Chestnut Flooring

Ali from Scarborough
Ali from Scarborough
1 review Scarborough, ON

vanity

I found the right vanity for my powder room .I found a vanity which I loved the most in one of the furniture store ,one day I walked in to Chestnut Flooring store accidentally ,they have the exact same one 40% less,the same one !I strongly recommend this store to to every everyone.If I wouldn't come to this store I would of pay more for the same job,Thanks Chestnut Flooring

Saba M from Richmond Hill
Saba M from Richmond Hill

Kitchen Renovation

My family and I were shopping to renovate our kitchen. Our contractor suggested Chestnut Flooring so we went there and we loved what we saw. They designed our kitchen way better than other stores in terms of functionality and their products are very high quality as well. The kitchen is done and we enjoy it very much. We highly recommend them!

Gala
Gala
11 reviews Pefferlaw, ON

Hardwood flooring trough the house

We searched trendy and unique hardwood for our house renovation project. We visited dozen showrooms and stores in GTA, none of selections and prices were complimenting our test and budjet. Luckily we opened door of Chestnut Flooring, located at 8601 Jane street and after that day was no doubt were we will buy all flooring material to complete our renovation. Not only selection, but deal we had from Chestnut Flooring store. I've got professional consultation and made right choice, following Nemos' advise. Thank you for your kindness and GREAT DEAL.

Tina from Toronto
Tina from Toronto
2 reviews Old Toronto, ON

Vanities & Kitchen

We were in middle of renovation when we saw an ad for vanity. We ended up buying our kitchen and 2 vanities from them!!! So far we're very happy with the price and the vanities that are installed. Can't wait till the kitchen is in, then I'll post photos. We love how professional they are and their suggestions made our job so easy. For the quality, very fair prices.

Georgio from North York
Georgio from North York
1 review North York, ON

Office floor

I recommend this company for their quality and service. I like the laminate floor they put in my office interms of look and price and quality.the installed it with in a day and they worked efficiently.
Thanks to chestnut flooring

Setayesh A from Richmond Hill
Setayesh A from Richmond Hill

Kitchen Renovation, flooring

I never knew I could save that much money. We had a big project and we were going crazy dealing and getting quotations and along contract with tilers, installers , cabinet guys granite guys plumber and etc. we saw a flooring sale sign and we walked in, we fell in luv with a vanity and the kitchen , make the story short we hired them for the whole project and it was a good decision. Little tiny flaws here and there which were taken care of overall after 3 month our whole floor, kitchen and powder room is done from tiling the floor to hardwood refinishing, kitchen and counter top backsplash and everything
We are so so so happy. U guys saved us so much hassle and time. We both are so thanks full to chestnut flooring and kitchen
We love our fancy cabinet doors

Sahar B from Richmond Hill
Sahar B from Richmond Hill

Kitchen Renovation

After months of shopping to find a good quality kitchen cabinet we were suggested to check Chestnut Cabinetry.We loved their display but it was not what we were looking for.They customized the door style and color we had in mind and their price was really fair so we went a head and ordered it .they just finished installation last week and our counter top arrived today.Our kitchen is the most beautiful kitchen ever.
Thanks to Chestnut Cabinetry and their pro team.
It worth the wait :))

Maryam from North York
Maryam from North York
1 review North York, ON

carpet

this is the nicest carpet i have ever seen.it is like walking on the cloud .love this carpet.thanks to Mr.Nemo for advising us to buy this product. .after searching for a month i found the right place .the job was done 100% to my satisfaction.thanks to CHESTNUT FLOORING crew.

Alex from Vaughan
Alex from Vaughan

laminate flooring

Not only were we impressed by the quality and modern design of the products that were being offered by this store, we surprised the service they provided was above and beyond. The salesperson who we later found out was the owner, was very CLEAR and upfront about the products, where they were from etc. He was very courteous and gave us honest advise. We were at several other stores before and they were the exact opposite. We settled for a beautiful handscraped laminate and negotiated a fair price that included delivery.

More about Chestnut Flooring

Chestnut Flooring is a family-owned and operated company, specializing in luxury European flooring products, including hardwood, laminate, tile, vinyl, and carpet. Our quality products are imported directly from the source - Italy, Germany, Norway, and other European countries - and can’t be found anywhere else in Canada. We pride ourselves in our exclusive designer flooring materials which makes every customer’s flooring experience unique, enjoyable, and one-of-a-kind. With over sixteen years of experience satisfying designers, homeowners, contractors, and builders’ luxury flooring needs, Chestnut Flooring welcomes the opportunity to help you discover the perfect materials for your residential or commercial property, and provide you with an exceptional flooring experience. We offer expert advice on current and emerging trends in flooring, such as wide planks, customized floor patterns, mixed patterns using other various materials, and much more. Should you have any questions about our quality products, please feel free to contact one of our offices in Toronto and our knowledgeable staff will be happy to assist you with all of your flooring needs.

Floor Retailers, Carpet & Rug Retailers, Floor Laying & Refinishing, and Carpet Installers
Hardwood, Laminate, Luxury Viny, and Carpet
Supply, Installation, and Refinishing Floors
1867 Flooring Ambiance Anderson Hardwood Anderson Tuftex Appalachian Armstrong Beaulieu Bella Flooring Plus Berti Biyork Bruce Canadian Standard Castle Combe Coswick Divine Dubeau Epico Fuzion Gesco Goodfellow Green Touch Kronotex Laurentian Lauzon LifeStepp Mercier Mohawk NAF Northernest Obsession Purparket Richmond Rivafloors Royal Image Schnier Shaw Stevens Omni Tosca Toucan Vidar Vinylinx
Classic, Modern, and even Custom
Luxury European products including hardwood, laminate, vinyl, and carpet. We also provide competitive prices on widest range of flooring products. ‍In-house A to Z services.
2012
Credit, Debit
$2000
PROJECT RATE
Our warranty on workmanship is 1 year from the date of Installation.Products as per the Suppliers.