Bat Control Specialists

anthonynlisa
anthonynlisa
1 review Barrie, ON

Bat Removal

Benjamin from Bat Control Specialists is super knowledgable, professional and thorough. My husband and I are beyond happy with how quickly and efficiently Benjamin worked to remedy our bat infestation. We would recommend Bat Control Specialists to anyone and everyone with a bat problem- This company knows their stuff and delivers beyond your expectations!

sara in London
sara in London
1 review London, ON

Ben got our bat!

Ben was so helpful! We saw a bat in our house and we were so scared. We called Ben and (thankfully) he was right around the corner and came right away. He got the bat immediately. We are eternally grateful!

Greg in Quinte West
Greg in Quinte West
1 review Saint Williams, ON

Getting rid of those bats

Contacted Ben about a bat problem He was AT our place with in 5 days. Ben is a great guy to deal with he went over everything he was going to do and what it was going to cost. After he was done fixing the where the bats could get in he fixed a lot of shingles on the roof no extra charge. Would highly recommend him for the job any where you live.

Richard Sparrow in Quinte West
Richard Sparrow in Quinte West
1 review Niagara Regional Municipality, ON

Bat removal

From the first time we talked to Ben on the telephone we felt very confident that he would be able to solve our problem of bats in the walls and ceilings. We were able to make an appointment for just a couple of weeks out, and he came when promised. He explained to us clearly what he was going to do, and how this would solve the problem, and was finished in a few hours. He came back a few weeks later as promised to remove the exit traps and we have had no recurrence of the
problem. The caulking he uses dried up transparent and so it doesn't show at all. The price was quite a bit more than general pest control contractors, but from stories we had heard, we felt we needed someone who specialised specifically in bat removal. We were very pleased with the service and would not hesitate to recommend Bat Control Specialists in the future.

in Quinte West
in Quinte West
1 review Hamilton, ON

Bat Removal

Came promptly, explained everything concisely and professionally. Did work as promised and came back in Fall to remove bat exits and ensure everything was sealed properly. Was very knowledgeable and professional. We were very pleased with his work and his guarantee that if we encountered further problems he would come back to fix them.

Neil in Quinte West
Neil in Quinte West
1 review Arnprior, ON

Getting Rid of Bats in our home

We have had bats in our attic for several years and we would hear them at night in our bedroom ceiling. We had other pest control people out and had a contractor seal areas but nothing worked. I was frustrated and searched and found Ben. He was knowledgeable, prompt with replies and arrived as scheduled to seal up entry points and provide exits for the bats. We have not heard anything for several months and we are very pleased with the work Ben did and I would recommend him to others for solving a bat problem.

Gardinca from Quinte West
Gardinca from Quinte West
2 reviews Lambton County, ON

Bat proofing of home

Arrived within 2 days after initial contact. Work was completed in one trip. Explained thoroughly what would be done to bat proof my home. Very professional and knowledgable. Told me to call if any problems as he guaranteed his work. Returned in fall to remove bat exits and to do final bat proofing. Would recommend this company highly.

Private User reviews Wheatley, ON

Bat exclusion.

After a failed attempt at bat exclusion with another company and our own failed efforts we hired Bat Control Specialists. Ben was very thorough and efficient. I am so glad to have this process completed. I would recommend Ben to anyone seeking bat exclusion services.

Wigz from Quinte West
Wigz from Quinte West
1 review Port Lambton, ON

Bat removal

After nearly two weeks straight of having at least one bat flying around our house, and multiple failed attempts at the bat "exclusion " process myself... we decided to look for some help. We did some research and came upon Ben's website and my frantic wife called him in a panic at 10:30 at night. He was just finishing up a job and took the time to calm and ease my wife's fears and reassured her that he would get out to our house as soon as possible. Ben cane out 3 days later on one of the hottest days of the summer and made sure our ebti6house was bat proof. That was at the beginning of Aug and we have been bat proof ever since. Ben was amazing to work with and guarantees his work. I would highly recommend his services to anyone with bat issues. He is expensive but he does the job right the first time and ensures that you remain bat free. Thank you Ben for allowing my wife to get a full nights sleep again!

Derek from Welland
Derek from Welland
1 review Welland, ON

Bat Removal Services

After buying our home we quickly realized that it came with between 100 and 200 large brown bats. This was missed by our home inspector and wasn't disclosed by the previous owners. Our house is only 30 years old in a rural setting and this would have been the last thing one would have expected. Not knowing what to do I quickly went online to research possible solutions. This is how I came to find Bat Control Specialists. I called and left a message and it was returned promptly. Benjamin explained in great detail the service they provided and answered all questions I had about bats no matter how ridiculous they were. I knew that this company was definitely the company for the job. I wanted two things. I wanted the bats gone for good and I wanted a solid guarantee to prove it. Bat Control Specialists provided both. Benjamin came within 3 days of my call and promptly sealed my house. He installed a couple of one way doors and promised to come back to remove them in a couple of weeks. I'm very happy with his service, his knowledge, and his work ethics. This is one company I would definitely recommend. I truly believe you get what you pay for, and although pricy, I think in the long run it's money well spent.

What could this company do to improve their services?
Any advice to offer fellow homeowners facing a similar project?
Looking for Pest & Animal Control pros in London?