King Street Roofing

Pamela in Oshawa
Pamela in Oshawa
2 reviews Oshawa, ON

Roof replacement

King Street Roofing did an incredible job on our roof. They came first thing in the morning and did the job fairly quickly. I would definitely recommend this company to others.

jack in Toronto
jack in Toronto
2 reviews Courtice, ON

roof shingles replaced

Frank was right on top of things. Fast quote, and the price was right in the middle. I decided on KSR because 2 of our neighbours had their roofs replaced a couple of years ago by this company. Great crew. They arrived on time and got straight to work. No lollygagging, just good old fashioned hard work. The clean-up was very good. We are very pleased with the result.

So glad to hear that you were pleased. Thanks for the rave review!

Private User reviews Oshawa, ON

ROOF and Eavestrough

Frank did an estimate the day after I requested it,package given was very professionally done and the price was competitive.
The crew showed up on time and completed the job in five hours,they even replaced my bay window shingles,which was not part of the deal.Clean up was thorough.
Would definitely recommend King Street Roofing.

Thank you for your great review and for recommending King Street Roofing.

Happy R.
Happy R.
0 reviews Oshawa, ON

Roof

Very fast to come and give. Estimate
Job was completed that same week!!
Excellent customer service and work
Area was left clean

Happy customer. That's what we love to hear. Thank you.

Andrea R.
Andrea R.
0 reviews Whitby, ON

Roof

Dealing with King St. roofing was professional and timely, resulting in a great experience. Joyce, in the office, responded to questions quickly and courteously. I appreciate excellent customer service, especially with such a "big ticket" item! We are very happy with the work done. We will definitely recommend them to our neighbors.

Thanks for the great review. We really appreciate it when you recommend us.

melissa
melissa
0 reviews Whitby, ON

Roof shingles

Roof shingles replaced.
The crew were quick, sufficient and did a great job.
Highly recommend them!

Thanks Melissa. We appreciate the great review.

0 reviews Oshawa, ON

Replace roof

I am extremely satisfied with this company. I got several estimates and
King street was in the middle of the pack . I was amazed when they did the roof two weeks after we received the quote. I am very particular about how things are done , but they went far beyond my expectations.
They sent a large well trained crew that worked hard and were very polite . When they were finished my yard was clean no shingles or nailed left . It was refreshing to call the office and always have someone answer the phone and I got an answer to my questions the same day .
I have already recommended them to my neighbours .

Thank you for the great review. Word of mouth is the best form of advertising so we really appreciate you recommending us to your friends and neighbours.

Private User reviews Oshawa, ON

Great job on new roof! Professionals all around

Had 5 or 6 roofers from supposedly top rated roofers quote on my house and chose King St. The team helped me through shingle selection, educated me on the options and produced a very competitive quote at about 1/3 less than the most expensive.

The crew were professional and fast. Joyce in the office helped me expedite the job to get at it in under 5 days due to the damage I had. Was very impressed all around. The new roof looks great. Would unequivocally recommend them!

Janet in Thessalon
Janet in Thessalon
2 reviews Thessalon, ON

Roof

King Street roofing did an excellent job on my new roof last fall, the work was done on time, and it looks good. I have even had a few compliments on it from neighbours and passers-by. However it is now spring and I am still picking up old shingles, roofing nails, cigarette butts, and tons of pieces of cellophane wrapping. Granted, it was windy when they were working, but this is extreme, and very irritating. I would not use this company again, for that reason alone.

Scott Gravel from Oshawa
Scott Gravel from Oshawa
4 reviews Oshawa, ON

Great Service, Friendly Staff!

We lost shingles in the huge wind storm, called King Street, Frank gave a quote super fast, and kept me updated on where i was on their schedule, and on the day, his crew was there first thing, the roof was stripped and put on in the same day. Great Friendly Crew! Thank you Frank and Crew!!! From go ahead to new roof, taking in consideration the bad weather, it was less then a week.
Photos: Before, During, After

More about King Street Roofing

Located at the corner of King and Wilson in downtown Oshawa - One of only a few roofing companies in Oshawa with a permanent location and showroom. Voted #1 Roofer 2016 & 2017 Oshawa This Week Readers Choice awards. We specialize in residential re-roofing and eavestroughing. Owner Frank Wilson has ...
Looking for Roofing pros in Oshawa?