Wired Up Services

Electricians
Wired Up Services

Reviews for Wired Up Services

Commercial Cabling/Wiring

My company is an IT and Network Solutions provider in Toronto. Over the last 5 years, I have worked with Wired Up Services at the cabling/wiring stage of several major projects. Rob and his crew have always been reliable and easy to work with. They maintain a strong sense of professionalism with me, and more importantly, with my clients.

Darlene Porretta from Bradford
Darlene Porretta from Bradford
1 review Bradford West Gwillimbury, ON

Exterior Pot Lights

I have found Rob and his staff to be both professional and highly experienced in what they do. I have required his services on several occasions, the most recent being a large job. They provided and installed many exterior pot lights as well as wired my home for a security system. Which Rob
also recommended "Zoom Security" as well very satisfied. I was totally satisfied and very impressed overall with my experience. I would highly recommend Wired Up Electrical for all and any
Electrical Job's either at home or business.

Kim Stark from Whitchurch-stouffville
Kim Stark from Whitchurch-stouffville
2 reviews Whitchurch Stouffville, ON

Pot lights

I was in need of some task lighting in the kitchen. We had tried tracks before but I didn't like the shadows that they created. I decided to use pot lights. One call to Rob, I scheduled the appointment and told him how many I wanted installed. Voila, in comes Rob and his assistant - with the lights - installed them - cleaned up behind themselves - and out the door. So easy. I didn't have to shop for them (yeah) I just told him what I wanted and he looked after everything. Thanks Rob! I will definitely be calling and referring you again and again!

MaryGee from Markham
MaryGee from Markham

Home Renovation

Rob and his crew are exceptional!
We've used Wired Up services for our renovations both in Markham and our chalet in Blue Mountain. We've also used Wired Up Services for several IT cabling jobs for our clients. Wired Up Services is 100% reliable, efficient, and trust-worthy. They arrive on time and clean-up afterwards. Looking forward to having Rob over next week to install my new Miele stove and exterior lighting!

C. Cook from Bradford West Gwillimbury
C. Cook from Bradford West Gwillimbury
1 review Newmarket, ON

electrical work

I am a one man home improvement contractor and have used Wired Up Services many times over the past 3 years. My most recent experience with Rob was as good as the last. Even though most of my projects are on the smaller scale from an electrician's perspective, Rob has always made himself available. He is an excellent communicator, is always on time, and I have always found Rob and his crew members to be friendly, neat, very professional, and steadfast about sticking to the electrical code and above all, working safely and doing it all at a reasonable cost. I rely on them to make me look good in front of my customers and have always had a good experience. I would highly recommend you contact Rob for any electrical needs around your home or business. You won't be dissapointed.

Doreen
Doreen
4 reviews Bradford West Gwillimbury, ON

Electrician

I called Wired Up Services to provide a "free" quote. He came and looked around, told me all the things that needed to be done. The initial phone call was because we had a breaker that would just switch off for no reason, not even having all lights on, it would just go off. We scheduled the appointment and he said that he would need to bring an apprentice which I wasn't too keen on but alas agreed to. He said it would be a lot of work and it would be faster with 2 people. Ya...right. They came when I was not home, my husband was. I arrived as they were getting ready to leave. The bill that was left was for replacing some bulbs which I could have done myself, replacing a few GFCI breakers that were "faulty" with new regular breakers (not GFCI) and labour. He charged me for the FREE QUOTE, he didn't ground any wiring which he told me in the initial consult that had to be done and he didn't even replace the breaker I was initially having issues with. Until today...we STILL have the same issue with that SAME breaker clicking off for no reason. Thanks for nothing.

Looking for Electricians pros in Bradford?