Primo Paving Ltd

Reviews for Primo Paving Ltd

Lance Rees
Lance Rees

Driveway and walkway

Very happy with the price and service
Job was completed on time
Very happy with the results
Got numerous compliments from the neighbours

Thank you for the great rating Lance Rees. Here at Primo Paving & Construction we strive to please our customers!. have a wonderful day!!

Driveway re-paving

22 years in as an original owner, it was time, last year, to have my driveway repaved. I had no idea how to go about that. Thankfully, a neighbour recommended Primo Paving, and thankfully, that meant Tony! Tony was an absolute professional, walking me through the process, explaining every step. Primo kept to their timeline. The paving day was quick (five driveways on the street were done). We had received some other quotes, but Primo was the clear choice, for each of us, from the get go! All of the workers were friendly, polite, professional, and did a beautiful job. They worked seamlessly as a team. Their experience showed. The driveway repaying was completed on time and on budget. From cracked and sunk in spots, I now have a fresh, smooth driveway, that has restored my homes curb appeal. Thank you Tony, and Primo Paving!

Thank you for your sincere review......after 55 years plying our trade l believe w'eve found our success through honesty and sincerity to all potential clients....and doing our due diligence with Integrity.....Thanks again it was a pleasure working with you........Tony

Paving driveway

Great job, better price point. Arrived and job was completed on time and looks amazing!

Experienced crew, good job.

Thank you for using Primo paving and Construction Ltd. We appreciate your comment. Here at Primo Paving, we strive for excellence. Have a wonderful day!

Kalpesh in Toronto
Kalpesh in Toronto

Driveway

Primo paving owner Tony was very professional and courteous. He gave me driveway work quote comparatively good price. His crew was professional. No advance payment, very good payment policy.

Good morning Kalpesh, Primo Paving & Construction Ltd. thanks you, we strive to make our customers happy. Have a wonderful day!

August
August

Paving Driveway

My decision to choose Primo Paving was made easy with Tony's straightforward and personal approach.

Thank you! Primo Paving & Construction Ltd. appreciates your positive review! Glad to hear your experience was made easy.

double driveway installation

In June 2021, I had my entire driveway ripped out and installed a new wider driveway. Tony took the time to sit down with me and explain the process, as it was all very new to me. Great team of employees. They were all very professional. Met every timeline. The team cleaned up every time they were there. No mess for me. Tony the owner has dropped by a couple times just checking everything out and making sure I am 100% satisfied, which I am. I would highly recommend this company. They are true to their word and very trustworthy.

Dear customer, here at Primo Paving & Construction Ltd., we strive for perfection wherever we can. Customers are our #1 priority. Thank you for leaving us a review.

Stephen in Toronto
Stephen in Toronto

Driveway paving

Worse company ever. Driveway started to Crack and had vegetation grow up from underneath in less than 6 months. Called many times about warranty, but just string along. First communication was in March...it is now November. No one has come to look at it, yet I have been told a work order has been started.
STAY AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY!
Once a company stops arguing the merits of the case and starts attacking the customer...they know they are wrong. The pictures show the sub standard work. My argument was sound..in less than 6 months their work cracked.
Primo has responded to me
via email...in a very condescending way. They said they are not worried about his minor complaint...yet they have not said they will come and fix their work. Too bad they don't put as much work into fixing their mistakes a they do reading honest reviews about their work. They said they would do repairs by November, December now and no one has even come by. Not even one response that they are sorry and would like to make it right.

Stephen

Hello, we would like more information. Coming to make repairs is part of our process as we are responding to the effects of elements out of our control such as the change in seasons etc. Please contact our office directly at (905) 856-3535.

Josh
Josh

Widened Driveway

I hired Primo Paving to widen my driveway after Tony had made me feel confident they would do a great job at a great price.

Which they followed through with. They excavated and paved the new double driveway and it turned out great.

Tony was easy to work with and stuck to his word that the job would get done and done right.

Thank you Josh! Primo Paving & Construction Ltd strive to make all customers happy.

Steve
Steve

Great looking driveway

We hired Primo paving to redo our driveway this summer. The crew came in to remove the old driveway at the end of August. We were anticipating leaving the compacted base to settle for 4-6 weeks. Unfortunately it took a bit longer than expected (11 weeks) for the crew to be able to come back to pave it. I was getting a bit nervous because of the long delay but the driveway was paved before it got too cold and before the first snow fall so luckily it worked out in the end.

Steve Spano was always quick to respond to any questions or concerns I had over email, which I appreciated.

The end product looks great and we're quite happy with the new driveway. Thank you Primo Paving for a great looking driveway.

Good morning Steve, Thank you for the positive review. Primo Paving and Construction Ltd. Strives to Please our customers. Have a wonderful day! And thank you for your business!!

Primo Paving
Primo Paving

Driveway resurfacing

Another home in our neighborhood had a Primo Paving sign on their lawn. We called the number and shortly after leaving a message, we received a call from their salesperson. He came to our home the same day and gave us a quote which was very competitive with other companies that we had called. The work was completed in a very prompt and professional manner. We are very satisfied with the final product.

Thank you for choosing Primo Paving & Construction Ltd.

More about Primo Paving Ltd

"A Toronto Paving Company since 1967, Primo Paving provides nothing but professional paving services. We at Primo Paving stand behind our service and quality of work.
Our commitment in the last half century is to provide extraordinary service through our highly experienced and trained staff. We commit to offering competitive pricing and professional workmanship. All of our services involve the use of the most current and heavy machinery in the industry to ensure proper response times and end results.
Part of being a leader in the paving community is due to Primo Paving's commitment to being diverse to our present and future clientèle. Through our various sizes of machinery, we ensure that no job is too big or too small that we will refuse. We commit to the ever changing construction industry through our safety, environmental and employment policies. Our employment and equipment safety policies, which we hold with high regard, are second to none in the industry.

We commit to using all environmental friendly materials which possess the highest grade and strongest end results. Our commitment to our employment policies ensure that our service through both our office and field staff reflect the professionalism and integrity of our everyday operations.

Primo Paving's services include asphalt paving, Interlocking and landscaping services, Concrete paving, Parking lot curbing, Residential curbing, Sidewalks, Loading dock pads, Landscaping, Winter Service, Snow Clearing, Salting, Residential Driveways, Industrial and Commercial Areas, Driveway Maintenance, Schools and Recreational Facilities.

Primo Paving is a proud member of the better business bureau as well as many other organizations to ensure proper consumer relations."