Aztech Doors & Windows

Dan from East York
1 review East York, ON

5 windows

Assisted Review

We are very happy with the service from Aztech. We got 5 quotes in total and they had one of the best prices. Some quotes we received were almost twice as expensive. The installation was fast, on time and professionally done and the quality of the windows we received exceeded our expectations. Some companies charged extra for window cranks that fold flat, but the windows they gave us came with these at no extra charge which was a nice surprise!

Myron and his staff were extremely pleasant to deal with. I Would definitely recommend them to others.

James from Whitby
James from Whitby
1 review Whitby, ON

5 windows and sliding door

Assisted Review

We met with representative David. He was very polite and attentive, explained and presented us with different options. We choose awning windows all the way. They are great and easy to use.Price was excellent. We were convinced and signed up with him. He attended installation and after 3 days also called us back to check if we were satisfied with everything. Windows seem of very good quality and installers were courteous and cleaned up after themselves. We just love our new windows and new sliding door. We would definitely purchase from Aztech windows and doors again.

Paul from Toronto
Paul from Toronto
1 review Thornhill, ON

New Double door set.

Assisted Review

I was surprised to hear from my friend, that I can get quote on my door set from company’s website. I needed a bit help with it, so I called and their representative walked me through it over the phone. I got everything I needed to make my decision. Quality of the doors I received is great, I saw it right away. I heard some bad remarks about fiberglass doors, but Aztech doors representative assured me in great quality they can provide. I am very happy with my doors. They look exactly like wooden, but much cheaper in price and don’t need any maintenance. Now my next door neighbor is getting his doors done as well with Aztech doors.

Laura from Toronto
Laura from Toronto
1 review Ajax, ON

9 windows

Assisted Review

I was tired and frustrated with all pushy salesman came into my house, trying to scare me with other companies and insisting to sign with them. My friend told me, that I can get a quote on line and later asked all the necessary questions. I send quote request to 2 companies. Aztech windows and doors gave me excellent price on my windows, I got information I need from their website. Gentleman on the phone was very polite and answered all my questions, so I signed with them. I am very glad I did. Installation went very smoothly without any complications. I already gave their website to all my friends. Nice and easy.

Jane from Toronto
Jane from Toronto
1 review Scarborough, ON

11 windows

Assisted Review

We were very impressed with our Aztech rep. Myron and signed on to replace 11 windows. Myron is very pleasant to work with and was very patient with us as we had many questions about the project, he cares about his customers and wants them to have an excellent experience - and it shows. He was there on the day of the installation and followed up with us after the job was completed. We felt confident about our order knowing that we were going with the right selection of windows. The windows are excellent quality and they look fantastic! We were also very impressed with the installation crew.

Fiona from Toronto
Fiona from Toronto

All windows and front doors

Assisted Review

We called AZtech windows and Doors for our renovation project. We had other quotes before, but Myron convinced us to sign up with him. We were worried, because of the extremely cold weather and ongoing renovation. Guys worked well together with our renovation crew and there were no complications whatsoever. We are very satisfied with their job and already recommended them to our friends.

Vanessa from Mississauga
Vanessa from Mississauga

Renovation project

Assisted Review

We have had the opportunity to use Aztech windows and doors on 2 occasions over the last couple of months due to renovations. Two windows in the kitchen and bathroom and front doors second time. In both occasions we dealt with David who was very helpful , professional and ensured the windows were on time and exactly what was required. Fantastic service and quality. Would definitely use Aztech windows again.

Tony from Oakville
Tony from Oakville

Great job

Assisted Review

Recently installed replacement windows & frames. Amazed with the product and Myron (salesman), who is very professional, friendly, promptly answered my questions and definitely a man of his word! The installers who also removed the old windows and frames were awesome, precise and so neat. A perfect job and incredible team!! I Can not thank them all enough!!

More about Aztech Doors & Windows

***LIMITED TIME OFFER***
***Get 3 months no interest no payments OR 5% off your bill for March/April 2021 installations when booked before December 31, 2020***
-New customers only, conditions apply, OAC

***Cash rebates up to 30%, valid until July 01, 2020, OAC***

Aztech Doors & Windows offers high-quality products that are made-to-order to ensure an exact fit for any new construction or renovation project.

Rest assured, no project is too small or too large. From an ensuite bathroom replacement window to a 3 story new construction project, our portfolio is comprised of beautiful doors and windows that will satisfy a broad spectrum of budgets, technical requirements, and design tastes.

Aztech Doors & Windows is your local windows and doors company here in GTA. We will be pleased to hear from you so please feel free to give us a call. We look forward to serving your community.