Pro Loc Interlocking And Landscape Design

978 Stearn Place Milton ON L9T 6N3

Interlocking Stone
Pro Loc Interlocking And Landscape Design

Best of the Best '22
Best of Award '22 winner 8 timesBest of the Best '22 Best of Award '22winner 8 times

Reviews for Pro Loc Interlocking And Landscape Design

Divina
Divina
0 reviews Hamilton, ON

Amazing backyard patio and shed pad in 2 days!

Searching for contractors for your backyard projects can be stressful. Lots of companies to choose from, thankfully we were lucky to have chosen Pro-Loc Interlocking and Landscape Design.
Professional, Efficient and trustworthy, that is how I will describe Paul, Alex, Bill and their team.
Paul was thorough, knowledgeable and provided reasonable quote and recommendations for great designs. Installation team led by Alex and Bill and their whole crew are all incredible and hardworking, friendly and courteous.
My backyard looks amazing with our new patio! We are so happy with the outcome. We will definitely hire Pro-Loc again for our next project and will highly recommend them to our friends and neighbors.

Thanks divina! We hope you enjoy your new patio for years to come! Paul and the team at pro Loc interlocking

Linda H in Mississauga
Linda H in Mississauga

Front steps and porch

Thank you to Pro-Loc for completely transforming our front steps and porch!. Paul, Alex, Bill, and the rest of the crew were terrific, from initial contact through to planning and choosing materials, and on to installation: Great work!

Thank you for the business, and working with us to create a front entrance your happy with! Paul and the team at pro Loc interlocking!

Private User reviews Oakville, ON

Great Quality and Attention to Detail

Our journey started in the early spring with John came to our house to start discussing our project and preparing estimates. Throughout the initial planning, confirmation of the design and the actual work, all the people from Pro Loc were great.

During the installation we were especially grateful that the crew gathered our input as the work progressed to ensure the final product was exactly what we wanted.

I would definitely recommend Pro Loc to anyone looking to have landscaping work done.

Thank you for your review, and recognizing the small things we do to involve the customer in the installation process! Paul and the team at pro Loc interlocking

Anna Areida
Anna Areida
1 review Milton, ON

Driveway, walkways and porch

From the first day Paul came to my house to give me a quote I was confident that his work would be professional. His team of workers were extremely efficient in the pre construction and in the final installation. We are so happy with the outcome. Thank you Paul and your team for making our home look amazing!

Thanks for being so easy to work with Anna! We're so pleased that your happy with the finished product, and hope to work with you again in the future! Paul and the team at pro Loc interlocking!

Michelle in Ottawa
Michelle in Ottawa

Interlocking and Patio Installation to Perfection

They say that customer service is not manual, it comes from the heart. And this is what Pro-Loc Interlocking and Landscape Design demonstrated all along the two projects we hired them for- front entrance interlocking and patio installation.
I will start by saying that we could not have made a better choice when we hired Pro-Loc a few years ago for a new interlocking at our house entrance. Because we were extremely happy with the job that they did for us, we hired them again this year for a patio project. On both occasions, Paul presented professionalism, great knowledge and expertise, excellent ideas and suggestions and great creative design. But most of all, Pauls integrity and responsibility (so rare to find nowadays), struck us. Not only did he offer us a competitive price, but from start to finish, Paul was permanently hands on the projects and took his time to regularly communicate with us.
Alex and his crew are extremely hard-working people with a high level of quality standards, passion for what they do and pride they take in their work. They are efficient and have an amazing eye for detail. After the work was responsibly completed, they left the place clean and tidy. And because part of the lawn was affected by the patio installation, they decided that they install new sod in our backyard at no extra cost. And by the way, the sod was a great quality one! All members of the crew worked very efficiently and ensured that our projects were completed in a short period of time, that they delivered high quality work and that we were completely satisfied. And yes, mission accomplished! We are very happy with how both projects turned out.
Our experience with Paul and his entire team at ProLoc has truly exceeded our expectations. The whole process from the detailed quotation to project completion were handled in a professional, efficient, timely and friendly manner. Great job quality and customer service!
Thank you all at Pro-Loc! We will continue to highly recommend you for your excellence!
Michelle and Nick

Wow! Thank you for your amazing review. your satisfaction is what drives us to be better everyday, and makes everything we do worth while. Thanks for your continued business!
Paul and the team at pro Loc interlocking

DD_Diaz in Toronto
DD_Diaz in Toronto
2 reviews Milton, ON

Front Porch/Back Patio

We couldn't be happier with the work Paul and the Proloc team did. Paul's vision and knowledge were invaluable. The demo team was extremely tidy and efficient. The installation itself was seamless and the team had an incredible eye for detail. We are extremely happy with the end result and I've recommended Proloc to friends and neighbours.

It makes us so happy to see your satisfaction! Thanks for the business! Paul and the team at pro Loc interlocking!

Pioxavier
Pioxavier

Amazing transformation!

Theyve turned our backyard space into an amazing entertainment space! Very professional and had the work done so quickly. Highly recommend

Thanks for the great review!

Colin from Vaughan
Colin from Vaughan

Great guys, fantastic work

Had quotes from a few companies for a ~450 sq.ft. patio in our backyard. After chatting with Paul, we went with Pro Loc - he just seemed to have a better idea of what would work, and had great suggestions we hadn't thought about. The guys who did the install were all very professional/courteous, and their work was top notch. We're super happy with how it turned out. Sounds like a few of our neighbours are going to give them a call for quotes now too!

Thanks Colin! We appreciate the business and hope you have a great summer! All the best! Paul and the team at pro-Loc interlocking!

Jaclyn in Toronto
Jaclyn in Toronto

Just a fantastic company all around

My experience with ProLoc Interlocking has been nothing short of fantastic. From the day Paul came for their quote on my house in a storm on a day most companies would have cancelled I knew they were a company I had to consider. Their professionalism and reasonable quote as well as creative design sealed the deal. Now that they are done I am in awe. We do a lot of walking and have been checking out all the interlocking in the surrounding area and nothing has compared to what I see on my property. Im blown away. The guys were so efficient, communicative and overall the finished product is nothing short of a masterpiece. If anyone were to ask me who I recommend for interlocking I would 1000 times over say I recommend ProLoc Interlocking!!!

Thanks Jaclyn! It was a pleasure working with you! Paul and the team at pro Loc interlocking.

M Ahmed in Brampton
M Ahmed in Brampton

Backyard Patio

A bit delayed in writing this review, but I definitely wanted to take the time to praise the work done by Paul, Alex, and the rest of the ProLoc team.

The ProLoc team went way above and beyond my expectations in every which way. Every single person I had the pleasure of meeting worked very efficiently, and carefully to build out the patio in very short time. I was amazed at how much attention was given to detail, and how they made sure the rest of the lawn was not damaged. The team always showed up on time, and was very organized and ready to answer all my questions.

The initial quote was for the patio only, however, the team re-sodded a 20 ft long section on the side of the house, and also planted a new flower bed, all free of charge.

My experience with Paul and his team at ProLoc has been absolutely wonderful. Thank you for all the hard work you guys do. We've really enjoyed this new addition to our backyard. THANK YOU!!!

I would highly recommend Paul and the ProLoc team without any hesitation.

Thank you kindly! We are eagerly awaiting getting back to work after this long winter and your amazing review is a great reminder of why we do what we do! Paul and the team at pro-Loc interlocking!