Maid4 Condos

House & Apartment Cleaning
60 Atlantic Ave Suite 200 Toronto ON M6K 1X9

InstagramFacebook

Best of the Best '22
Best of Award '22 winner 4 timesBest of the Best '22 Best of Award '22winner 4 times

Reviews for Maid4 Condos

irit in Toronto
irit in Toronto

Above and beyond expectations

I cannot recommend Maid4Condos enough. My house always feels fresh and spotless after their visits. AND - I hurt my back a while ago, which means I do very little cleaning myself beyond keeping my kitchen and bathroom reasonably clean. I also have a cat, and I can't afford their services more than once a month. So, I pay a bit more now for deep cleanings ($170). Most recently I booked a pre-Passover clean that included the fridge and oven and windows, and Flora and Euler gave me back a spotless home. You will never need to hire anyone else.

Thank you so much for taking time to review Maid4Condos and our professional team. It was our absolute pleasure to clean your home and we are happy to hear our team did a good job and you liked our service. We were happy to had a chance to help with your cleaning needs and we very much look forward to cleaning your home again soon.
Thank you once again for choosing Maid4Condos as your service provider.

James B
James B

Great Job

Maria, Diana and Valentina did a great job cleaning my condo. I came home to an absolutely spotless place. Thank you.

Thank you so much for sharing your review of Maid4Condos and our professional team. It was our absolute pleasure to clean your home and we are happy to hear you liked our service. We truly appreciate your feedback and we look forward to the next opportunity to clean your home.

Deep Clean

It was quite the job, but Florencia and Karolyne did AMAZING work. Cannot recommend enough. 10/10. I don't think the place has ever been this clean.

Thank you very much for your review of Maid4Condos and our professional team and service. We are happy to hear you liked our service and we look forward to the next opportunity to service your cleaning needs.

Dmytro in Toronto
Dmytro in Toronto

1 bedroom condo basic +

Samantha and Jacinta are like magicians. Big thanks and respect! I literally never write any reviews but this time it has to be done. It would take me whole day what they have done in couple of hours. Majestic. Will use in future 4sure!

Thank you so much for sharing your feedback about your cleaning experience with Maid4Condos. We are happy to hear our team did a great job cleaning your home. We truly appreciate your feedback and we very much look forward to cleaning your home again in future.

cedar in Wasaga Beach
cedar in Wasaga Beach
0 reviews Wasaga Beach, ON

Apartment cleaning

Dannis, Flora, and Carolina did a wonderful job cleaning our apartment. As frontline workers we haven't had much time to put into cleaning recently, but now coming home is actually relaxing and not another source of stress.

Thank you so much for taking time to review Maid4Condos and our professional team. It was our absolute pleasure to help with cleaning your home. We truly appreciate your feedback and we look forward to the next opportunity to service your cleaning needs.

Rob in Toronto
Rob in Toronto

Condo cleaning

I just had Maid4 Condos clean my place. Emilia did a great job in making sure my place was thoroughly cleaned. She was prompt and made sure that every corner was cleaned well. I will recommend her and this service to everyone.

Thank you kindly for your review of Maid4Condos and our professional team. We are happy to hear our cleaner did a great job cleaning your home. We truly appreciate your feedback and we look forward to the next opportunity to clean your home.

Fantastic service

Service is professional and really great. Easy booking and cleaner was really professional and thorough.

Thank you kindly for your review of Maid4Condos and our professional team. We are happy to hear you liked our service and we very much look forward to the next opportunity to clean your home.

glitterandgreentea
glitterandgreentea

condo cleaning

the service was amazing! Marlet was incredible, she was so thorough and did more than i even expected. i will be calling her again!

Thank you kindly for your review of Maid4Condos and our professional team. We truly appreciate your feedback and we very much look forward to cleaning your home again. Thank you for choosing Maid4Condos as your service provider.

attention to detail

Dannis did a spectacular job at my place. The attention to detail was simply unparalleled. highly recommend the company.

Thank you so much for your review of Maid4Condos and our professional team and service. We are happy to hear you liked our service and we truly appreciate you taking time to share you feedback with us. Thank you for recommending our company. We look forward to cleaning you home again in future.
Maid4Condos, because time is precious m.

Deep Clean

Maria and Dennis did a fantastic job of cleaning my condo. I had neglected cleaning for a while and their deep clean made the place feel like new again.

Thank you so much for your review and Maid4Condos and your professional cleaning team. We truly appreciate you choosing us as your cleaning service provider and we are glad you like your service. Maid4Condos, because time is precious

More about Maid4 Condos

Maid4Condos is the cleaning company of choice for the downtown Toronto area. We are fully insured, use eco friendly cleaning products, our staff are trained under the Master Class Certified Clean Training program and we offer you a full 24Hr Service Guarantee - if you are not fully satisfied with your cleaning, contact us within 24hrs and we will come back and make it right! Think of Maid4Condos for Residential cleaning, office cleaning, move-in and move-out cleanings, deep cleanings and a cleaning partner for Short Term Rentals, executive suites etc
Easy Online Quotes, Booking & Appointment Management

Covid-19 Response Updates
Maid4Condos and GermBlasters have introduced many Enhanced Health & Safety Protocols in response to the Covid-19 Pandemic. These come in addition to our already advanced protocols relating to staff and client health measures.

To see a full list of our protocols and learn more about us and how we operate please visit our FAQ section on the site https://www.maid4condos.com/faqs/