super rooter

Reviews for super rooter

Milton
Milton

Sewer blockage

Our basement toilet stopped flushing and being handy I tried several things including some new tricks learned from Youtube to no avail. I finally decided to call a plumber and chose Super Rooter based on their stated area of expertise. I made the right decision.

Working with Super Rooter was a pleasant experience from the beginning to the end. The woman who answered the phone asked me what was my problem and I told her "you know your advertisement (see attached) ? That is me. I am the guy who has tried everything and now has the plunger stuck to his head".

Mitchell arrive that afternoon and quickly diagnosed the issue as being in the main sewer line and not the vent or the toilet. And he did so while sharing his thinking with me, explaining the pipes and their diameters and the material they were made with, which part is mine, which is the city's, what is likely blocking, what is worst case scenarios, how he was going to remedy it, what the fee would be, firm, every step of the way explained to me in helpful detail.
He had a buddy in the truck which is a good thing because the machine he needed to lug down to my basement was massive and heavy. He called me down to show me when he hit something and explain how far out is was and what it likely was etc., all information which I was excited to learn.
As a final flourish, he called me down again and asked for a flat head screwdriver as he had already taken his tools to the truck but noticed when he was putting the toilet back on that the tank was a little wobbly and he wanted to tighten the bolts.
The lessons I got about this crucial aspect of my home alone were worth the fee.

jlee
jlee

Building Trap Replacement

We were having a sewer back-up problem and were referred to Super Rooter. Super Rooter came in quickly and initially tried snaking the line to clear out the blockage, but could not pass by the building trap just outside of the house (identified for old Toronto homes with an old cast iron breather pipe coming out of the ground with a mushroom shaped cap). Jerry came in, camera inspected the line and assessed the issue to be the building trap. We negotiated a fair price for the work and the Super Rooter crew started digging to replace the building trap with a back-to-back clean out later that morning. The work took about 5 hours to complete. The crew was great at explaining and keeping me informed during the work. After the work was done, Jerry came by and inspected the work with his camera, identified some root intrusion down the line and sent his service crew in for a no charge preventative snaking maintenance. He also identified a minor blockage with his camera on a City owned section of pipe which we ended up calling 311 to deal with. I would highly recommend Super Rooter's services to others.

Skilled, efficient, pleasant

This is the second or third time we've used Super Rooter Inc.
Stacey in the office picks up the phone and is super pleasant, efficient and knowledgeable. Mitchell came out quickly to snake out our main drain and line. He was skilled and went the extra mile to solve the problem with the blockage and resultant smell.

I will be using them again for a new floor drain we need installed. I recommend them highly.

Claire F.
Claire F.

Pipes & Drains!

Gerry and his guys are the BEST. If you need any drain work or piping handled, Gerry and his team are the only people to call.
They are responsive, very good at what they do, and are fair in their pricing.
I would only ever use Super Rooter!!
Thanks!

Andrew in Toronto
Andrew in Toronto

These guys are the best!

Super Rooter is the best! Eleven years ago almost to the date, Gerry came and rooted out tree roots from the city tree that blocked my main sewer drain. Saved me a bunch of money and grief because the other guys wanted to dig my basement out and replace the pipes. Fast forward to today, Cam came and did the same for me. Fast, courteous and intelligent service. Don't bother calling anybody else.

Kelly in Toronto
Kelly in Toronto

new drains

We have some old clay pipes in our old house, that were blocked (due to roots), and we called a few companies to compare. Super Rooter was available to come right away and with their camera to check it out and with the fairest price. The issue was fixed and the pipes all completely replaced within a couple of days. Amazing crew, amazing service and the best price! I will call on them for all my plumbing needs.

Downtown in Toronto
Downtown in Toronto
28 reviews TORONTO, ON

Waterproofing assessment

Super Rooter is a hidden gem. On recommendation of my inspector, I used Jerry Saunders to do some investigative plumbing related to some basement water. Before I knew it, he had cameras and snakes going through all the floor drains, downspout drains and checking everything out, all while giving me real-time narrative into what he was finding: "You've got some small tree roots here, that drain is full of gravel and is no longer usable, there is a plasticbag stuck in this drain... Got to get that snaked out" Amazing what he found out, recommending a bit of periodic maintenance to keep everything flowing given that it's an old house. Pricing was reasonable, and even better considering the personalized attention and expertise. Best of all, Jerry is reachable directly and willing to help over the phone here and there. An excellent contractor!!

Looking for Plumbing pros in Toronto?