Pro Loc Interlocking And Landscape Design

Best of 2021 winner 7 timesBest of 2021winner 7 times

Reviews for Pro Loc Interlocking And Landscape Design

Dave N.
Dave N.

Front and backyard interlock and landscaping

Waited 3 years to post this review given my last interlock job didn’t seem to last very long, happy to say Pro Loc’s work has stood the test of time so far! Paul was extremely professional and showed his expertise when planning out the proposed design of the job. The other contractors that we received quotes from did not include retaining walls that I think were key to making sure the job would stay put over the long term given the slope of our lot. Paul and his partner have a great crew who did a fantastic job and have been responsive throughout the process and beyond. We received many compliments though the years and referred many friends and neighbours to Pro Loc and will continue to do so.

Thanks Dave! Thanks for taking the time to write this review after all this time. All the best! Paul and the team at pro-Loc interlocking.

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Backyard interlock

Contacted Proloc to see if they could repair our original interlock - pick up and put down the existing pavers in the back yard as the pavers were shifting. Had two consultations with them and determine that removing and replacing the existing pavers with new interlock would be our best option. We felt that the price was reasonable given the amount of work and because completely new product was being used. Some minor issues along the way that were all addressed professionally by the team and Paul. We are very happy with the end result - the new pavers look fantastic and we look forward to enjoying the backyard to its fullest.

Hi! Thanks for the great review, and your understanding of some of the things we've been dealing with this year such as material Availability issues. All the best! Paul and the team at pro-loc interlocking!

Redant in Richmond Hill
Redant in Richmond Hill
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Terrible company with poor workmanship

Worst job ever. Hired these guys summer of 2018 to do patio stone work. Less than 1 year later EVERY stones in the edges are falling apart and some parts sinking. I called to let them know and he came by and applied some glue. Next year ALL of the stones in the edges have fallen apart but now our "Warranty" is over despite the fact that issue which started less than a year after install was never fixed and they said it'll last "lifetime" and "Stones look better over time" They told me to go buy glue and fix it myself.

Update to respond to owner:

- We called you first year within warranty period and you never fixed it.
- You string people along to waste time and never set a an actual date when you'll show up.
- I can only upload 1 photo on Homestars. You'll see more photos on Google review and Yelp. I'll try uploading more again later. I wish I can upload a video.
- Your company does installation but does not do "Repair work" which is very sketchy imo. (You do terrible job but you don't do "Repair Work" to fix the issues you caused? How does that work?)
- We paid you what you asked in full on time and never gave you hassle. You never bothered to check how badly the job was done. This is quite telling. Sad because we thought you had some honor.

I do not recommend Pro-Loc. Stay away from them and hire professionals who will do a good job.

Hi! I'm not sure why you would post a bad review considering I just emailed you to tell you that I would stop by to glue the loose cap down for you free of charge even AFTER your warranty has been over for a year.
Secondly, it's not very forthcoming of you to lie that your patio is falling apart when you sent me one picture of a loose cap on the edge of your patio.
Thirdly, no one told you there is a lifetime warranty on anything other than the hardscape materials we use. Our warranty on workmanship is 2 years which is standard practice.
Lastly, I had suggested you could glue the cap down yourself if you were not willing to wait for me to get there to provide a free service outside of our warranty period or obligations.

Walid from Milton
Walid from Milton
4 reviews Milton, ON

Gorgeous front and backyard

Paul and his team created a piece of art interlocking job in front and back of my house.

Some neighbors stop by to ask for their contact information and were impressed by the quality of their work.

Thank you Paul and team!

Thank you for the great review! We hope you enjoy the rest of your summer, and thank you for choosing pro loc!

Lynda
Lynda

Front Porch, Sidewalk and Backyard Patio

Pro-loc is truly a great construction company to deal with. Met with Paul who was so helpful and accommodating.

Our experience with ProLoc Landscaping was just fantastic from start to finish. Met with Paul who was very knowledgeable, helpful and gave us some great ideas. Alex and his crew did a great job from excavating to laying down the stone, they were so polite, friendly and willing to answer my numerous questions all done professionally and on time. My family and I can enjoy our staycation for years to come thanks to ProLoc Landscaping. Great job great customer service.

