Quality First Roofing

Reviews for Quality First Roofing

Martin T. in Etobicoke
Martin T. in Etobicoke

Roof Installation

I would highly recommend Mike and his team to anyone for a roof replacement. Mike prepared a thorough clear estimate of the work involved and answered all our questions in a timely and professional manner. The crew working on our roof were very courteous and friendly. The job site was cleaned at the end of the day, Mike also cleaned up the gutters.

Great price, great installation, and a great color recommendation made for a positive experience overall.

Great value, quick turnaround, good quality job. Overall,

Hello Martin

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about our company

Brenda from Toronto
Brenda from Toronto

Roof replacement

I emailed Mike for an appointment to get an estimate on replacing our roof. He called and arrived at the house the very next day. A month later we got our new roof installed and are very happy with the end result. I would highly recommend Mike and his crew.

Thanks for taking the time to write the review. I apriciate it)

DMorra from Milton
DMorra from Milton
1 review Milton, ON

Roof Replacement

Mike and his team came highly recommended and we could not be happier. We have a difficult roof with a number of dormers (many peaks and valleys) and Mike gave us an extremely fair price (nearly 1/2 of previous quotes). Mike and the Quality First team were quick, reliable, kept a clean worksite and the end job was top notch. I would recommend Quality First Roofing without hesitation.

Sarah from Toronto
Sarah from Toronto

Michael contacted us after he was working on a house around the corner with a picture of a shingle missing on our roof. He fixed it for us right away- he was proactive and efficient.

benjamin from Toronto
benjamin from Toronto

roof replacement

mike and his crew provided top quality service. the job was done in a timely and professional manner. they kept a clean work sight. there were no hidden costs. they took off three layers of shingles and reinforced sagging eaves troughs. three days of work. the roof looks great.

Hello Benjamin

I'm glad that you were satisfied with out work
I look forward to working on future projects with you

Aimee from Toronto
Aimee from Toronto

Roof Replacement

Michael was organized and communicated the job milestones to us so we could plan out our budget and home activities properly. He and his Quality First Roofing team were professional and put everything back to order after the job was done. He was recommended to us and we would certainly recommend him and to others.

Thank you for the kind review. Dealing with good people such as yourselves makes the work so much more rewarding.

Thanks!
Michael

Usha Ahluwalia from Toronto
Usha Ahluwalia from Toronto

roofing

They did a great job!!!. They are very punctual. They did nice clean work. I am satisfied with their work. I would recommend them to my realtive ,friends and others.

Thank you for the kind review. You and your family were a pleasure to do business with.

Michael

M S from Toronto
M S from Toronto

Roof

I called Michael to ask about replacing my roof. He met with me and was very professional. He explained the process and options. Michael and his team replaced my roof quickly, they were efficient, polite and clean. They did a wonderful job.

I'm pleased to hear that you were satisfied with our work.

alex from Toronto
alex from Toronto

skylight instal

Michaels company was recomended to me by a friend hired them to Michael quoted us on a skylight replacement, and recomended we go with a velux brand skylight. They were able to intal the skylight on the same day and even gave us a 10 year leak proof waranty. Overal verry happy with the service and would recomend them to everyone in need of roof work. Thank you

Hello Alex

I'm glad your are satisfied with your new skylight.
We look forward to working with you on future projects .

More about Quality First Roofing

Our mission is your satisfaction. Just as our name suggests, Quality is our utmost consideration, which ensures that every job is done correctly at a competitive price. We only use industry approved materials and adhere to all local building codes and Provincial regulations

Your roof is the first and ultimate line of defence to protect your beloved home or business against the harsh elements of our unpredictable Canadian climate. It should therefore be left to the experts. At Quality First Roofing, we only do roofs, unlike some other contractors who might try to stretch their capabilities between roofing, windows, doors, siding, etc.

Services: Shingle Roofing