Can Stucco

Reviews for Can Stucco

Eric from Toronto
Eric from Toronto

New Stucco and patching

Omer was great to work with. He paid close attention to detail and was responsive. He patched cracks in our stucco and added stucco to the one section of our house that had exposed brick that was in bad shape. Everything looks great. Thanks, Omer.

Ivy in Toronto
Ivy in Toronto

Exterior Stucco Job.

We have an elevated property which means we have a lot of people come and quote and we never hear from them again. Omen arrived as he promised and his crew showed up a week later and did a beautiful job! We liked working with the whole team. Omer in particular was very respectful of our budget and even told us ways to save money on the project. They were a few hiccups which happen on any project, but they were handled quickly and easily. We love the finished product and wouldn't hesitate to call them again to do the back part of the house!

Alice in Toronto
Alice in Toronto

Stucco Exterior Facade

We replaced our damaged wood façade with stucco. Omen, who managed the day-to-day, was very professional, gave helpful advice on what design would look best and was very thorough in his work. We're very happy with the end product and it should be much more durable than what we previously had.

Elsas in Toronto
Elsas in Toronto

Stucco Entire House

We hired Can Stucco to replace all our windows and aluminum siding on the entire house. We chose to install stucco with new moldings around the windows and doors, and three feet of stone veneer around the bottom. Omer and his team provided help with the design and managed the project in a professional manner. The tradesmen came on time every day and kept our property clean. The house is a lot quieter now, we can't hear any of the outside noise at all. We are impressed and highly recommend this company.

Dawn in Toronto
Dawn in Toronto

Stucco On The Front Room

Can Stucco did a wonderful job! Thought was given to the best design around my windows to make the house look great and I loved the color. The job was done well and in a timely manner. The staff were considerate and polite and there were no hidden costs. My neighbours all commented on how nice my house looks once the project was completed! I am very pleased and would recommend this company to my friends!

Canila in Toronto
Canila in Toronto

Exterior Stucco

Excellent experience with Can Stucco. They did a very professional and stress free job. Omer was always avaiable and answered my concerns. He was very polite and professional. I will definitely recommend Can Stucco.

SG
SG

Stucco refinishing - repairs & painting

Omer listened to my needs and provided cost competitive solutions. His quote was reasonable and the work was completed to my satisfaction and on time. Work area was left clean. I would hire him again = A+

thanks Niloufer and Suva. reasonable people also paid on time. great customer. l would work again. enjoy new color of your home.

Stucco Repair

Omar was referred to me by one of the west end suppliers who provided the product for our original job 5 years ago. Unable to locate this company he gave me a very reasonable quote to fix 2 lg cracks and some smaller ones all around the perimeter of the porch. Quick, clean and a job well done, none of the cracks can be seen the product was blended excellently and the whole wall was painted not just the area were the repairs were made. I wish I had found him when looking for someone to do the original job. Thank you Omar you will be a permanant in my contact list.

Bonnie lm glad you are happy thanks for nice words. let me know if you or anyone else need me for repairs .

More about Can Stucco

we CAN do it ! Since 2001. . Facing up old Toronto's homes to have better, new look also economical way to renew your buildings. Adds up R value on insulation big saving on bills. Our service includes stucco fix, EIFS, mouldings, we use top quality materials such as Durock, ...
Looking for Stucco pros in North York?