Tycan Flooring

183 Shropshire Dr. Toronto ON M1P 1Z6

Reviews for Tycan Flooring

Casey
Casey

Carpet & install on top floor

I am very pleased with the work Adam and his crew did. I knew when I met him he was going to be our contractor. Price was fair, work was very well done, and working with Adam was fantastic - he is honest, helpful, and responsive. Will be hiring him again for future projects.

0 reviews Pickering, ON

Floors and staircase

Adam is a gentleman to work with , he will make sure you are satisfied even if you are a pickey customer. It was our pleasure meeting him and would recommend his company 100%

Cathy in Bolton
Cathy in Bolton
0 reviews Bolton, ON

Tile and wood floor installation

Adam and his team were great to work with. Adam was very accommodating with scheduling and actually moved up installation date for us. Adam made suggestions that finished the job the best versus the quickest or easiest which made a difference for the overall finished project. His team was very knowledgeable and friendly. Very happy with our service and the overall project. Would definitely recommend Tycan Flooring for your next hardwood or tile installation project.

jason in Markham, Ontario
jason in Markham, Ontario

Refinished our kitchen floor, and the results are incredible!

Our kitchen floor was in need of refinishing. My wife begged me to get it done, and after a few quotes, Adam's was inline and based on previous Homestars reviews as well as our communication, I had confidence he could get it done.

I didn't really know what to expect as I have never done this before. So we emptied out the kitchen, and Adam showed up and reassured us his crew could get it done. They did a great job closing off the room to minimize dust disruption and my wife is now telling me she wants to refinish the living room next spring! I didn't know he also installs tile, so i have a few other projects for him and his crew, and I wouldn't hesitate to have him back. Don't call anyone else.

Floor refinishing

Adam and his crew were truly great. Floor refinishing is a huge job. It is not like painting where if I did not like the colour we could easily paint over it. I had to move all our furniture out of the house, access to the kitchen would be limited and I was stressed over the results. Adam patiently answered my queries about process, colour results, and products. He knew exactly what I wanted: no red, no yellow and definitely no pink! The crew was fantastic. They did an amazing job prepping, showing me their progress and we ended up with an amazing looking floor. Adam has enough experience he just knew it would turn out great. I totally recommend him and his crew. Should you need to contact me please get my number from him as I would be happy to provide a reference. Best. Pam Evans, Toronto

Mark E.
Mark E.

Excellent Job. 100% Happy

Super impressed by Adam's crew (Carlos and Chris). They were professional, clean, friendly, and accommodating.

The floors turned out great, so we couldn't be happier. In fact, they're so good that we're getting Tycan to do our upstairs floor soon.

I would highly recommend Tycan.

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

Tile Installation

We are very happy with our choice of Tycan for the kitchen tile installation.

The work was done very skillfully, professionally and fast. The installers made sure that every single tile was leveled, and all the cuts were precise and neat (with no extra breakage / over-use of material).

The company is very client-oriented. They responded fast to the request for quote, were very accommodating to our changing timelines (even though they were juggling multiple projects at the same time and were working Saturdays), and they patiently addressed all of our questions and concerns.

We would highly recommend their services as tile installers that can be trusted to deliver great results.

Hope to see you soon for the kitchen

Hardwood floor installation on stairs and entire second floor (900sqft) and loft renovation with pot light installation, painting and smoothing of stucco ceilings.

Tycan Flooring is a company I would HIGHLY recommend to any friend or family member considering investing in renovations. Adam and his entire crew at Tycan were the best partners in renovations that my husband and I have ever worked with. Not only was the craftsmanship beyond our expectations, the project was completed in the time frame they promised and within the budget agreed upon. Each member of the team was extremely hard working, pleasant to be around and genuinely cared about their trade. We are excited to work with them again in the future and are very grateful for the recommendation to use Tycan!

Thank you Peter and Aaron it was a pleasure working with you guys as well
hope to see you soon

sheri
sheri

Floor renovation

Adam was the project contractor , he is a very fast base to deal with, as soon as we chose him to renovate our 586sqf condo unit He is very flexible to timing, the day we arranged with him to give us an estimate quote he came very early in the morning and sharply on time, in the same day, he accompanied us to choose the type and style of the floor from his shop. Explained everything to us in detail and gave us useful tips. Managed to hire installers For the very next day to start the work. He treated us like his own family In terms of pricing. His price was very reasonable for the quick service he and the associated installers had offered. We would definitely choose him again for future renovations and recommend him To our friends.

Catherine
Catherine

Hardwood flooring installation

Adam and his crew at Tycan Flooring were honest, fast, and professional. Also, the Flooring Liquidators staff were helpful, especially in a pinch.

Thanks for a job well done!

Thank you Catherine :) it was a pleasure

More about Tycan Flooring

Designing custom floors in record time, Tycan Flooring is there to fulfil your flooring needs when it comes to affordability, quality and design. We provide a range of services for commercial, residential or institutional spaces, and always present our customers with an experience that will leave them wanting more.
Whether you need a new floor installed or your present one refinished, Tycan Flooring has experienced employees that will take on any job with a guarantee that our work will inspire.
Tycan Flooring: Southern Ontario's Premium Flooring Solution Experts