Ontario Downspout Service

260 Bartley Drive Toronto ON M4A

Gutters & Eavestroughs
Ontario Downspout Service

Best of the Best '22
Best of Award '22 winner 7 timesBest of the Best '22 Best of Award '22winner 7 times

Reviews for Ontario Downspout Service

Dominick in Toronto
Dominick in Toronto

Replace soffits, downspouts, eavestroughs

House was built in the 1920s and the downspouts, eavestroughs, and soffits were problematic and probably from the 1980s. Great working with Mark of Ontario Downspout Service: excellent recommendation of colors and materials, and his team completed the installation, including 65 linear feet of fascia board and full clean-up, in 1.5 days. High quality work: drainage issues resolved and compliments from neighbors about the improved appearance.

Thank you very much for the incredible review. I'm so glad we could improve the aesthetics and functionality of your house. It was a pleasure working with you. See you soon.

Marti in London
Marti in London
1 review London, ON

Evestrough, soffit and fascia Installation

I am extremely pleased with the work that Mark and his team provided. Not only did the team arrive on time, as promised, they worked hard to deliver and install a great product, efficiently and with excellent attention to detail. I have no hesitation in recommending Ontario Downspout Service. My home now looks refreshed and modern. I Love it! Thank you Mark and Team! Great work!

$1,300,000.00

Thank you very much for this review. We are continuing to satisfy all of clients, which is a great sign. We look forward to working with you again. It means a lot to us that you would recommend us. See you soon.

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

Eaves trough replacement front of house

I was really impressed with the service and the quality of the work done. They were prompt, responsive and took a lot of pride in their work. Really a pleasure to do business with. I would highly recommend them.

Thank you very much for this concise and excellent review. We are continuing to satisfy our clients , which is what we do at ODS. Looking forward to working with you again.

sheribetel in Toronto
sheribetel in Toronto

New roof replaced

I have used this company before at my office and was happy with the work. This time I needed a new roof replaced fast because it was leaking. Mark was very quick to respond to my pleas and put me on the priority list because we had leaks. He does the work himself and he and his team were fast, clean, courteous, and meticulous. They also offer ongoing eaves cleaning so that they guarantee their work. I feel confident that my need for any ongoing work will be answered promptly. Highly recommend Ontario Downspout !

It's great to work with existing clients. It means a lot to us that you would use us again. We always happy to help. Thank you for the incredible feedback. We'll see you in the fall for your cleaning. Bye for now.

Megan
Megan

Downspout, Fascia, & Eaves Replacement

As an interior designer the dated metal work around my victorian semi was due for an upgrade. I found Mark and his team online, and was impressed from the first call, to the finished product. They were responsive, communicative, and clear. They completed the job in less time than estimated, and left the place in a clean condition. It is rare to find trades that are the whole package - but with this team, I had complete faith the entire time. Would recommend this team in a heart beat. Thank you for making my home so much more beautiful, and for going above and beyond.

Thank you so much for this incredible review. You have truly captured what our company is about. We treat every client as if we were doing the job for ourself. It's great to know you would recommend us to family and friends. Can't wait for the next project.

Roof repair

Had some damaged shingles post-wind storm. Harvey and mark were professional and prompt and were able to do the repair the same day. Very happy with the service and definitely be using this company again.

This is exactly what I love hearing. Ty so much for this incredible feedback. We pride ourselves on being a boutique family run business that focuses on customer service. Can't wait to work with you again. See you soon.

Great work

Mark was great, came to my place on short notice and helped me fix an issue with my downspout, would absolutely recommend!

Thank you for this concise and clear review. It's great to know we're appreciated for our work. It was gray working with you as well. Look forward to working with you again. See you soon.

Thoughtful and thorough work, beautiful results

We are extremely happy with the work Mark and his team did for us. A week after moving into our new home, we discovered a porch leak and frantically called ODS. Mark was able to come to our house the next day, provide a thorough assessment, and fit us in for this urgent job. Mark and his team (shout out to Hector and Carlos) were professional, organized and knowledgeable. Mark communicated clearly and thoughtfully throughout the process, helped us problem solve, made great recommendations, and fitted us with a beautiful new porch roof and gutters! We couldn’t be happier with the results and highly recommend ODS.

Thank you for this incredible review. It means a lot to all of us at ODS. We're pleased we were able to help solve the problems. I couldn't agree more with the new porch. We look forward to working with you again. See you soon.

Carrie in Toronto
Carrie in Toronto

Emergency service for Ice dam on downspout

We noticed a bit of leaking in our basement bathroom ceiling and realized it was an ice dam buildup. We'd never had that before so I wanted to get it resolved asap. It was 9pm and I found Ontario Downspout Service on Home Stars and it had great reviews. I called the number and Mark was super helpful to take time to discuss the issue, review pictures I sent and suggest a solution, plus he said he could come the next morning. Mark and his colleague came the next morning and melted the ice, removed the old broken downspout and pipe and put a new one in. They were really nice, took the time to explain options. He said because it was temporary until the spring when a better solution could be provided, to let him know if there were any other issues. Unfortunately the horizontal pipe froze again a few days later and he came back at no charge to remove the frozen horizontal pipe and put in a heat cable I bought into new pipe. Mark and his team were great to deal with and fixed everything quickly. Will be using them again for a more permanent solution in the spring!

Thank you so much for this detailed feedback. It shows how much I truly care about my clients. I treat every house as if it were my own. I look forward to working with you in the spring. Thank you again. See you soon.

Great service

Would highly recommend, talked to Mark in the morning and that afternoon he came out (on a cold snowy day) to replace downspout. Did a great job, very pleased, thank you Mark!

Thank you so much for the feedback. I'm always here to help my clients. Look forward to working with you in the spring. Thank you again for the review.

More about Ontario Downspout Service

Ontario Downspout Service is a family-run company with expertise in: Eavestrough Installation, Soffit & Fascia, Siding, Roofing, Trenching and Downspout Disconnection. Servicing Toronto and the GTA, Ontario Downspout Service guarantees quality and reliability at affordable pricing..