Reliable Roofers

Reviews for Reliable Roofers

Barbara
Barbara

Emergency repair

I called many Roofing contractors and none would come as fast as Alex. Rain was coming and my roof was exposed to water.
They came on time and since then I've had no problems Great service

HersheyAlyn
HersheyAlyn

Dependable, quality and reliable. Dan and his team (George and Ilia) were 5 stars!!

I reached out to Reliable Roofers (Dan) and they responded back within a day.
I had contacted many other roofing companies as well.
Many had some interesting quotes and prices (I had one quote me to do the whole roof for $24K) and some saying that's it's fine. When I asked about venting to others, they said to do the whirly birds and others said to do the solar vents. After some research, I settled on the Ventilation Maximum vents based on reviews, research and reliability. Dan was honest, trustworthy and had no preference as long as I was happy with what was installed.
His price was fair, reasonable for the job that needed to be done (replace a portion of the lower roof beside a chimney that was affected by ice damage - January Icestorm).
Installed the membrane, ice shield and shingles along with 2 vents.
After confirming a date/time for the job, Dan and his team arrived early to get started.
They kept the place clean, always were considerate of the debris and thankful for the nourishments (water/food) as it was a hot day while they worked.

During their job, they found an area that needed venting (previous homeowner reno) and suggested to add a vent to allow the heat from the dryer to vent out to reduce the heat in that space. I agreed and was happy they were honest with informing me and keeping me in the loop. They shared pictures and were very forthcoming on any issues or concerns.

Throughout the installation, they were amazing, hardworking and top quality in the rebuild.
After they finished, the area was clean, no nails, no debris, and left the space as it was before they started.
Happy and proud of their work, quality and work ethic.

Thank you Dan and his team from Reliable Roofing for peace of mind, a person in the industry that I feel comfortable in recommending and advising to family and friends.
If you need someone who stays true to their word, follows and up and great quality. I'd recommend Reliable Roofers.

Thank you very much for this review. We are glad you are happy.

rosemarie t.
rosemarie t.

LIVE UP TO THEIR NAME

I called Alex for a small roofing repair. He is totally wonderful.honest, pleasant and professional!
I will definitely recommend this company and use them again when, especially when we require larger roofing jobs
Thanks so much,
Rosemarie

Thank you Rosemarie. It was a pleasure to meet someone so positive as you are. You have a great attitude on life and i look forward to assisting you anytime.

Caitlyn in Toronto
Caitlyn in Toronto

Speedy, Reliable and Professional

When Alex learned that we had an urgent problem with our roof one late Monday night - he immediately jumped into action to save the day. After one of the worst storms weve seen in this province in years, our roof was in desperate need of help. We had a s but quickly growing leak and we immediately reached out to our local roof company. Alex was prompt and professional and fixed the problem right away.

I know exactly who Ill be calling any time I ever need anything fixed, updated or repaired in an emergency!

Thank you so much for your help! Couldnt be happier with the service.

Thank you Caitlyn for taking time to share your positive experience :)

Debbie Dennis in Etobicoke
Debbie Dennis in Etobicoke

Replaced a few shingles

Reliable are professional and efficient. I would highly recommend them. I will use Reliable Roofers again for sure.

Tank you Debbie. Very nice of you to take some time to share this.

100% satsfied

After the bad wind storm we lost many shingles, Alex came the next day I called, very professional, nice and polite person , I am extremely happy with the service and price.

Thank you very much. Appreciate this review

Pennysaver
Pennysaver

Roof repair

Alex is like none other! He was honest, efficient, Vey fairly priced and went well above and beyond to make sure our roof was repaired properly (after someone else didn't do the job right). I can't recommend him enough and will definitely spread the word to friends and family.

Thank you so much for this very nice review

M in Oromocto
M in Oromocto

Roof repairs

Alex was on time and delivered quick service at a competitive price to repair damaged roof tiles during a recent wind storm. Also, his team noticed other issues on the roof and they were quickly addressed. Best all around service for repair and installation. Honest, punctual and best price.

Thank you for this great review.

Linton in Thornhill
Linton in Thornhill
4 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Amazing service

We had an ice dam and water was leaking into a couple of rooms on our second floor. Even though it was freezing cold, Alex and his team arrived within two days of my call, dealing with the dam and replacing an old flat roof. They were friendly and hard-working and managed to do the whole job in one day. Alex was very helpful in communicating with our insurance company and made it clear that we could call him at any point in the future if we needed anything. I can’t recommend this company highly enough!

Thank you Linton very much for your review and great feedback.

Jordan in Mississauga
Jordan in Mississauga

Repair of flashing

Reliable , professional and will definitely use Alex again in my near future projects !! Gail / landlord

Thanks Gail for the nice review.

More about Reliable Roofers

Reliable Roofers is a family run business that believes quality work and good service comes first. Reliable Roofers will prove that you can get the best quality at a reasonable price. What makes us different is that we treat every house as if it was our own and back it up with the best warranty in the industry.
Call Reliable Roofers to get a written quote on changing your roof shingles or eaves and receive a peace of mind warranty.