Coverall Roofing

2465 Cawthra Rd Mississauga ON L5A 3P2
Coverall Roofing

Best of 2021 winner 3 timesBest of 2021winner 3 times

Reviews for Coverall Roofing

Replace roof on house and garage

Mark and crew gave my neighbours and I the best quote. We were able to coordinate a mulit-house roofing project with 4 homeowners. The guys came and worked all day, tidied up at the end of the day and made sure to provide us with drone pictures of our completed roof. Really enjoyed the process with Coverall and although this review is a bit late, I won't forgot what a great job these guys did.

Thank you for the great review it was a pleasure working with you on this project.

Mark and crew

Stephen N. in Oakville
Stephen N. in Oakville

Roof replacement

We had our home's entire roof replaced by Coverall. After getting several quotes, we settled on Coverall, and we were certainly not disappointed in our selection. The job took an entire day, from early morning until evening, but in the end, they left the job site very clean, their workers were courteous throughout and, most importantly, we now have a beautiful new roof.

Hey Stephen,

Thank you for the great review. It was a pleasure working for you.

George and team.

Margaret
Margaret

We just finished getting our roof re-shingled with George and the crew from Coverall Roofing. It was a VERY tricky roof, with very little access space between the houses, and they did a fantastic job. Everything was on schedule as planned, from the quote through to completion. George was extremely easy to communicate with and when I had questions, his answers were well researched and clear.
The crew arrived on time and worked tirelessly to complete the job in 2 days. They were pleasant and respectful. The roof looks great, and the place is as clean as when they arrived. Even my garden remained intact!
We would definitely recommend them most highly.

Pleasure working with you on this project Margaret, glad we managed to make everything a stress free experience !

thanks again for your business

Jacqueline in Toronto
Jacqueline in Toronto

House and garage roof

George was very professional to deal with. And what an amazing courteous crew they have. Our roof looks wonderful and we couldn't be more pleased! We most definately highly recommend Coverall Roofing!

Thank you again for letting us work with you on this project Jacqueline I'm glad you are happy with the final product !

Bill from Toronto
Bill from Toronto

full shingle replacement, plus underpadding and ice dam

Coverall is an extraordinary company. George, the owner, and Donny and the crew predicted they could do it in just one day and even though short staffed, they did exactly that, working from early morning into the evening. I've helped on a few jobs in my younger days and I know what a good job looks like, and this was perfect. I think when a company knows its stuff, they can work efficiently and quickly. I've hired other companies with a bigger crew and they took 3 to 4 days. They also added extra metal vents One other thing. They made sure the neighbours were not inconvenienced. That was important because our houses are close together. I have no problem at all recommending them to anybody.
Thanks so much

Pleasure to work with you bill I'm glad we made this a stress free process for you and managed to get the roof waterproof before the bad weather !

Thanks again

Sam Brennand
Sam Brennand

Excellent quality, value, and customer service

We just replaced our roof with Coverall Roofing and we're extremely happy. Right from the get-go, George and his team were very responsive and helpful in providing an inspection and quote (with the assistance of a very cool drone that helped highlight for us exactly where the issues were and what needed to be done). They were able to get started very quickly and on the day of the work the crew showed up on time. Everyone was efficient, thorough, detailed, and respectful of our neighbours. At the end of the job, they cleaned up so well that you'd never have known they were there or that we'd had our roof replaced. Excellent quality, value, and customer service. I would highly recommend Coverall if you're planning to have your roof fixed or replaced.

Thanks Sam for taking the time to post this fantastic review. I'm glad we managed to meet your expectations on this project.

Thank you for your business.

Andrew C.
Andrew C.

New Shingle Job

We bought an old house back in the fall. The inspection report indicated that the roof need replacing. Not only that, there were 3 layers of shingle in addition to the original cedar roof underneath.

George and his team were responsive and professional and did a fantastic job with this small, but actually big job.

New roof looks great and the team worked exceptionally hard on the day.

Glad you are happy with the final product Andrew, was a pleasure working with you on this project.

Thanks again,

Home owner in Toronto
Home owner in Toronto

Excellent service and communication

Had a fantastic experience with Coverall Roofing after they were recommended by my next door neighbour. George was really friendly and responsive and communication throughout the process was excellent. He made recommendations on different products, and was very honest, for example telling us that the roof on the back of the house did not need replacing. The quote he gave was very reasonable for the scope of work (replacing the pitched roof, installing eavestroughs and several sun tunnels). His crews were friendly and efficient and did a great job cleaning up. The roof and eaves look great, and we have a ton of natural light coming into the house thanks to the sun tunnels George suggested. Highly highly recommend Coverall Roofing!

Thank you for taking the time to write this review, We are glad that you had a great experience with our company. It was a pleasure working with you on this project.

Thanks again !

Richard
Richard

Great Service to replace our old Shingle Roof

George and his Crew did an amazing job on replacing our old leaky shingle roof with a great looking new roof; including replacing all the gutters/downpipes and aluminium fascia/soffits. George also managed to source and fit special roof vents which i was keen to have installed. Quality of the work was of the highest level and our neighbours are all impressed with the new look.
The Crew were quick(1 day to strip and replace the roof), efficient and really nice people to work with; leaving the property spotless after they had completed the job.
George has also followed up and visited the site to check we were satisfied with the work.
If you need a new roof Coverall roofing have your back. Highly recommend!
Thanks again Coverall

Was a pleasure working with you on this project Richard and glad we managed to get I wrapped up quickly for you before you had anymore water damage.

Aalim in Toronto
Aalim in Toronto

Full Shingle Replacement

George and his team did a fantastic job. I first called George in the middle of winter to discuss doing a full replacement of the shingles on my two-story residential house in Vaughan. He came out for an estimate, and because the weather was still very bad, he used a drone to inspect the roof and showed me many of the issues that I had with the exiting roof. We discussed several options and he was very open to whatever I wanted to do. He explained in detail all of the options and the pros and cons with each. As promised, he replied to me the same evening with a written quote that was very reasonable. We decided to wait for some spring days to get the work done.

I was surprised to hear from George in early March. He said the weather forecast had a few good days coming up and asked if I was interested in getting the work done. I didn't think I'd have a new roof until May, but George and his very professional crew came at the time he said that they would and worked extremely hard and did a great job. The quality of the work is excellent and the materials are top notch. The team thoroughly cleaned up and made sure everything was in great shape before they left.

There were no hidden costs and no surprises. George was very professional and his installers did a great job. I am very happy with the result.

Thank you for the wonderful review aalim and for letting us start earlier than originally planned for the replacement, it was an early start to the season for us with the great weather we have had. We appreciate your business and thanks again.

More about Coverall Roofing

At Coverall roofing we know the importance of having a solid reliable roof over your head and pride ourselves in offering an honest, friendly, efficient roofing service to all our customers. Our team includes highly skilled qualified time served roofers, with a wealth of knowledge and expertise to cover all aspects of roofing, offering professionalism, reliability and a 100% satisfactory guarantee.