The Vac Man

Vacuum Sales & Service
Wilson Ave Toronto ON M3K 1C9

Reviews for The Vac Man

Incredible service

I called in Vacman as one of the outlets were not working. I was called back for an appointment and called again when Gino was on his way. Within minutes Gino had accessed where all the central vacuum lines were and what was wrong. He was also able to tell me exactly how he could fix the problems and exactly how much it would cost and how long it would take, explaining and showing me in great detail. Gino didn't stop for one minute, ran upstairs, downstairs and outside at least a thousand times. When the job was done we went thru and tested it all and I was extremely impressed with how clean and professional it was all done. He stated he has done this for 40 years, let me tell you HE KNOWS HIS STUFF!!! From start to finish I was very impressed with this company and have already recommended The Vac Man. Thank you so much!

Thank You Michele. We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience.

VacMan, Dyson repair

My 10 Dyson stopped working. Luca fixed it in a timely fashion. He is a responsible, polite young man who is very skilled at Dyson repair. I can't recommend him more highly.

Thank you Phyllis for leaving some feedback.

SS in Toronto
SS in Toronto
2 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Vacuum Repair

Luca is outstanding. I found Vacman.ca on Homestars and the service was beyond 10/10. Ultimately Luca repaired my older Dyson (when Dyson couldn't help) and he even took care of my mom's old Sears canister vacuum. Cost was more than fair. Service was fantastic. What really stood out was Luca's communication and care. Absolutely superb. Highest recommendation possible!

Thank You for sharing!

Private User reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Highly recommended family business!

My 12 year old Dyson vacuum cleaner stopped working last July.  With GTA Covid restrictions and following a frustrating conversation with Dyson Customer Service, I wasn't sure if my device could be repaired.  Fortunately, I discovered/contacted the Vac Man team!

They provide fast, friendly, courteous and professional service.  Within a few days of dropping off my vacuum cleaner, Luca was able to troubleshoot the problem, sourced a replacement part, provided a reasonable quote and repaired the unit.  He was responsive with his text messages including explanations and photos of the repair. Not only was he able to extend its life but also included a 60 day warranty.

Many thanks to the Vac Man!!!!!

We really appreciate you sharing your experience with us! Kindest regards!

Nick in Toronto
Nick in Toronto

Central Vacuum unit replaced

Gino is amazing. Honest in giving you the option, excellent workmanship, friendly, ready to answer any of your questions.
Very fast and efficient service.
If you don’t have work done by him you are missing out a lot.

Nick, thanks a million for sharing your experience with Vacman.ca

Geena in Toronto
Geena in Toronto

Central vac no suction in house

House had no suction inside. Gino came, was super friendly and sucked out a huge clog within minutes. He also fixed my hose connection as it kept cutting out. He suggested we need to upgrade our vac unit, but didn’t pressure when I said it wasn’t something we could do at this time. Seriously friendly service, would totally recommend.

Thank you Geena for sharing your experience with us.

SC
SC

Faulty relay switch

Great service! Gino quickly diagnosed my issue as a faulty relay switch and the repair was done in no time. The Vac Man is a professional, friendly and knowledgeable family business. It was a pleasure doing business with Gino and I would definitely recommend this company.

Thank you Susan! Your review means a lot to us!

geluntoronto
geluntoronto

Dyson vacuum repair

If you like friendly greeting, professional work, rapid response, and modest pricing, ask for Luka. Very pleased with the experience, which I heartily endorse for others whose vacuum cleaner needs attention.

Thank you Glenn for sharing your experience with us, it means a lot!

Carm in Mississauga
Carm in Mississauga
4 reviews Ottawa, ON

Very knowledgeable and experienced in this field

I thought I had a clog in my central vacuum system as it had very low suction power. I went online and initially found another company who promised to send a technician in the afternoon but never did. Desperate, I managed to find The Vac Man online and Beatrice was exceedingly helpful and seemed very concerned about my dilemma. She said it was late in the day but the technician was just on his way back to the office but informed me he would definitely come by later in the evening. I was a little apprehensive at first especially after what happened with the first company. But sure enough around 7 pm I received a call saying that the technician Gino was on his way. Immediately after he arrived, he turned on the system and told me that I didn't have a clog but had a leak somewhere. I was pleasantly surprised that he was able to analyze it so quickly. And his repair only took a few minutes. I was and am extremely grateful to Beatrice and Gino for their excellent Customer Service and genuine concern.

Carm, thank you so much for taking the time to share your positive experience with us. We are glad to have helped you out and we hope to help you out for anything vacuum related you may need in the future. Your review is greatly appreciated.

-Luca

ericboonstra in Toronto
ericboonstra in Toronto

Dyson cord repair

My Dyson vacuum stopped working due to bent electrical prongs. Luca provided a quote over the phone and approximate timeline. He stuck to the quoted budget and to the timeline. Friendly, affordable and professional service. Highly recommended.

Thanks for taking the time to write this review Eric!

More about The Vac Man

Vacman. ca is Toronto's Authority in Central Vacuum Systems, providing dedicated service for the last 36 Years. We repair & install any type of central vacuum system in any type of home. We never turn a job down and we have 100% fix rate. We always get the job done. ...
Looking for Vacuum Sales & Service pros in Toronto?