Freeflo Home Services

Reviews for Freeflo Home Services

21glenlyn31 in Vancouver
21glenlyn31 in Vancouver
1 review Vancouver, BC

Gutters and windows great service

Great quality and great service, they cleaned my gutters, windows and power washed my walkway. Their quote was well below other quotes and the quality was great. This is a very good combo

Mike and Carla in Westwood Plateau
Mike and Carla in Westwood Plateau
2 reviews Coquitlam, BC

Booster Fan Repair

I highly recommend Robert. We asked him to repair the booster fan for the dryer in our laundry area. He quickly discovered that neither the fan nor the sensor was broken. Instead it was a wiring issue in the laundry area as the result of a new dryer we recently purchased. He told us there was no need to replace the fan or sensor and the wiring was fixed. He is great to deal with and I will not hesitate to call him again.

Matt in Toronto
Matt in Toronto

Booster Fan Repair

Robert was great! Managed to fit me into a busy schedule and was able to repair the capacitor on the booster fan as opposed to replacing the whole device. Better for the environment and a cheaper repair for me. I highly recommend Robert to anyone looking for fast, efficient and honest ventilation work.

Vancity in Burnaby
Vancity in Burnaby
0 reviews Burnaby, BC

Laundry vent cleaning - problem solved!

Robert made time for us within a few days of us contacting him even though he was booked up as we needed the problem fixed quick. Our laundry vent was plugged up, when he came in he saw the issue right away and resolved it for us quick and easy! Very professional and courteous! Will use them again and send people over his way! Thank you!

Thanks, glad we could help!

Yvonne in New Westminster
Yvonne in New Westminster

Dryer Vent Cleaning

As always, Robert delivered great service in cleaning our dryer vents. He was punctual and professional and got the job done successfully with speedy efficiency. He also noticed another issue that could have been a potential problem and which he fixed quickly. We have used Freeflo over the years and definitely recommend them.

Thanks Yvonne! Glad to be of service as as always.

Private User reviews Anmore, BC

Dryer duct cleaning

Robert squeezed me in to his busy week as I was getting overheating messages on my new dryer. His service was friendly and efficient. My dryer is working fine now. The messages were due to a dryer vent that was 90% clogged. While servicing the second dryer in my home Robert discovered that the dryer vent was not attached properly to the back of the machine. He fixed it at no extra charge. I will be using Freeflo Ventilation and Maintenance Services in the future. Thank you, Robert!

Thanks, glad we could help!

Private User reviews Richmond, BC

Best of the best. Would highly recommend.

Reliable, efficient, honest, friendly, knowledgable - no complaints whatsoever. Also did a far better job than the previous company. Will definitely be recommending this service to others. And not expensive!

Thanks for the review

MDavies in New Westminster
MDavies in New Westminster

Booster fan replacement

Excellent Experience! I contacted Robert for a quote on a new booster fan replacement and install. He was prompt with reply, flexible with setting up appt. and arrived at the time scheduled. Very friendly, and got to work immediately. He turned on the fan & had a listen - and informed me I might not have to replace it. Ten minutes later, Robert had cleaned out the lint buildup and had fan running normally. Very appreciative of the honest diagnosis and fix - saved me over $200 on fan and the service charge is very reasonable. Would highly completely recommend Robert and Freeflow Ventilation & Maintenance.

Appreciate the review

CMC in Vancouver
CMC in Vancouver
1 review Vancouver, BC

Dryer duct service you can depend on

I’m not an appliance technician, so I don’t know anything about dryers, or what they need. That’s why I called Freeflo. The service is reliable, fast, and courteous. What else could I want? This technician is trustworthy. I feel that is the most valuable quality in a service provider who is walking around in my home.

Thanks for the kind words! We look forward to working with you again.

Cynthia R in New Westminster
Cynthia R in New Westminster

Dryer vent cleaning

Robert and Freeflo comes highly recommended and they did not disappoint. His service was fast but of high quality and he was very knowledgeable and respectful of our homes. The price point was excellent especially because multiple units were attended to. A few apartments had totally clogged vents which is a fire hazard and decreases dryer efficiency. Thank you Robert!

Thank you Cynthia!

More about Freeflo Home Services

Based in New Westminster, British Columbia, Canada, Freeflo Home Services specializes in the cleaning and maintenance of residential and commercial dryer vents. We also offer a range of other services that include, window cleaning, gutter cleaning, and pressure washing. Servicing Vancouver, North Vancouver, West Vancouver, Coquitlam, Burnaby, Richmond, Ladner, Delta, and Surrey

The method used in cleaning the vents works for both residential and commercial use including high rise units. We utilize a high-pressure air system and an agitation device. The agitation technique is able to loosen the lint, dust, and debris and blown out in a reverse action back towards to entry point. We also utilize an innovative and powerful rotary brushing system combined with high powered industrial suction (With Hepa Filter) to gather the lint. Depending on your property we decide which is more beneficial for you specifically. Our trained technicians are capable of accessing those hard to reach vents which allow for a full inspection of your system and to ensure you that nothing is obstructing the dryer vent. Our process is safe, highly effective, and completely respectful of your home or business and the environment. Keeping your ducts clean will improve the efficiency of your dryer and most of all will assist in the prevention of dryer fires.