BigLeaf Tree Service

Reviews for BigLeaf Tree Service

Heather from North York
Heather from North York

Quick response excellent service

Neighbours tree came down in the storm and landed in my backyard (plus 2 other neighbours) taking down a portion of a fence. Maciek quickly responded with a quote. Maciek and his team arrived a day later and they were friendly and professional, explaining what they were going to do before the work started. They did an excellent job and cleaned up everything before they left. Would highly recommend.

Thanks Maciek and Team!

Hedge Trim

Excellent company to work with. Employees were friendly, professional, easy to talk with and answered all of my questions. Work was done efficiently and to a high standard. However, the best part was the communication with Maciek. He responded to all inquiries in a quick and professional way. He answered all of my questions and even provided suggestions. Provided a quote quickly. Once onsite, the job changed slightly and the final bill reflected it...by being lower than the estimate. I will definitely use BigLeaf Tree serives again.

Lubna in Toronto
Lubna in Toronto

Trimming of large trees on residential property

The entire team from Big Leaf Tree Service was a pleasure to deal with. They were professional, knowledgeable, and did an outstanding job. They provided alternative suggestions when things I proposed were not the best option. They also pruned some additional
bushes for me that I hadn’t requested in the original quote, at no charge. Excellent customer service! I will definitely use them again.

Phil Kucharsky
Phil Kucharsky

Highly Satisfied with Small Trees and Branches Removal

Maciek was prompt and on time for both the estimate and work performed. Highly satisfied with a professional and prompt job completed. Maciek did not leave until we completed a walk around and I was satisfied. I would use them again.

SX71
SX71

Planting of emerald cedars

Be careful just because people are courteous and polite doesn’t mean they know how to do their job or know there product. This guy is so cheap he wouldn’t pay the extra $15 to get the trees so that I could have proper warranty from the nursery. Instead he wanted to charge me four times the amount approximately $500 to buy warranty from him
instead. The trees were discounted from $79-$64 because he’s a landscaper. Six of my seven trees started to die within eight days of being planted, I was emailing him and sending him pictures and he was blaming the heat wave but he gave incorrect directions how to water them. He also said look it up on the Internet this is someone who should know his product and he’s telling you to look it up on the Internet. There was no follow through whatsoever he just didn’t care. He said he was willing to help but at a cost. I got the invoice from him and the truth is in the print. I’ve already paid way too much. Hopefully Sheridan nurseries can fix this because of his blatant disregard to his moral compass. We should have done a lot more research. Save yourself the trouble and the money. His omission is a seedy character flaw.

CaroDi in Toronto
CaroDi in Toronto

Tree cutting service EXCELLENT!

Friendly service when answered my call. Was able to come quickly, was right on the time said they would arrive. Really easy to talk to. Did the job quick and cleaned up. Really nice guys. Excellent service!!! Will definitely use them again!

Federico a.
Federico a.

Backyard

Maciek did a great job. He explained to us why our tree need to be pruning and explain very detailing the process.

Sofie S in North York
Sofie S in North York

Amazing Service!!

This is the fourth time I have used this company, and I will definitely call them again. Maciek is a true professional. He came two days after I called him, his work is excellent, he totally cleans the grounds before he leaves, he is very pleasant to deal with, and, he is very reasonablly priced. I would definitely recommend this company.

rpomerantz
rpomerantz
0 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Ravine yard refresh

Maciek and his team are pros. They undertook a huge job, pruning very high ravine overhanging trees lilac, apple, pear, around my yard plus my 60 foot blue spruce and they so removed weedy trees all around my house . They came on time, cleaned up what they took down (which was a monumental task) and didn't leave until I was 100 % happy. I was over the moon happy with the results! Also

they are well priced. They will be my go-to tree guys- i recommend them highly!

Yi in Toronto
Yi in Toronto

Passionate, knowledgeable and professional

I asked Maciek for an arborist report, but he delivered a lot more. Maciek is a passionate individual and was very helpful in giving advise and consultation about trees. I found his conduct to be very professional and ethical. He is very friendly and approachable and willing to spend the time to share his knowledge.

More about BigLeaf Tree Service

We strive towards meeting customer expectation while helping your trees and your understanding of them grow together. Tree care is our pasission and satisfying customers is our aim.
Looking for Tree Service pros in Markham?