1 Austin Terrace ON M2R1E8

Reviews for Quality First Roofing

FSweetman
FSweetman

Roof Replacement

This is the second time we have used Michael's company. This time it was to replace the garage (12x20) and shed (8x8) shingles. Small job but Michael was able to schedule the job in a timely manner. He is so organized - nothing falls through the cracks with him. He was very responsive and kept me informed of what would happen and when.
As usual, the roofing, cleanup, attention to detail was excellent. I particularly liked Anthony's workmanship.
I highly recommend this company. Michael is really great at what he does. He has thoroughly earned the 99% satisfaction rating.

Hi Francine

We always try to get every job done in a timely and organized manner. I thank you for hiring us again and of course for posting such a great review!
Much appreciated!

ChrisToronto
ChrisToronto

New roof and repairs

This is a review for a few jobs. Mike and his team are incredible. I used Mike to install a slate roof and just used him again for repairs when we had raccoon damage (not to the section we put the slate on). What I love about working w Mike is you talk to the actual owner. He’s honest and not sales driven. I have a few properties and have used other roofers in the past and wish I met Mike years ago. Without hesitation I would call him again.

Hi Chriss
Thanks for noticing our hands on approach with every project, big or small. We put the same amount of care in all types of jobs, replacements or repairs. Big thank you for taking the time to post a great review.

Outstanding Service

I was in need of a small repair to my roof and I was worried the job was too small. From the moment I called into the office, to the follow-up call from Mike and his initial visit, to the repairman that was on the roof, it was outstanding, kind, friendly and professional service. They showed me before and after pictures of the roof and also found other areas that needed small repairs. I will refer Quality First Roofing to anyone and this company will be my go to for future roof repairs. Thank you Mike, and thank you to your team.

We always try to get to small repairs as soon as possible so that they don't turn into bigger ones later on. You had a great shingle on your roof, but there were a few workmanship issues that needed repairs. Im glad that your satisfied with our service and thank you for taking the time to write a nice review.
Quality First Roofing

skylight on the roof needed inspection and resealing

My skylight did show some signs of leakage (as in ceiling paint peeling off) for a while but during the recent storm, there was substantial leakage. I called Quality First and they arrived promptly to inspect and reseal the skylight. It was all done quickly and professionally. HIghly recommended.

Hi
The shingles on your roof still were in good shape but unfortunately the skylight were not built up on curbs with proper flashing. We sealed them for the time being. It should get you through until you plan on replacing the roof and skylights.
Thanks

Andrea in Toronto
Andrea in Toronto

Mike was very responsive to our needs and was able to prioritize our urgent need to replave the roof due to a leak. The roofers were very puntual, tidy and meticulous. Mike and his team ensured we were happy with the final product. Thank you to Mike, Igor and the team for your professionalism and quality work--- Andrea, Satisfied Customer

Hi Andrea

Glad to hear that your happy with our roof. We consider the job finished, once the customer is fully satisfied with the end result. Thank you for noticing the great work from our Carefull selected team.
All the best!
Michael

Very communicative team with photos during the quote and after completions. Prompt appointment within 3 weeks and very good quality service.

Pleasure working with this team and would hire them again!

Lorraine Blanchard from Old Toronto
Lorraine Blanchard from Old Toronto

Replacement of shingled roof.

Michael & his crew were very professional & easy to work with. They arrived when they said they would & finished that same afternoon. They took great care not to damage my front garden. They took pictures of my roof to show me the problems before & took pictures after the work was done. They also did a great job of cleaning up the job site. Once they finished, you would never know they had been there. They also managed to take care of a wasp infestation while re-doing my roof. I'm very satisfied with their work.

Hi Lorraine
That's our specialty, to work on roofs that require a lot of protection.
Thank you for taking the time to post a great review !

andrew in Toronto
andrew in Toronto

Roof repiar

Got back from vacation to find that raccoons were trying to burrow into my home. I called Quality First Roofing. Great and fast response. Set up an emergency visit for the next day. Michael arrived in the morning. Charged the minimum when, I'm sure, other roofers would have possibly taken advantage of the situation. Michael assessed the problem areas. Sent me pictures. We discussed the work and he got to it.
It's hard finding contractors like Michael and Quality First Roofing in Toronto. So many unreliable "tradesmen" out there. You don't want to play roulette with your roof. So glad to have found Quality First Roofing. I will certainly be using them again if I need work done on my roof. Also, Michael is such a bright young man and I enjoyed our chat about life and politics after he finished the job. A great experience. I urge you to hire him and Quality First Roofing. Like me, you will have made a wise choice.

Hi Andrew.
We strive to be professional and trustworthy in an industry that certainly lacks it. Almost 90% of all the roofing repairs we do fall under our minimum fee, and we're not into up charging for unnecessary upgrades. We try to be fair with our customers in the hope that they will be our clients for life. It's a long term relationship for us. Thanks again for taking the time to post such a well put together review!
Michael

House and garage shingles replacement

We recently had our shingles replaced by Quality First Roofing, and they were excellent to work with from start to finish. The quote was detailed and we knew exactly what was included in the project. The price was also very reasonable compared to other estimates received. The team arrived on time every morning, and were professional and friendly. The project was completed efficiently while taking care to ensure that there was no damage to our property or our neighbors (houses are very close together). The clean-up afterwards was also very well done and the area was spotless. In addition, the company accommodated our schedule as we had other contractors performing work on our house around the same time, and we needed some flexibility with the scheduling. Very happy with the work and service provided, and would recommend to friends and family.

Hi
We specialize in working on difficult jobs require additional protection of close neighboring properties. I very happy that you noticed the effort we put in to make a job go smoothly. Than you very much for posting such a wonderful review!

Jennifer
Jennifer

New roof

We called Quality first roofing when our roof started leaking. After receiving a few quotes from other companies we chose Quality First to replace our roof. Peter was very professional and knowledgeable upon inspecting our roof to provide the quote. Michael and the crew were prompt and respectful of our property and garden while the work was being carried out. We are very happy with work that was completed and will be recommending them to family and friends.

Hi Jennifer
Thank you for taking the time to post such a great review!

More about Quality First Roofing

Our mission is your satisfaction. Just as our name suggests, Quality is our utmost consideration, which ensures that every job is done correctly at a competitive price. We only use industry approved materials and adhere to all local building codes and Provincial regulations

Your roof is the first and ultimate line of defence to protect your beloved home or business against the harsh elements of our unpredictable Canadian climate. It should therefore be left to the experts. At Quality First Roofing, we only do roofs, unlike some other contractors who might try to stretch their capabilities between roofing, windows, doors, siding, etc.

Services: Shingle Roofing