Thanks Lynda! We're so happy to hear your enjoying your new patio! It's well deserved after the difficult year we've just gone through! Thank you for the business, and your hospitality! Paul and the team at pro-loc interlocking!

Victor
Victor

Front and back interlock

We reached out to Paul 2 years to get a quote and design ideas. At the time., we decided to wait to get the work done and called Paul again in the fall of 2020 as we knew we were dead set on doing our landscaping in early spring 2021. We met with Paul again to reconfirm the design and and we're excited to work with Pro Loc in early 2021. Paul was great at helping us pick a design that was most functional for our space and family. He is very knowledgeable and gave us great advice and recommendations on stone types and colours
When it came to installation Alex and his team could of not been more professional as well as cautious and efficient. I truly have not seen such a great team of people who really take pride in their work. They ensure their customers are truly happy. I have already recommended the Pro Loc team to my family and friends as well as to anyone looking for top quality products and service.

Thanks victor! You were a pleasure
To deal with! I hope you enjoy the summer!

jdavid
jdavid

Backyard Patio and Pool

Paul and the Pro Loc team created the backyard patio at my brother's house, and their work there was great, so we decided to use them for our bakyard.

So glad we made that decision! We met with Paul about ideas for the backyard, and threw out the idea of a pool, and he had a great pool partner, Flawless Designs, that could help out. Flawless Designs did the pool build, and Pro Loc's work on the patio side was just amazing.

Paul met with us again to plan out the build and offered suggestions to enhance the design of the backyard. Any questions we had afterwards was answered quickly, which was appreciated.

Paul, Alex, Bill and the team did such good work, even under bad weather conditions (they started the work in January). The team was great, they were informative, courteous and respect of our home and property.

Our backyard looks great, and we will enjoy it for many years to come, thanks to the Paul and the Pro Loc team.

Thanks joed and family! I hope you enjoy many years of fun and good memories with your family in your new backyard!

Coldwell"s  in Mississauga
Coldwell"s in Mississauga

Remove old patio and install new

We met with Paul of ProLoc who understood fully what we wanted and provided excellent suggestions on layout and design based on our backyard size and terrain. We signed a contract and are really pleased with the patio ProLoc has installed. We were amazed by the speed, expertise and efficiency of all the company crews from the team that removed the old patio to Alex and his crew who did the expert installation. The result is solid and beautiful and we have no hesitation in recommending this expert company to anyone.

Thanks! We hope you enjoy your new patio this summer and for years to come!

Interlocking brick front/side steps and walkway

Detailed and excellent quotation. Options clearly outlined. Competitive pricing.

Completed entire removal of old front/side stairs, walkway, installation of new interlocking brick stairs/walkway in one working day with large, efficient crew. Complete clean up of entire work area. Excellent work great looking. Friendly, helpful, cooperative crew - explained stair options clearly - mutually decided best option.

Returned 2 weeks later when sod available to re-sod areas affected by walkway installation. Completed with large crew in 2 hours. Excellent work - neat, tidy sod installation. Helpful, cooperative crew. Repaired small sod area damaged by city winter plows at no extra charge. Great service.

Whole process from quote to completion handled in professional, efficient, and friendly manner.

Project looks great.

Thanks for the glowing review! You guys were a pleasure to deal with as well! Best wishes, and stay safe ! Paul and the team at pro-loc interlocking

Clayton in Brampton
Clayton in Brampton

Backyard patio, side walkway and driveway boarders and steps

We had Pro Loc do our backyard patio, walkway, driveway boarders and steps and from estimates to prepping and execution they were amazing! They had the crew and tools to do the job correctly and efficiently. I highly recommend Paul, Alex and crew for any job. The compliments from neighbors and time spent enjoying our space (especially in the pandemic)is validation that money was well spent

Thanks Clayton! Have a great summer! Paul and the team at pro loc interlocking