Quality is our utmost consideration, which ensures that every job is done correctly at a competitive price. We only use industry approved materials and adhere to all local building codes and Provincial regulations

Your roof is the first and ultimate line of defence to protect your beloved home or business against the harsh elements of our unpredictable Canadian climate. It should therefore be left to the experts. At Quality First Roofing, we only do roofs, unlike some other contractors who might try to stretch their capabilities between roofing, windows, doors, siding, etc.

Services: Shingle Roofing