City Vacuum

Reviews for City Vacuum

Bharat in Toronto
Bharat in Toronto

City Vacuum

Our Central Vac wasn't starting. I called Javid at City Vacuum. He came over and showed me that the motor was OK and it was a computer board that malfunctioned. He had it repaired and back to me by 9 AM next day. He reinstalled it and it worked great. He was professional and turn around the repair in a day. I would highly recommend City Vacuum and wish them the very best in a great service. Thanks Javid.

Private User reviews Aurora, ON

fixing my broken central vacuum

Javid did a great job by fixing my broken central vacuum at the shop.
Changed the electric circuit board and gave me some advices on how to avoid future malfunctioning.
Great job!!

Mona in Brampton
Mona in Brampton

Central vaccum repair

Jaweed was very helpful. He came to my house in 15 minutes. Repaired the vacuum and changed what needed to be changed.
He is very professional and I will recommend him to all my friends and family.
I was very very satisfied from his service.
Thank you Jaweed.

Ali
Ali

Amazing Service and Customer Service!

Javid is a very kind and helpful gentleman. He came into our house and fixed the problem immediately. We had a clog in our central vacuum system which we could not figure out. He immediately found the problem. He did not overcharge or have any hidden fees. He also did not recommend we service our vacuum cleaner yet because it was brand new. That is a very honest gesture! I would definitely recommend him to all my friends and family. He is a very kind, hard-working and honest gentleman. Thanks Javid :)

Private User reviews Simcoe County, ON

Excellent Central VacuumInstall

The experts at city vacuum provided a nice, friendly and professional installation service at my house. They were very knowledgeable, helpful and answered all my questions and provided proper suggestions to all my concerns. Highly recommended.

George in Richmond Hill
George in Richmond Hill
1 review Simcoe County, ON

Built in Vacuum System

He had me at hello....
Javid was there on time. Many trades people have disappointed me but not Javid. His professionalism and detail to the job was exceptional. I truly trust this man to put in the vacuum and additional piping that I needed. The workmanship was top notch. I don't think that there is a better person that could have run this job as efficiently as he did. From top to bottom, I highly recommend this man for the job.

Al
Al
6 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Amazing service!

Javid exceeded any expectations I had in regards to service and installation. I bought my Canavac Central Vac unit nearly 3 years ago when I first moved in. He installed it within 48 hours and was so patient in answering all of my questions. And then I called him back again for service recently and to my shock, he still remembered by name! He's kind professional and a great human being.

Chirp in Toronto
Chirp in Toronto
1 review Port Stanley, ON

Canavac Central Vac System

March 7, 2016 Javid is professional, courteous, attentive & beat a my rude local London, Ont Canavac Dealer by $350! This is my 1st on line review & I am very pleased to recommend Javid!
Cheryl London, ONT
JAVID Jafari, Owner of City Vacuum Sales, Services and Installation
10225 Yonge St. Richmond Hill, ON L4C 3B2. (905) 508-2489

Private User reviews Aurora, ON

Great job.

Mr. javid,
thanks for your perfect job, any time that i intruduce you to my family and freiends , I just saw that you are tring to GRANTEE your costomer SATIfCTION.
You are ontime and profesional in your correr.
I highly recomanded you to others.
Good luck .

Anthony from Richmond Hill
Anthony from Richmond Hill
2 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

vacuum repair

amazing service with very good pricing and quick repairs, my vacuum broke i dropped it off on saturday and it was ready and good as new monday, not only was it repaired they also serviced it and installed a new filter, very helpful and knowledgeable associates.

More about City Vacuum

City Vacuum located on 815 major Mackenzie DR east unit 12 in Richmond Hill Ontario offers central Vacuum systems such as CycloVac and CanaVac. City Vacuum also provides repair service for all types of vacuum systems.

Alarm Systems with or without cameras are also available and they come with installation.

Free price estimate on your repair unit or on your new project.

City Vacuum is also open on Saturdays and Sundays.

Unit 12- 815 Major Mackenzie Drive East