Aztech Doors & Windows

Alex from North York
Alex from North York
1 review North York, ON

Entrance door with transom

I was surprised to get a quote online. Called in and talk to sales rep, he confirmed the price gave me extra 5% discount and helped to choose glass design. Front door replaced in a very professional manner. The technician took his time to make sure everything was done right. Very friendly and cleaned up after he was finished. Very satisfied with the new door, it looks great. I will use Aztech again and would highly recommend them.

denis from Thornhill
denis from Thornhill
1 review Thornhill, ON

5 windows

I recently had the rest of my windows replaced by Aztech windows and doors. The prices were very competitive and the salesman was very informative explaining the differences in window construction and installation. I will definitely recommend them to friends and family.

Dave from Richmond Hill
Dave from Richmond Hill
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

11 windows

I just had to write a quick review to let you know pleased we are with our new windows and doors. We can't believe how beautiful the house looks or how much warmer it is!!! The installers were wonderful and worked non-stop! They cleaned up after themselves and rechecked all their work. We are truly pleased with the products and service we received from Aztech windows. We have already and will continue to recommend your company.

Igor Fastovskiy from Concord
Igor Fastovskiy from Concord
2 reviews Concord, ON

7 windows and sliding door

Aztech Windows and Doors was referred to me by a past customer of theirs. Excellent customer service, superior materials and competitive pricing. I work in real estate sales and do not hesitate to refer them to all my clients who need new windows & doors.

Alexander Pribluda from North York
Alexander Pribluda from North York
1 review North York, ON

6 windows

We just wanted to send you, our appreciation on a fantastic job performed by your team. From the pre-evaluation of the job to the full installation of our new windows, it was very professional and comfortable to deal with. Not only do our windows look great the clean-up was professional and thorough. We look forward to you replacing our other 6 windows when we are ready. I would definitely recommend anyone to choose Aztech windows and doors!

Marina Slobodkin from Thornhill
Marina Slobodkin from Thornhill
2 reviews Thornhill, ON

15 windows and front double door

I got a referral from a friend to get my windows and door replaced. I met with David, very nice gentleman. He looked at what I needed to be done and he made some recommendations of what should be done. There was no pressure to buy anything I didn't need. The costs were very competitive and reasonable. The installation of the windows and door was done properly and quickly. They were very efficient and friendly. I have recommended this company to other people I know. If I need new windows in the future I will be using their products and services. I am very pleased with their product and workmanship.

More about Aztech Doors & Windows

***LIMITED TIME OFFER***
***Get 3 months no interest no payments OR 5% off your bill for March/April 2021 installations when booked before December 31, 2020***
-New customers only, conditions apply, OAC

***Cash rebates up to 30%, valid until July 01, 2020, OAC***

Aztech Doors & Windows offers high-quality products that are made-to-order to ensure an exact fit for any new construction or renovation project.

Rest assured, no project is too small or too large. From an ensuite bathroom replacement window to a 3 story new construction project, our portfolio is comprised of beautiful doors and windows that will satisfy a broad spectrum of budgets, technical requirements, and design tastes.

Aztech Doors & Windows is your local windows and doors company here in GTA. We will be pleased to hear from you so please feel free to give us a call. We look forward to serving your community.