City Vacuum

Seeralan in Toronto
Seeralan in Toronto
2 reviews Ajax, ON

Ajax central vacuum install

I was looking to install central vacuum and I submitted service request on HomeStars. I received multiple calls and received quotes. Most of the installers provided me with quotes with minimum cost and maximum cost. No one wants to come and look at my house provide exact cost but Javid from City Vacuum called me and asked me if I am going to be available for him to come see the house in order to provide exact cost.
He came and helped with picking the right vaccines for my home. Also, we have the finished basement however he made little damage to the drywall and helped us install new central vacuum. He is very reliable. He explains all the steps and where he would place the outlets. He is one of the best contractors that I worked with. Thanks Javid

Zadia in Mississauga
Zadia in Mississauga
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Cwntral vac installation

We had to have a central vac installed and the staff was prompt, professional, informative, and fair. The technician even went advice and beyond to help us fix our clogged portable vac free of charge. Our central vac now runs quiet and efficient.

fengwei.ni in Toronto
fengwei.ni in Toronto

Removing clogs of the central vacuum

My home's central vacuum system's suction power is at very low level (Must be something clogs).

He did the magic in short time by removing clogs of the central vacuum of my home and now the suction power is so powerful like new. Highly recommended!

Monique in Etobicoke
Monique in Etobicoke

Great genuine customer service

I moved into a house with a 25 year old Central Vac. Javid tested the existing unit in hopes of fixing it. He showed me the motor, it was clearly toast. Javid worked quickly and carefully to install a new unit. He took the time to test the installation, then clearly and kindly explain everything. I’m happy to have him in my home.

Brian - Mississauga
Brian - Mississauga

Central Vac Replacement

Central vac wouldn't start. I called Javid at City Vacuum. He came the next day to test/fix, but lots of sparks during testing. He had a new unit, and replacement cost quite reasonable vs. fixing the 8-year old unit. GREAT service. Javid is polite, clean, friendly - and fast. Very professional. 3 days later, and I have already recommended him to a friend.

Private User reviews Aurora, ON

Central Vacuum Service fro City Vacuum

I had a problem with my central vac...loss of suction.
I called Javid...here was at my house in less than an hour. He actually found 2 problems...a leaky inlet and a leak in the pipe in the wall.
He isolated the leak, made a hole directly over it, and repaired it.
System works perfectly now.
Great diagnosis and great repair.

Frank in Vaughan
Frank in Vaughan

New Central Vacuum

Our home was already roughed in for a central vacuum system. All we needed was the power unit and accessories. We selected City Vacuum based on the HomeStars reviews. Javid was a pleasure to deal with. He installed the unit outside of his normal hours to accommodate our schedule. The price was very fair based on our research.

Thank you.

Anne
Anne
17 reviews Aurora, ON

New Central Vac System and Outlet Replacement

Approximately two years ago we contacted City Vacuum to replace our very inefficient central vacuum. Javid came right away and was so pleasant, and professional. He installed the Cana Vac XLS and it is a dream and we quickly realized just how awful our other system was.

Today I called to book an appointment to have one,of the outlets upstairs replaced as it didn't really work with the electric carpet attachment. This outlet is really old and worn out. Javid immediately came over and it works like a charm now!!

I wish all businesses were as professional, and hard-working as City Vacuum.

Thank you again Javid!

David in Richmond Hill
David in Richmond Hill
4 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Central vac install

Javid replaced our unreliable Beam (completely conked out after only 5 years with multiple problems and service calls in between) with a brand new, more powerful and less expensive Cyclovac. Javid's prices are very reasonable and he knows his products well. You can see he is an honest man and takes pride in what he does and what he carries. He didn't have gimmicky sale prices but nonetheless charged us less than full MSRP without us even asking or saying anything. Didn't try to upsell either. Installation charge was reasonable, too. We saw him on a Saturday and he came to our house to replace the unit the very next day Sunday, which made my wife happy since she is somewhat of a clean freak :-) Javid was at all times friendly, respectful, and professional. He made sure everything was in proper working order and took the time to explain proper maintenance. We would not hesitate to recommend Javid to anyone in need of vacuum service or a new system.

Reliable, efficient and trustworthy

Our central vacuum died and I called Javid at city vacuum. he returned my call quickly and we discussed the problem. made a date to visit and Javid confirmed day before. he arrived, assessed the problem and fixed it.

Efficient, courteous and good follow through. I would recommend.

More about City Vacuum

City Vacuum located on 815 major Mackenzie DR east unit 12 in Richmond Hill Ontario offers central Vacuum systems such as CycloVac and CanaVac. City Vacuum also provides repair service for all types of vacuum systems.

Alarm Systems with or without cameras are also available and they come with installation.

Free price estimate on your repair unit or on your new project.

City Vacuum is also open on Saturdays and Sundays.

Unit 12- 815 Major Mackenzie Drive East