Maid4 Condos

Reviews for Maid4 Condos

millsb
millsb

Good Service

The cleaner did a good job, was on time, and friendly. Will use again and would recommend.

Thank you so much for your review on Maid4Condos and our professional team. We truly appreciate your feedback and we look forward to cleaning your home again.

Condo Cleaning

Cynthia did an amazing job! I will admit I mistakenly booked a Basic package when I had meant for a Deep clean and was a bit worried as I had only realised my booking error the night before and it was too late to upgrade, but I was very relieved to see the end result was a spotless condo. It greatly exceeded my expectations. Thank you so much Cynthia!

Thank you so much for your review of Maid4Condos and your professional cleaning staff. We truly appreciate you choosing us as your cleaning service provider and we very much for the next opportunity to clean your home. Maid4Condos, because time is precious

Andrew in Toronto
Andrew in Toronto

First time getting professional cleaners - SO WORTH IT

I'm having a hard time putting into words just how great of a job Dezaray did with my loft. I keep my place pretty tidy but she took things to the next level: it's days later I'm still finding tiny cleaning details that she very thoughtfully did.
I will absolutely be using this company again and wouldn't hesitate for a second to recommend them to anyone.

Thank you so much for your review with Maid4Condos the new services. We are so glad that you saw the attention to detail from our team and we look forward to serving your next cleaning needs. Maid4Condos, because time is precious

jenn.ap.drake
jenn.ap.drake

Condo cleaning

Or was great to come home to a sparkling condo. They did a great job.

Thank you so much for your review and Maid4Condos cleaning services. We truly appreciate you sharing your experience with us and we look forward to the next opportunity to clean your home. Maid4Condos, because time is precious

Jon in Toronto
Jon in Toronto

Condo Clean

I have used Maid4Condos numerous times over the past 5 years. I own a Real Estate Group and part of our services are to have our client's properties professionally cleaned before we list them for sale. Maid4Condos have been an amazing partner. The staff have been friendly and proficient. Most recently Natalia & Mauricio did a great job for us cleaning a small studio condo. It is also very simple and easy to book online. We highly recommend Maid4Condos as do our happy clients!

Thank you so much for sharing your experience with Maid4Condos over the years. It has been and continues to be our pleasure to service your cleaning needs. We can't thank you enough for continuing to trust us to clean both your units and your clients properties. Thank you for your ongoing business. Maid4Condos, because time is precious

j
j

Move out cleaning

Cynthia and Joyce from Maid4Condos handled my apartment move out cleaning perfectly and at a competitive price. I will remember Maid4Condos for the next time I need cleaning done

Thank you so much for your review and Maid4Condos and your professional cleaning team. We truly appreciate the opportunity to be part of your moving process and we very much look forward to the next opportunity to clean your home. We wish you the very best in your new home and thank you for choosing Maid4Condos, because time is precious.

Sarah in Toronto
Sarah in Toronto

Deep Cleaning

Anna was wonderful! She arrived on time and listened to my concerns and areas I needed to be concentrated on. She did a wonderful job and was very sweet and mindful that I was home the entire time.

Thank you so much for your review with Maid4Condos cleaning services. We truly appreciate your feedback on our professional cleaning team and we very much look forward to the next opportunity clean your home. Maid4Condos, because time is precious

lerom123
lerom123

Great job

Mauricio and Cynthia did a great job cleaning my place. They were meticulous and thorough in their job. When I was quoted 35 dollars for the extra hour of work. I didn’t realize it was for each person. A little misleading but worth it. Thanks!

Thank you so much for your review and Maid4Condos cleaning services. It was our pleasure to service your cleaning needs. We look forward to serving your cleaning needs again soon. Maid4Condos, because time is precious

Home cleaning

Savannah and Stavroula did an excellent deep clean of our townhouse. They were very pleasant and professional. Communication with the company was also seamless. I'll be using the company again for a Basic Cleaning.

Thank you so much for taking time to review Maid4Condos and our professional team. We truly appreciate your feedback and we are happy to hear you had a great experience with us. We look forward to cleaning your home again.

Yasmen in Toronto
Yasmen in Toronto

Deep Cleaning Condo

Natalia was AMAZING. I get my condo cleaned monthly but I requested a deep clean and Natalia cleaned every inch of my condo. It is such a reasonable price and they really make your place sparkling and clear. It's easy to organize and arrange as well.

Thank you so much for sharing your review on Maid4Condos and our professional team. We truly appreciate your feedback and we are happy to hear you had a great experience with our cleaner and service she provided. We look forward to cleaning your home again.

More about Maid4 Condos

Maid4Condos is the cleaning company of choice for the downtown Toronto area. We are fully insured, use eco friendly cleaning products, our staff are trained under the Master Class Certified Clean Training program and we offer you a full 24Hr Service Guarantee - if you are not fully satisfied with your cleaning, contact us within 24hrs and we will come back and make it right! Think of Maid4Condos for Residential cleaning, office cleaning, move-in and move-out cleanings, deep cleanings and a cleaning partner for Short Term Rentals, executive suites etc
Easy Online Quotes, Booking & Appointment Management

Covid-19 Response Updates
Maid4Condos and GermBlasters have introduced many Enhanced Health & Safety Protocols in response to the Covid-19 Pandemic. These come in addition to our already advanced protocols relating to staff and client health measures.

To see a full list of our protocols and learn more about us and how we operate please visit our FAQ section on the site https://www.maid4condos.com/faqs/

House & Apartment Cleaning
We use top quality products and equipment. All of our products are commercial grade such as P&G, Vileda, Eureka and Sanitaire commercial vacuums.
Think of Maid4Condos for Residential cleaning, office cleaning, move-in and move-out cleanings, deep cleanings, Managers of Short Term Rentals, property managers etc
P&G, Eureka, Sanitaire, Vileda +++ More GermBlasters is a sub brand of Maid4Condos providing preventative disinfection services
Our staff are trained under the Master Class Certified Cleaning program and we offer you a full 24Hr Service Guarantee - if you are not fully satisfied with your cleaning, contact us within 24hrs and we will come back and make it right!
2013
See our service guarantee and cancellation policies in our service agreement available on the site
All major credit cards accepted.
ARCSI & ISSA Council Member
Prices Starting From $89.00
PROJECT RATE
Package based on size of cleaning project.
24 Hour Clean Guarantee. Visit website for details.