Coverall Roofing

Sol from Toronto
2 reviews North York, ON

Shingle Re-roof

Mark
Thank you for a great roofing job, done quickly with good workers. I especially appreciated the care you took in the details. I would not hesitate to recommend your company.

Ian  from Toronto
Ian from Toronto

Asphalt residential roof

Nice to deal with. Quality work. Flexible and creative with solutions. Worked straight through until the job was finished. Show up when promised. Mark is not only the one quoting the work, he is up the ladder on the roof leading his ream.

Dino from Mississauga
Dino from Mississauga

Flat roof work and other repairs around house.

Assisted Review

Coverall recently completed roofing work at my home and I felt compelled to share my experience which I rarely do. Mark and his team were a pleasure to deal with as they were very knowledgeable, quick and went out of their way to deal with us in a honest, personal and professional way. I would highly recommend them for any roofing needs.

Dino Medves

Tony from Toronto
Tony from Toronto
1 review Etobicoke, ON

Flat roof replacement

Assisted Review

I knew this year was time I needed my flat roof replacing and I’d started to get some small leaks down the back of my house. I found Coverall Roofing online and after quotes from 4 other company’s I decided to go with them and I’m glad I did. I’m not one for heights so Mark took pictures on his phone and explained in detail what they would do, including how the roof had sunken in and it needed fixing with a slight slope built onto it. They did a great job and again showed me pictures of what they did throughout the job, leaving my property clean and tidy with no more leaks. Great friendly crew and a joy to deal with, highly recommend Coverall Roofing.

HR
HR

I had a leak in my garage that came from the roof. With the severe winter this year, there was a lot of snow and ice build up. When we had plus temperatures one day, it started melting and started seeping into my garage ceiling. I called around for estimates but to my surprise many contractors either didn't call me back or advised that they wouldn't climb the roof because of the ice/snow.

Fortunately, I found Coverall Roofing. Mark and his partner were super helpful and came by for a free estimate. Mark took the time to explain the problem and the best option to repair it. There was no pressure from him. He ended replacing some shingles and adding additional ice and water protection. Although I can't see the actual repairs (too high on the roof for me) I trust the work that he's done.

I definitely would recommend him and his company to others.

More about Coverall Roofing

At Coverall roofing we know the importance of having a solid reliable roof over your head and pride ourselves in offering an honest, friendly, efficient roofing service to all our customers. Our team includes highly skilled qualified time served roofers, with a wealth of knowledge and expertise to cover all aspects of roofing, offering professionalism, reliability and a 100% satisfactory guarantee.