Pro Loc Interlocking And Landscape Design

978 Stearn Place Milton ON L9T 6N3

Interlocking Stone
Pro Loc Interlocking And Landscape Design

Best of the Best '22
Best of Award '22 winner 8 timesBest of the Best '22 Best of Award '22winner 8 times

Reviews for Pro Loc Interlocking And Landscape Design

Colin from Vaughan
Colin from Vaughan

Great guys, fantastic work

Had quotes from a few companies for a ~450 sq.ft. patio in our backyard. After chatting with Paul, we went with Pro Loc - he just seemed to have a better idea of what would work, and had great suggestions we hadn't thought about. The guys who did the install were all very professional/courteous, and their work was top notch. We're super happy with how it turned out. Sounds like a few of our neighbours are going to give them a call for quotes now too!

Thanks Colin! We appreciate the business and hope you have a great summer! All the best! Paul and the team at pro-Loc interlocking!

Jaclyn in Toronto
Jaclyn in Toronto

Just a fantastic company all around

My experience with ProLoc Interlocking has been nothing short of fantastic. From the day Paul came for their quote on my house in a storm on a day most companies would have cancelled I knew they were a company I had to consider. Their professionalism and reasonable quote as well as creative design sealed the deal. Now that they are done I am in awe. We do a lot of walking and have been checking out all the interlocking in the surrounding area and nothing has compared to what I see on my property. Im blown away. The guys were so efficient, communicative and overall the finished product is nothing short of a masterpiece. If anyone were to ask me who I recommend for interlocking I would 1000 times over say I recommend ProLoc Interlocking!!!

Thanks Jaclyn! It was a pleasure working with you! Paul and the team at pro Loc interlocking.

M Ahmed in Brampton
M Ahmed in Brampton

Backyard Patio

A bit delayed in writing this review, but I definitely wanted to take the time to praise the work done by Paul, Alex, and the rest of the ProLoc team.

The ProLoc team went way above and beyond my expectations in every which way. Every single person I had the pleasure of meeting worked very efficiently, and carefully to build out the patio in very short time. I was amazed at how much attention was given to detail, and how they made sure the rest of the lawn was not damaged. The team always showed up on time, and was very organized and ready to answer all my questions.

The initial quote was for the patio only, however, the team re-sodded a 20 ft long section on the side of the house, and also planted a new flower bed, all free of charge.

My experience with Paul and his team at ProLoc has been absolutely wonderful. Thank you for all the hard work you guys do. We've really enjoyed this new addition to our backyard. THANK YOU!!!

I would highly recommend Paul and the ProLoc team without any hesitation.

Thank you kindly! We are eagerly awaiting getting back to work after this long winter and your amazing review is a great reminder of why we do what we do! Paul and the team at pro-Loc interlocking!

Helen
Helen

Backyard/side of home/front porch

This team of hard working men need to be praised on their meticulous and efficient work ethic. It took me 2 years of researching, getting quotes, following them on social media before i took the leap and hired Pro Loc for my project as well as my parents backyard. My meetings with Paul were never rushed as he took the time to understand my vision and provided guidance with how he can turn it into reality. He was patient and detailed oriented in designing our projects. The excavation crew lead by Tyler et al. were efficient in getting the area dug up and prepped for the installers. The installers which consisted of Alex and his hard working crew were able to efficiently and meticulously get the job done in 2 days! They listened to our concerns with our property and made sure they were all addressed during the installation. There was a minor concern at my parents backyard but that was quickly addressed within a short time (less than a week). A final shout out to Gary the flagstone installer. I was always hesitant with having flagstone done on my porch as i have seen so many houses in my neighbourhood where the mortar lines were done in a sloppy fashion. Paul assured me that Gary was a pro at his work. I took Paul's word on it and went with the flagstone and i was absolutely thrilled with the final product. Gary, was very meticulous with the placements of the stone and most importantly the mortar lines. A big thank you to the whole crew of Pro Loc on the absolutely spectacular work your team has provided from start to finish. I would not hesitate to recommend these guys to anyone looking to beautify their space! If you choose them please don't forget to definitely spoil them with some cold ones at the end of a working day. They definitely deserve it!!!
Helen and Jag

Thank you for all the compliments! It was a pleasure working for you, your father, and the rest of your family! We're happy that you trusted us with your project and even happier that your pleased with the outcome! All the best, and don't hesitate to call us if you need anything! Paul and the team at pro-loc interlocking!

