Primo Paving Ltd

35 Simpson road Toronto ON M8Z 1C9

Reviews for Primo Paving Ltd

Private User reviews Barrie, ON

Great Job!!

I booked the last minute last year and Tony squeezed me in. The job was done fast and professionally - widening my driveway. The quote a lot less than I expected. The job was done better than I thought, came out fantastic. Great job PRIMO Paving!

Thank you! We strive to please!

Connel
Connel

New driveway

I booked very late in the season and Tony squeezed me in. The job was done quickly the job site left clean. The quote was 20% less than I expected. The job was done better than anticipated and well contoured to the walkway. Great job!

It was a pleasure to serve you. Thank you for using Primo Paving

Manushankar in Toronto
Manushankar in Toronto

Driveway paving

I strongly recommend Primo paving team for any driveway related work. They do professional work with reasonable price and finishes by time. . . .. .

.. . .

Thank you Manushankar, we aim to please

BF in Scarborough
BF in Scarborough

Asphalt replaced in Guildwood Village

I moved into the Guildwood Village approximately 10 years ago whereupon I met Pino who asked me if I would like my driveway resurfaced. It definitely was on my to do list, but there were so many other improvements that had to be completed first. Each year Pino and I would talk, until 2020 when it became obvious that the driveway needed be done, or winter snow removal would be impossible! We set a date, and Pino and his crew arrived on time, removed the asphalt, added gravel, and graded the driveway. Pino supervised every detail of the work. We allowed the driveway to settle. The final work was completed a week ago. I can't tell you how favourably impressed I was! Most remarkable is that with heavy machinery, the crew worked so skillfully, taking great care around my new walkway, breezeway, and most importantly my highly prized perennial gardens without a single incident. Neighbours have passed by and asked for the company's contact information. I give them Pino's cell number, because he is, I believe the person who will make sure the job is coordinated to perfection! Thank you Pino and crew for your incredible professionalism, and skill. I hope to see your beautiful work in our neighbourhood for years to come!

Driveway Paving
Driveway Paving

Residential Driveway Paving

I just had the last portion of this service (the asphalt) completed. The first portion, the removal of the old asphalt, then the grading with gravel was done about a month prior, and left to “settle” so the base would be rock solid.
They even graded it one last time before laying the asphalt.
The quality and care they provide is exceptional and their main representative, Tony Esposito, goes above and beyond to make sure you are completely satisfied. He explained everything thoroughly and always showed up at the job to make sure things went smoothly.
This place is a class act. I couldn’t be happier.

Primo Paving thanks you for your business. Pleasure to serve you

Private User reviews Barrie, ON

Driveway

Driveway looks great, the excavation was difficult as there are mature trees in the yard, but after some work it came out straight. Tony was friendly and accommodating. His crew was professional and courteous.

Thank you, Primo Paving & Construction strives to be the best we can be! :)

Kevin in Toronto
Kevin in Toronto

Driveway

Everything as promised and job looks good. Price was comparatively good. Project was minimally intrusive except for several days of alternative parking while asphalt cooled and settled. Tony was very helpful.

Thank you Kevin, Primo Paving aims to please.

Reg in Toronto
Reg in Toronto

Driveway extension

I live in Barrie and had an unfortunate experience with another company that did not complete nor did a proper job. I paid a deposit and lost out.
Fortunately I found Primo paving and dealing with Tony was great. He gave me a good deal to redo the hack job and finish it. No payment upfront. They were busy so I had to wait a bit for it but Tony was fair and kept in contact with me and they did a great job overall. Great guy good service.

Thank you for your fantastic review Reg from Toronto!! We at Primo Paving aim to please. :)

Susan in Toronto
Susan in Toronto

Driveway paving

Primo paving does great work. Tony called us and confirmed their time and date of arrival, was here on time, set to work right away and in 1.5 hours I had a beautifuly finished driveway. Absolutely love it. Would highly recommend them to anyone.

It was a pleasure to serve you. Primo paving thanks you for your business

Mike in Markham
Mike in Markham

Driveway repaved

Tony was great to work with very helpful and friendly I would recommend him to all my friends the driveway was Complete in one day and looks excellent. Keep up the good work Tony

Thank you Mike. Primo is always proud to serve.

More about Primo Paving Ltd

"A Toronto Paving Company since 1967, Primo Paving provides nothing but professional paving services. We at Primo Paving stand behind our service and quality of work.
Our commitment in the last half century is to provide extraordinary service through our highly experienced and trained staff. We commit to offering competitive pricing and professional workmanship. All of our services involve the use of the most current and heavy machinery in the industry to ensure proper response times and end results.
Part of being a leader in the paving community is due to Primo Paving's commitment to being diverse to our present and future clientèle. Through our various sizes of machinery, we ensure that no job is too big or too small that we will refuse. We commit to the ever changing construction industry through our safety, environmental and employment policies. Our employment and equipment safety policies, which we hold with high regard, are second to none in the industry.

We commit to using all environmental friendly materials which possess the highest grade and strongest end results. Our commitment to our employment policies ensure that our service through both our office and field staff reflect the professionalism and integrity of our everyday operations.

Primo Paving's services include asphalt paving, Interlocking and landscaping services, Concrete paving, Parking lot curbing, Residential curbing, Sidewalks, Loading dock pads, Landscaping, Winter Service, Snow Clearing, Salting, Residential Driveways, Industrial and Commercial Areas, Driveway Maintenance, Schools and Recreational Facilities.

Primo Paving is a proud member of the better business bureau as well as many other organizations to ensure proper consumer relations."