Book A Handyman

Reviews for Book A Handyman

Sarah
Sarah

Drywall install and repair

I found Erick through Homestars while seeking quotes for a drywall install and repair for my kitchen. Erick showed up in person vs other companies who quoted based on pictures. He understood exactly what we needed and provided us with a quote by the following day. When originally seeking help, I assumed it would take awhile to get the job started, but Erick was able to start the job immediately. He and Alex completed the job on time and on budget.
I cannot believe how different my room looks. I never thought it would look as good as it does.
I am extremely thankful that I found Erick on Homestars. I highly recommend him and I would have no hesitation hiring him for future projects.
A big THANK YOU Erick and Alex!

Hi Sarah
thanks so much for sharing your experience with us.
“We hope to see you again soon!
Best,
Erick

Sean in Oakville
Sean in Oakville

Repaired Water Damage and Looks Like New

These guys came highly recommended to us by a contractor friend of ours. They were able to come quickly and the bathroom looks like new again. While they were onsite they worked efficiently and they made sure they left everything perfectly clean. We are lucky to have found them and will definitely use them again on any future projects we have.

Services performed were drywall repair and paint.

thanks for you support and make connection with us..

Emma in Toronto
Emma in Toronto

Drywall Ceiling Repair in 2 Bedrooms

We found BookAHandyman Erick and Alex on Homestars looking for drywall repair after our roof had leaked and been redone already by roofers. They responded to our inquiry in a timely manner, gave us a clear price based on the description of the work for repairing 2 bedroom ceilings from water damage. Gave a time they could come at, and arrived on time - completing the work as described. Thank you! Would book again.

Thanks for the review it was a pleasure working with you Emma and Ross!

Private User reviews Milton, ON

Book a Handyman is the definition of under promise, over deliver

Professional, courteous, super-fast and delivers a clean, polished result.
At the beginning of the project, the idea was to just install drywall in my basement. Eric and his team did such a great job, I asked him to finish the taping and build a washroom.
His experience and insight helped us change our plans, to better and more exciting finish.

4 piece bathroom reno

Erick and his team did a wonderful job renovating our four piece bathroom. We were impressed by how responsive, tidy, and punctual he was. He consistently communicated updates to ensure we were up-to-date on the process. The end product was beautiful and of high quality, where Erick showed attention to detail throughout. We intend to hire Erick for future house projects and renovations.

Kristina
Kristina

Ceiling and Wall Repair

Erick and his team did a terrific job helping us remove popcorn ceiling and fix plaster cracks in two rooms. They were responsive, timely, clean and finished ahead of schedule. We would definitely recommend them for your future project!

Billy and Neisha Hans in Brampton
Billy and Neisha Hans in Brampton

Bathroom and Basement Renos

Erick and team take pride in their work, pay close attention to detail and in general overdeliver on the final product. Great work ethic delivering on or ahead of schedule. Would highly recommend! Thank you for making our first renovation a pleasant experience!

Lisa
Lisa
2 reviews Burlington, ON

General repairs and handyman

Was completed in a timely, friendly and professional manner. I was impressed by how clean the property was left and the care that was taken. I would highly recommend!

Carey  in Mississauga
Carey in Mississauga

Very Impressed!

It's great when a handyman shows up on the day and time that he promised - and that's exactly what happened with Erick.
Very dependable and detailed in his work and his rates are reasonable.
I plan to call him again soon

velezhomes
velezhomes

Basement Reno

Erick and his team did a great job on our basement in Oakville, very please with the quality and professionalism. I highly recommend them.

E

More about Book A Handyman

Welcome to Book A Handyman. We offer commercial and residential services in drywall, painting, restorations, stucco removal, general renovations, bathroom / basements renovations. Free estimates available. Call us today to schedule your appointment.