Chestnut Flooring

Reviews for Chestnut Flooring

JD from Mississauga
JD from Mississauga

Carpet Installation

They did an awesome job in assiting us with a replacement carpet for our upstairs. From color, to style to instalation. They really care about customer service and know their products. Have no hesitation in recommending

Nick from Richmond Hill
Nick from Richmond Hill
2 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

New carpet for stairs

The old, worn and drab carpet on our stairs really needed to be replaced. We first went to Home Depot and their quote was very high even without good quality carpet. Their service was also quite poor, especially in store.
So we checked on Homestars and saw all the great reviews for Chestnut flooring and thought we'd give them a try. They did not disappoint. The quality of their work and service was exceptional with a very short turnaround time. Don was able to come a day or two after we called to provide an accurate quote and schedule the work much sooner than Home Depot could, and at a much more affordable price (several hundred dollars less even with top quality carpet). He took the time to show us different samples and help us decide on the best combination of design, colour and quality of material for the job.
The installers were very good, punctual, clean, professional and efficient, completing the job in only a few hours like true experts. I would recommend them to others and use them again for future jobs.

Thanks Chestnut!

Jay from Oshawa
Jay from Oshawa
1 review Oshawa, ON

Hardwood for Living Room

I shopped around for nearly a week for the right hardwood for my living room renovation. My wife found Chestnut Flooring and after speaking with Don he got us the right hardwood for a great price. He was able to install my flooring right after we picked it out and the renovation was completed quicker than expected. I will highly recommend Chestnut Flooring to my friends!

Evgeny from Richmond Hill
Evgeny from Richmond Hill

Laminate Flooring, Renovation

We found Chestnut flooring through HomeStars search, called, and talked to Don, he was very nice and helpful. We visited their store location and received a lot of helpful information and attention, and profession recommendations for our flooring needs. Don later came by to give an estimate on the work, and we were able to schedule the renovations swiftly, and they were kind enough to squeeze our job in as soon as possible. The work was done on time, professionally, with their own contractors who were very nice, polite, and professional. It took 2 working days to complete complete re-flooring of a condo.

We highly recommend Chestnut flooring for their service and expertise!

Joshua in Thornhill
Joshua in Thornhill
11 reviews THORNHILL, ON

Carpet Installation (hallway & stairs)

I was in the market to have new carpet installed in my home. I used Homestars to shop around prices and product with five different businesses. When I came to Chestnut Flooring, I was immediately impressed with their selection and prices. Their helpful and courteous staff answered all of my questions, helped me decide on a product for my home and worked with me to get the best deal possible. They had quick turnaround times and the installation crew did an expert job while being friendly and professional. Also, I found it comforting that Chestnut Flooring uses their own installers. I would highly recommend Chestnut Flooring and will visit them again when it is time to do another flooring job in my home. Big thank you to Don and Nemo for all of their help! It was a pleasure doing business with you!

Sue from Toronto
Sue from Toronto
1 review East York, ON

Floor refinishing

We are so happy with the result. They were on time everyday. Great customer service. They even finished the job before we expected. We would definitely use them again. Thanks for the great service.

Celia Cohen in North york
Celia Cohen in North york

Hardwood flooring and broadloom

I extensively researched flooring retailers for quality of service and price and time after time Chestnut Flooring came up as the number one choice. Dealing with the proprietor, Nemo, gave me the confidence to proceed with this project. He is very professional, knowledgable, honest and an all around good guy. The teams he sent to my home were very conscientious, arriving on time every day and worked hard to complete the job on schedule. I must single out Ramsey who installed the carpet. He went above and beyond to make sure my stairs were done right. And Andrew who installed the hardwood also did a beautiful job. The house looks totally updated and refreshed. I have no hesitation in recommending Nemo at Chestnut Flooring to my friends and family.
Celia in Toronto

Alex from Vaughan
Alex from Vaughan
2 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Hardwood Florring, Kitchen

I shopped extensively for flooring and Chestnut provided me with the highest quality flooring product at the best prices. I was very happy with the excellent customer service and quality of the installation. The extensive knowledge of the salesperson helped me make the right decision for my flooring needs and budget. The materials and quality of work were delivered exactly as promised and on time!. After my positive experience with flooring I also decided to completely redo my kitchen with Chestnut and after shopping around, the quality of kitchen I received at the price I paid was well worth it!

margarita.r from Richmond Hill
margarita.r from Richmond Hill
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

floors

My husband and I undertook a big project of building a custom built home. Dealing with trades and contractors was not easy, but when it came to floor selection we got really lucky!! One day we were shopping on Jane Street we noticed the CHESTNUT FLOORING sign. Nemo, the owner of the store was a pleasure to deal with. We were really pleased with his product knowledge, honesty and disposition. Also the service of installing the floors was very professional. We strongly recommend buying from CHESTNUT FLOORING that is located at 8601 Jane Ave in Concord, Ontario

More about Chestnut Flooring

Chestnut Flooring is a family-owned and operated company, specializing in luxury European flooring products, including hardwood, laminate, tile, vinyl, and carpet. Our quality products are imported directly from the source - Italy, Germany, Norway, and other European countries - and can’t be found anywhere else in Canada. We pride ourselves in our exclusive designer flooring materials which makes every customer’s flooring experience unique, enjoyable, and one-of-a-kind. With over sixteen years of experience satisfying designers, homeowners, contractors, and builders’ luxury flooring needs, Chestnut Flooring welcomes the opportunity to help you discover the perfect materials for your residential or commercial property, and provide you with an exceptional flooring experience. We offer expert advice on current and emerging trends in flooring, such as wide planks, customized floor patterns, mixed patterns using other various materials, and much more. Should you have any questions about our quality products, please feel free to contact one of our offices in Toronto and our knowledgeable staff will be happy to assist you with all of your flooring needs.