Primo Paving Ltd

Reviews for Primo Paving Ltd

G in Mississauga
G in Mississauga

Driveway paving

I contracted Primo paving for my driveway paving. Really pleased with this company. Tony was the salesmen for our project. He was reassuring and very professional in his assessment of our driveway needs.
The crew came in initially to remove the old driveway. They regraded and added stone. Tony then recommended the driveway sit for about 4 weeks to pack down. When the crew came back in to pave. They were precise and professional. Tony was here on both removal and re- pave. Fantastic job guys , very pleased.
Gary in Barrie

Thank you Gary. Appreciate the great feedback. We aim to please.

John in Toronto
John in Toronto
1 review Barrie, ON

Double Driveway in Barrie

Tony the paving guy not the hockey player, made some wonderful suggestions to get the right overall look and best fit for parking up to five cars in our driveway. He saved us big dollars by not redoing the Boulevard that was done by the city when they replaced the sidewalk. We can appreciate the complication of scheduling because of rain dates but be patient they will do a great job for you. I know we saved about $800 and they did the job right. I have recommended them to others and everyone is happy. They have all modern equipment and well trained and friendly staff.

Thank you for the review. John, Always happy to help

Steve in Toronto
Steve in Toronto
1 review Barrie, ON

Unreliable

Tony came by in the spring and sold us on a new driveway. They were supposed to return in late August to complete the work. Twice Tony called and said they were going to pave the next day, so I took the day off work only for them to not show up. Despite weekly phone calls, they did not show up until November a couple days before our first snowfall. Every time I called, they would brush me off. The work they did was mediocre with patches that were not properly rolled.

We cannot make out who you are. Please provide your address and we will gladly look into resolving this situation. You do have a warranty that we would honour. kindly confirm name phone number and address.

Private User reviews Caledon, ON

Job well done

I was satisfied with the finished driveway.
The job was timely done, workers were courteous too. I’ve had it for 3 yrs now and it still looks great! Would highly recommend to friends.

Vic in Toronto
Vic in Toronto
0 reviews Barrie, ON

Driveway paving

Tony was very knowledgeable and professional.His crew did a great job on my driveway.They outlined what was to be done and completed the my driveway in the time frame that was discussed....thnx Tony

Hameda in Barrie
Hameda in Barrie
2 reviews Barrie, ON

Driveway paving

Tony was exceptional at providing us a solution for expanding and paving our driveway. He is friendly and answered all our questions. The quality of work and attention to detail is second to none—highly recommended!

Dwayne in Alcona
Dwayne in Alcona
0 reviews Innisfil, ON

Driveway Paving

The Sales person Tony stopped by my place and gave me a quote. Once I decided to go with them they were at my place that afternoon. They have modern equipment, very competitive pricing and the workers worked well together. Definitely would recommend them.

M_Durrett in Barrie
M_Durrett in Barrie
0 reviews Barrie, ON

Driveway paving

We had our driveway done by Primo Paving a year or so ago and they did a fantastic job. Recently our house suffered some heavy damage from an accident and the driveway was damaged from that accident. The driveway needed to be redone so we had Tony come for an estimate and he was very helpful. If an issue arose Tony came within 24 hours to see/discuss and we were always left satisfied.

Tom in Caledon
Tom in Caledon
1 review Caledon, ON

New driveway

Tony was a very friendly salesman and explained everything in detail.
Primo came and did my driveway and the workers were very professional and the driveway looks great!
I would recommend Primo Paving!

Tony in Newmarket
Tony in Newmarket
0 reviews Newmarket, ON

Primo paving

I saw primo paving working nearby June 2018 and after talking to one of they're employees I was told Tony was the one that would come by to give us a quote he came about an hour later as he was out gave us the quote of $2500 and also 4 other neighbors next to our house as they had asked me about primo paving and I said I saw them doing some driveways and they seem to do a very good job anyway primo paving did all our driveways and so far seems no one has any issues our driveway still looks great I recommend primo paving.

More about Primo Paving Ltd

"A Toronto Paving Company since 1967, Primo Paving provides nothing but professional paving services. We at Primo Paving stand behind our service and quality of work.
Our commitment in the last half century is to provide extraordinary service through our highly experienced and trained staff. We commit to offering competitive pricing and professional workmanship. All of our services involve the use of the most current and heavy machinery in the industry to ensure proper response times and end results.
Part of being a leader in the paving community is due to Primo Paving's commitment to being diverse to our present and future clientèle. Through our various sizes of machinery, we ensure that no job is too big or too small that we will refuse. We commit to the ever changing construction industry through our safety, environmental and employment policies. Our employment and equipment safety policies, which we hold with high regard, are second to none in the industry.

We commit to using all environmental friendly materials which possess the highest grade and strongest end results. Our commitment to our employment policies ensure that our service through both our office and field staff reflect the professionalism and integrity of our everyday operations.

Primo Paving's services include asphalt paving, Interlocking and landscaping services, Concrete paving, Parking lot curbing, Residential curbing, Sidewalks, Loading dock pads, Landscaping, Winter Service, Snow Clearing, Salting, Residential Driveways, Industrial and Commercial Areas, Driveway Maintenance, Schools and Recreational Facilities.

Primo Paving is a proud member of the better business bureau as well as many other organizations to ensure proper consumer relations."