Wired Up Services

Reviews for Wired Up Services

Dan_S in Old Toronto
Dan_S in Old Toronto

Interior/Exterior light renovation

We were referred to Rob and his team at Wired Up after our trusted electrician for a decade informed us he was retiring. From our first interaction we got the sense Rob was more interested in doing the job correctly than quickly, which proved instrumental since there were some unorthodox connections in our 1970s home. Rob brought in a crew of phenomenal guys that installed new recess lighting in three rooms, updated the under-counter lighting in the kitchen, and installed all new exterior lighting, including Lutron Caeseta automated switches and up lighting for the garden.

Rob and all the guys at Wired Up were courteous, professional, and would stay as long as was needed to make sure the job was done right - including working alongside another team we brought in to replace the fascia and eavestroughing around our home. We would absolutely recommend Wired Up for all residential electric needs.

Wendy
Wendy
1 review Newmarket, ON

changed the panel from a fuse to breaker system

Rob and his team were very professional and gave us great confidence that the job would be done correctly. They communicated any issues as they went along and in the end the job was finished to our great satisfaction.

Fern in Aurora
Fern in Aurora
1 review Aurora, ON

Fern from Aurora

Excellent service, called Rob & he was able to come over the same day for a quote. Very helpful & gave us various options.

Very professional & will highly recommend Wired Up . Great service!!!!
Will definitely call again for my next electrical needs.

Ally in Zephyr
Ally in Zephyr
1 review Zephyr, ON

Installation and emergency response to flood

Rob and his team were extremely friendly,responsive,efficient, professional and tidy.
they were able to troubleshoot quickly and relayed the information to me as to what, why and how the problem would be resolved in a knowledgeable manner.
I would highly recommend Wired Up and will most certainly continue to utilise their services

Thank you Ally. Our pleasure

Brad
Brad
3 reviews East Gwillimbury, ON

Exterior Electric Outlet Installation (Front and Back)

Rob and his team were fantastic and installation was extremely professional and very clean. They took the time to understand our needs and provided a detailed and clear game plan as to what they were going to do, what it would cost and how long it would take.

The end result looks great and we now have dedicated outlets exactly where we need them for holiday lights, security, etc.

I would highly recommend Rob and team at Wired Up Services for electrical needs and will definately plan to utilize them for any future electrical needs / projects we have.

Great company, Great Team - very happy with their services.

Thank you for the kind words. Call us again !!!!!!

@johnPlans
@johnPlans

Potlights & Dimmer Switches

Very professional team. Had the pleasure of watching them all in action.

The team lead is organized, thoughtful in his execution, and administratively strong in all aspects of his operations.

I supplies all the materials; however, they were able to adapt quickly within an hour to mistakes in the ordered supplies by me that would have inhibited the scope of work to be completed. The team's work is solid and they run a very clean shop!

Thanks Wired Up!

Thank you John It was our pleasure and I will pass on the compliments to the team. Looking forward to our next project together. Rob

Private User reviews East Gwillimbury, ON

Removal of Aluminum Wiring

We want to thank Rob & his crew for the excellent job replacing some aluminum wiring in our house. We needed to get the job completed quickly, and Rob was really accommodating to us. He was extremely professional throughout the process and clearly explained what was required of the job. He and his crew arrived on time and completed the job quickly. Everyone was really friendly and made us feel comfortable. All in all, and excellent experience. Once again, Homestars has proved to really give us the best of the best. Their reviews speak for themselves! Thanks again guys!

It was our pleasure

Adam in Toronto
Adam in Toronto

Quality work, dependable and easy to work with

I had a 2,000 sq ft garage added onto my property for house my gameroom.

We ran into a bunch of issues with Hydro One trying to figure out how to get the necessary AMP's out to the building.

Rob was great very supportive the entire way even dealt with Hydro one trying to figure out what to do before I had even agreed to let him do the work.

Rob always showed up when he said he was going to which is a rarity in the other tradesmen that I've worked with.

Now with everything done all I get are compliments on how well the work was done, how neat and professional everything looks.

Rob's work may be a bit more expensive then other electricians, but as the old saying goes, you get what you pay for.

If you want quality work, done right the first time from someone reliable you can't go wrong with Rob and Wired Up.

Thanks for the kind words Adam. It was a pleasure to work for you. We are very proud of your project and appreciate your open mindedness and allowing us the opportunity to do something a little out of the box.

From georgina
From georgina
2 reviews Aurora, ON

ELECTRICAL

Would Totally recommend Wired up Services. The owner Rob and his company have done lots of work for us throughout the past few years. He and his crew are on time, dependable, courteous, conscientious and provide top quality service. They are true professionals.
Wired Up Services have serviced all of our electrical needs on our office and apartment buildings. Some of the work done has been installing LED lighting in Offices, Hallways and Parking garage, upgrade and upsized Electrical panels, rewiring, adding and removing electrical outlets, pot lighting, Serge Protection....the Electrical List is endless.
Thank you Wired Up Services. My company will continue to call upon you and recommend you without hesitation.

Thank you for positive review. Call us again!!

Susan Crema-Martin in Division No. 19, Unorganized
Susan Crema-Martin in Division No. 19, Unorganized
1 review Simcoe County, ON

outdoor lighting

Rob from Wired Up Services installed our exterior backyard lighting around our pool area. I did not realize what an amazing difference the lighting would make to the area. In the summer it looks great but in the winter - wow! Rob estimated the cost of the project, came by when promised, installed the lighting and walked me through what he did and how the system works. I always refer all of my work to Rob - he is the most honest, trustworthy and hardworking electrican I have ever known and I recommend him to everyone I know

Thanks Sue
Always a pleasure !!!!

Looking for Electricians pros in Bradford?