Alvin from Brampton
Alvin from Brampton

Side yard and walk way

I had Pro loc come back to finish my interlocking project. Had them come out last year to do my front and now to finish the side yard. If your looking for a complete job with great craftsmanship, Pro Loc is the company. very professional and the quality of work is tops. always book ahead they get really busy during the summer. Paul came out and always has great advice and vision to put your idea to something tangible. They are on the higher end of $sqft. But you get what you pay for. People always come and knock on my door asking for the contractor! This company will be the last contractor you pick when doing interlocking projects. inconclusion this company is easy to work with, know there stuff, keeps the site clean and always cleans up after they are done. 10 star!!!

Thanks Alvin! We're Looking forward to doing a 3rd project with you if you ever need it! Thanks for your continued business and support! All the best, Paul and the team at pro-loc interlocking

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Backyard interlock

Contacted Proloc to see if they could repair our original interlock - pick up and put down the existing pavers in the back yard as the pavers were shifting. Had two consultations with them and determine that removing and replacing the existing pavers with new interlock would be our best option. We felt that the price was reasonable given the amount of work and because completely new product was being used. Some minor issues along the way that were all addressed professionally by the team and Paul. We are very happy with the end result - the new pavers look fantastic and we look forward to enjoying the backyard to its fullest.

Hi! Thanks for the great review, and your understanding of some of the things we've been dealing with this year such as material Availability issues. All the best! Paul and the team at pro-loc interlocking!

Redant in Richmond Hill
Redant in Richmond Hill
0 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Would not recommend

Work was done poorly and as a result in less than 3 years all the edge tiles had to be redone. Took a month for them to takeaway the skids on lawn and as a result the grass died. Does not seem to care much about customers service.

Review has 1 previous version

Hi! I'm not sure why you would post a bad review considering I just emailed you to tell you that I would stop by to glue the loose cap down for you free of charge even AFTER your warranty has been over for a year.
Secondly, it's not very forthcoming of you to lie that your patio is falling apart when you sent me one picture of a loose cap on the edge of your patio.
Thirdly, no one told you there is a lifetime warranty on anything other than the hardscape materials we use. Our warranty on workmanship is 2 years which is standard practice.
Lastly, I had suggested you could glue the cap down yourself if you were not willing to wait for me to get there to provide a free service outside of our warranty period or obligations.

Walid from Milton
Walid from Milton
4 reviews Milton, ON

Gorgeous front and backyard

Paul and his team created a piece of art interlocking job in front and back of my house.

Some neighbors stop by to ask for their contact information and were impressed by the quality of their work.

Thank you Paul and team!

Thank you for the great review! We hope you enjoy the rest of your summer, and thank you for choosing pro loc!

Lynda
Lynda

Front Porch, Sidewalk and Backyard Patio

Pro-loc is truly a great construction company to deal with. Met with Paul who was so helpful and accommodating.

Our experience with ProLoc Landscaping was just fantastic from start to finish. Met with Paul who was very knowledgeable, helpful and gave us some great ideas. Alex and his crew did a great job from excavating to laying down the stone, they were so polite, friendly and willing to answer my numerous questions all done professionally and on time. My family and I can enjoy our staycation for years to come thanks to ProLoc Landscaping. Great job great customer service.

Thanks Lynda! We're so happy to hear your enjoying your new patio! It's well deserved after the difficult year we've just gone through! Thank you for the business, and your hospitality! Paul and the team at pro-loc interlocking!

Dave N.
Dave N.

Front and backyard interlock and landscaping

Waited 3 years to post this review given my last interlock job didn’t seem to last very long, happy to say Pro Loc’s work has stood the test of time so far! Paul was extremely professional and showed his expertise when planning out the proposed design of the job. The other contractors that we received quotes from did not include retaining walls that I think were key to making sure the job would stay put over the long term given the slope of our lot. Paul and his partner have a great crew who did a fantastic job and have been responsive throughout the process and beyond. We received many compliments though the years and referred many friends and neighbours to Pro Loc and will continue to do so.

Thanks Dave! Thanks for taking the time to write this review after all this time. All the best! Paul and the team at pro-Loc interlocking.