Ontario Downspout Service

260 Bartley Drive Toronto ON M4A

Gutters & Eavestroughs
Ontario Downspout Service

Best of the Best '22
Best of Award '22 winner 7 timesBest of the Best '22 Best of Award '22winner 7 times

Reviews for Ontario Downspout Service

Maria
Maria

Downspout Relocation

I am incredibly pleased with the service I received from this company, and in particular, Mark.

On a very cold Sunday in the middle of winter, we found out that our downspout needed to be relocated on an emergency basis. As soon as I found out about the problem, I called over ten different companies that I found on Homestars, but only Mark picked up the phone.

Mark was incredibly busy when we needed the work to be done, but being understanding of the emergency need, he somehow found a way to make time for us. The job was done within a couple of days (which is sooner than some of the other companies I called even called me back).

Mark is a stand-up guy who is true to his word and does excellent work. I would not hesitate for a second to recommend this company to anyone looking, and I will certainly be using this company going forward. Thank you, Mark!

Thank you so much for this incredible review. We're an honest and reliable company that does what we say. We always treat our clients with respect and prioritize them. Looking forward to working with you again. See you soon.

Russell  in North york
Russell in North york

Fantastic experience - Roof and eavestrough replacement

Absolutely fantastic experience! Hired Ontario Downspout Service to have the roof redone and replace the old gutters/eavestrough's. They responded right away, explained the whole process and walked through the quote and timeline. They keep in contact from start to finish, and the work was done quickly, efficiently and well. They cleaned up after finishing and even put anything they had to move back in place. Fantastic experience, would highly recommend to anyone.

This is just another example of how we are continuing to satisfy our clients. Thank you so much for this incredible review. We're extremely pleased with how we are continuing to satisfy our clients. We look forward to working with you again. See you soon.

Wendy from Mississauga
Wendy from Mississauga

Roof Reshingled

We were very pleased with the work Marksnd his team did to reshingle our roof. We had shingle damage in the winter as a result of a wind storm and Mark very promptly came to the house to do the repair. After speaking with him then, we decided to proceed with having the roof redone in the spring. Marks team arrived on time, they did a very professional job and they were very cognizant of keeping the premises clean and tidy. I would have no hesitation in recommending Ontario Downspout Service. Thank you Mark for the great work. The roof looks fabulous.

Thank you so much for the incredible review. We are continuing to satisfy our clients' , which is extremely important to us. It's great to know you would recommend us. Looking forward to working with you again.

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

Front roof rake replacement

Our front roof rake was damaged in a storm. Ontario Downspout was extremely responsive and able to help us right away on the same day. Replaced the entire rake in the accurate colour to match the house. High quality service. Definitely would recommend.

Thank you so much for the feedback. We treat every job as if it were our own house. We always want the client to be satisfied. We look forward to working with you guys again. See you soon.

Roof, skylight, eaves, spouts, soffit, fascia

Fantastic work, service, and value. Mark, Harvey, and their team were a pleasure to deal with from first call through completion and beyond. They genuinely care about each project they take on and the people behind it - and most importantly they understand its not just about delivering high-end work but exceeding clients expectations.

Ive been a longtime user of Homestars but have never been compelled to write a review until now - I highly recommend Ontario Downspout.

This review truly shows the kind of service and expertise we delivery at ODS. We're an extremely serious outfit that prides ourself on excellence. We only do the best for our clients. It's great to know that they acknowledge and appreciate what we do for them. Cant wait to work for you again. See you soon.

New Roof - Plywood, Shingles and Remove Chimney

I needed a new roof and checked out Ontario Downspout Service reviews. I was impressed and decided to use them, after comparing various companies.
Harvey was professional and prompt with his response to my inquiries, as was Mark.
Mark and his team worked hard and did a fantastic job on the new roof. I had to have plywood installed over my old plywood, as well as new shingles and finally, my chimney needed to be removed. They were amazing and kept the premises clean throughout the time that they were here and did a final clean up at the end.
I would highly recommend this company to anyone looking for a professional and hard working team.

Thank you so much for the incredible review. We pride ourselves on doing every project as if we were doing it for ourselves. It's great to know you would recommend us to family and friends. We can't wait to work on the next project with you.

Dominick in Toronto
Dominick in Toronto

Replace soffits, downspouts, eavestroughs

House was built in the 1920s and the downspouts, eavestroughs, and soffits were problematic and probably from the 1980s. Great working with Mark of Ontario Downspout Service: excellent recommendation of colors and materials, and his team completed the installation, including 65 linear feet of fascia board and full clean-up, in 1.5 days. High quality work: drainage issues resolved and compliments from neighbors about the improved appearance.

Thank you very much for the incredible review. I'm so glad we could improve the aesthetics and functionality of your house. It was a pleasure working with you. See you soon.

Marti in London
Marti in London
1 review London, ON

Evestrough, soffit and fascia Installation

I am extremely pleased with the work that Mark and his team provided. Not only did the team arrive on time, as promised, they worked hard to deliver and install a great product, efficiently and with excellent attention to detail. I have no hesitation in recommending Ontario Downspout Service. My home now looks refreshed and modern. I Love it! Thank you Mark and Team! Great work!

$1,300,000.00

Thank you very much for this review. We are continuing to satisfy all of clients, which is a great sign. We look forward to working with you again. It means a lot to us that you would recommend us. See you soon.

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

Eaves trough replacement front of house

I was really impressed with the service and the quality of the work done. They were prompt, responsive and took a lot of pride in their work. Really a pleasure to do business with. I would highly recommend them.

Thank you very much for this concise and excellent review. We are continuing to satisfy our clients , which is what we do at ODS. Looking forward to working with you again.

sheribetel in Toronto
sheribetel in Toronto

New roof replaced

I have used this company before at my office and was happy with the work. This time I needed a new roof replaced fast because it was leaking. Mark was very quick to respond to my pleas and put me on the priority list because we had leaks. He does the work himself and he and his team were fast, clean, courteous, and meticulous. They also offer ongoing eaves cleaning so that they guarantee their work. I feel confident that my need for any ongoing work will be answered promptly. Highly recommend Ontario Downspout !

It's great to work with existing clients. It means a lot to us that you would use us again. We always happy to help. Thank you for the incredible feedback. We'll see you in the fall for your cleaning. Bye for now.

More about Ontario Downspout Service

Ontario Downspout Service is a family-run company with expertise in: Eavestrough Installation, Soffit & Fascia, Siding, Roofing, Trenching and Downspout Disconnection. Servicing Toronto and the GTA, Ontario Downspout Service guarantees quality and reliability at affordable pricing..