Rs Homes Custom Home Builders Toronto

George from Aurora
George from Aurora
1 review Aurora, IN

exterior renovation

RS Homes was recommended to me by a friend and neighbor. They did an external renovation to my home. This included stone work, stucco, and a new roof line. I had a good experience.

Hi George,

Thank you for your review. We are pleased that you had a good experience with RS Homes and look forward to working with you again.

Ingrid from Etobicoke
Ingrid from Etobicoke
1 review Etobicoke, ON

Home Build

We met RS Homes about 5 years ago at a home show when we thought we wanted to renovate. Last year we decided to purchase a lot because we were not going to get what we wanted out of our current property. We contacted RS and three other builders but opted for RS because we were most comfortable with them and felt they will give us the home we wanted. So far things have been going great. It's the first home we have built but Ramtin has been very responsive, always there when I need him and always answering my questions. The project is not yet finished but I will update should anything change.

Hi Ingrid, thank you for your honest review. We are thankful that you chose to work with RS Homes and hope that you are enjoying your beautiful home!

Faris from Kleinburg
Faris from Kleinburg
1 review Kleinburg, ON

Two Doors and Veranda

RS Homes replaced the front door and the side door at my house. Since the new doors were a different size they did have to cut out and repair the stones and bricks around the doors to properly install them. In addition, I wanted to protect my new doors from too much snow or ice, so I had them add a veranda around the door to protect it. The timing of the job was OK, by 10 or 11 days the majority of the work was done. They could pay a little closer attention to the small details; but I'm the kind of person who likes things 100% perfect.

Dear Faris, I thought to keep in touch and see how is family doing. I hope you are doing well. I just wanted to thank you for your continues support for RS Homes.
thanks
Ramtin

Victor from Old Toronto
Victor from Old Toronto
1 review Old Toronto, ON

Home Build

We found this company through a friend. They built a house for us. The work was ok, I really liked the design. The service was good. I would highly recommend them. thanks.

Hi Victor,

Thank you for your review, we are committed to providing top notch service to all of our clients and are so happy you like the design of your fantastic home.

Tak  from Richmond Hill
Tak from Richmond Hill
2 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Home renovation

I have seen several of their work and those by their group, all a cut above the rest. In fact one of their luxury build homes was chosen by a major charity as their donation draw prize. One could not last in this business for decades if not a pro.

My Dear Tak,
how is your family? I wanted to thank you for your continues support for RS Homes. even though your project was long time ago but you are still supporting RS Homes.
We wanted to say thank you for your support.

Raj from Richmond Hill
Raj from Richmond Hill
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Bathroom Reno

RS Homes did bathroom renovation for all 3 bathrooms on our 2nd floor home.
I am glad my friend referred them to me as I wasn't having much success on my own. They came to meet us and with their great knowledge and experience they provided many different options after hearing our family needs.
I found the team that works at RS Homes to be super reliable, resourceful and very trustworthy. The group of people working on the reno were committed to finishing their job in a timely manner, the reno was completed on schedule..
I recommend RS Homes to anyone looking for a home/office builder or home
renovator, they will make that whole experience hassle-free and comfortable.

Raj,
We, at RS Homes, wanted to thank you and your family for your continues support.

lola in Aurora
lola in Aurora
1 review Aurora, ON

Bathrooms and stairs renovation

we very quickly realized that we had to be very vigilant of the work that was being done in order to avoid future problems.

As soon as they got the first installment the job slowed down considerably.

The sub-contrators he used (plumbers, electrician and tiler) were very good but his lack of communication with them as to when they had to be at the job site frustated them all and the poor work done by the framer and drywall teams created delays and frustation to the plubmers, tilers and electricians.

Stairs job - Very poor quality.

Hi there, at LSI, we always strive to complete jobs to homeowner satisfaction above and beyond our initial commitment. There is the odd circumstance wherein no matter how far we go, it becomes evident that some homeowners simply cannot be satisfied. This was the case here. We wish this homeowner the best.

JB from Toronto
JB from Toronto

New addition and new Garage

I believe this company is also known as RS Homes (for the residential side of renovations).

We contracted LSI/RS Homes back in September to complete a new addtiona on our home for a family room, basement rec room, and garage.

Being an engineer myself I am very impressed with this company. They are very knowledgable about the construction industry and the building code.

The work is just about done now and I have to say it looks great. They have kept everything within budget and the quality is exceptional.

I have been through the disaster renovation and this experience was the exact opposite. I could go to work and not have to worry about what is going on at my home. The workers are all thinkers and they are very good at figuring out the best and most cost effective way to complete any task.

I would certainly recommend this company to anyone looking to do any renovation.

Hello JB,

Thank you for your review. We are committed to completing our work on time and on budget with the highest of standards. It was a pleasure working with you on your stunning home.

More about Rs Homes Custom Home Builders Toronto

For over 35 years, RS Homes has been one of the leading custom home builders in Toronto and the Greater Toronto Area (GTA). A professional "one-stop-shop", RS Homes' fully managed services include real estate, design, planning, demolition, and construction for new custom and luxury homes, as well as major renovations, additions and exterior remodeling. RS Homes' projects vary in size – from condos, semis, and town houses to detached single family homes. They can be found in the down town core, North York, Richmond Hill, Markham, Vaughan, Etobicoke, Mississauga, Newmarket, King City, Aurora, Bolton, Caledon, Stouffville and more.

***

RS Homes reputation for excellence as a luxury custom home builder is built upon a dedication to professionalism, artisan craftsmanship and unparalleled customer service. This has helped them become one of the most well recognized and sought after of all the custom luxury home builders in the GTA. RS Homes has been recognized by BILD (Building Industry and Land Development Association) and OHBA (Ontario Home Builders’ Association) through multiple awards for best custom home and best renovation in several categories. Their ‘Monet Garden’ home was featured as the top prize in the Princess Margaret Lottery in 2006. In 2014, President Ramtin Sotoadeh celebrated 30 years as a “builder of record."

We’re happy to be able to serve our clients in Mandarin:

我们非常荣幸能为我们的客人提供中文服务:

RS Homes是大多地区领先的定制住宅建筑商。如果您正考虑建造新家,或翻新装点您现有的家,超过30年的行业经验让RS Homes完美达成您每个需求。 我们的全方位管理服务及独到的设计建造流程,将为您提供其他建筑商无可比拟的流畅客户体验。RS Homes中文微信实时为您推送大多伦多地区定制住宅最新动态:设计灵感、装修细节、精美博文图片,尽在RS Homes中文微信平台。在微信中搜索【rshomes】,立刻关注我们的公众号吧!

-多伦多定制住宅建筑商