Spartan Pest Control

Reviews for Spartan Pest Control

Thomas Cooney
Thomas Cooney

Courteous

Spartan pest control was very professional and courteous. Very happy with the service I was given along with the information provided. I will hire them again for sure as they are very dependable.

Hi Thomas, happy we could help with your pest control needs! If you have any questions don't hesitate to reach out!

www.spartanpestcontrol.com

Stephen Wiley
Stephen Wiley

Great job

My sister had a very large and aggressive wasp nest in a tree in my back yard, Spartan pest control came and killed it the next day. My poor dog got stung so very happy but it got dealt with promptly! Speedy service and job well done from jared. Next time I see him I owe him a beer.

Glad the dog is OK and happy we could help out!

Stephen Hughes
Stephen Hughes

Professional technician

Had a huge ant nest in my backyard that got taken care of for me and they sprayed around my house as well. The technician missed a large ant hill in the backyard but came back free of charge to spray again we are extremely happy with the work.

Hey Stephen, thanks for the review!!!

Adam in Edmonton
Adam in Edmonton
0 reviews Grande Prairie, AB

Very Happy

Called pest control to come take care of some cockroaches in my rental property as my tenants complained. They asked for an image and once sent told us it was a harmless pillbug. Tenants are happy and their quick reply and knowledge saved me a lot of money. Very happy with the honesty and fast response to all our inquires.

Thanks for the kinds words! happy we could help out

Miguel Davis
Miguel Davis

Love the insect program

Love the insect program so I don’t have to worry about spiders inside or outside all year. Nice being able to enjoy my deck in the summer without them crawling around. Happy to support a local business and I encourage everyone else to support local when able to.

Hi Miguel!

Welcome to our Pest Program! We appreciate the support of local businesses. It's customer like you we can thank for our success and ability to continue to offer pest control services in Calgary and area. Thanks!!

William Douglas
William Douglas
1 review Edmonton, AB

I recommend

We moved to a new place and found out there was bed bugs. Called spartan and luckily not everything was moved in yet so they were able to come out quick and tell me what to do. We have a scheduled follow up treatment so will update the review if any issues. So far we are very pleased with Spartan and Jarrod's work.

Hi William, super happy we were able to help with the Bed Bug issue. Thanks for supporting a family owned and local business!

spartanpestcontrol.com

Dan in
Dan in
1 review Calmar, AB

Gratitude!

My wife contacted Spartan pest control about a mouse problem. They came out right away for me and took the time to go through the entire treatment and walk around my place noting reasons for my issue. Very knowledgeable and kind technician! Thank you Spartan! Would recommend.

Thanks for the great review. Glad we could assist with your Rodent issue! let us know if you have any further questions.

www.spartanpestcontrol.com

George in Edmonton
George in Edmonton

Would call again

Called Spartan Pest Control about some wasps coming out of the bottom of my front steps and they came out right away to take care of it for me. Reasonable price and good service, would call again!

Heather in Toronto
Heather in Toronto

Issue with Ants

My basement had been unused for years. I had carpet installed recently and when using it we noticed a significant number of ants all over the basement. I tried store bought products but nothing was working. I requested quotes on homestars and Jarrod from Spartan replied almost immediately. He answered all my questions and besides a little hiccup on the upstairs to be sprayed too everything went off without a hitch. Jarrod was out in a couple days and sprayed for ants, spiders and beetles and so far we have been free and clear. I would certainly utilise this service again if I ever need it (hopefully not though).

Della Willett
Della Willett

Dependable service

Same day service is definitely a big plus. It was easy and convenient to book them and they are aware of what to do. The job was quickly done and in a good manner.

Thanks for the great review, happy we could help! Don't forget to visit us online www.spartanpestcontrol.com

More about Spartan Pest Control

Our goal is to be the most customer orientated pest control provider in Alberta. We focus our efforts not only towards safe, efficient and result driven services, but to build a long-lasting relationship with our customers educating as we go. Our Pest Control Calgary technicians are trained to provide you with the most up-to-date chemical applications ensuring the treatment is done right the first time, without any issues. Spartan Pest Control provides both Residential Treatments and Commercial Pest Control year-round, protecting your family and customers from potential pest threats.

Visit http://www.spartanpestcontrol.com for more information

Pest & Animal Control
Spartan Pest Control does not sell products, we sell a service. All pest related issues should be handled by a trained professional employed under a local, reputable pest control company.
At spartan Pest Control we offer a full range of services to help both our commercial and residential clients. We offer customized programs to fit any budget and pest control issue.
All of the chemicals we use are regulated for commercial use in Canada, and are treated with respect in regards to our safety and our customers. We do not sell products, we sell a service which includes the application of such products.
Keep your home pest free all year long with our Monthly Programs. For more information Contact Us today by phone or email!
Mice, Ants, Wasps, Bees, Gophers, Pigeons, Squirrels, Bats, Bed Bugs, Cockroaches, Beetles, Spiders, Aphids, Lice, Ticks, Centipedes, Millipedes and much more! Contact us today for any pest related issues in Calgary!
2012
LCA 22205
N/A
PROJECT RATE
$95+
30-90-365 Days (Dependent on Job) Contact us today for any pest related issues in the Calgary Area!