The Vac Man

Reviews for The Vac Man

Patrick from Vaughan
Patrick from Vaughan

Central vacuum installation

Call the vacman for an installation after I moved into my house. Gino shows up at my house the next morning. He is very professional and friendly. He also answered all the questions that I have. The installation is very clean and tidy. I would recommend Gino to anyone that want to have a central vacuum installed at their home.

Patrick, we are very grateful for the kind words.
Hope you enjoy vacuuming in your new home!

Lindsay White from Etobicoke
Lindsay White from Etobicoke
1 review Etobicoke, ON

installation of central vacuum

I had what I thought was an impossible request; installing a central vacuum system throughout my home. My four story home is finished from top to basement, so it seemed very unlikely that I could ever own a central vacuum without extreme damage. But I dislike hauling around an upright or canister since the exhaust blows the dust away more than it sucks in. How many times I have chased a Boston Fern leaf around with my Dysan, to just have it blown away. I found it less frustrating to just bend down and pick up the leaf, but my upright has now failed me. Then The Vac Man came to my home and cheerfully faced the challenge of a complete installation in one day to my total satisfaction! I have minimal repairs. An impossible job done perfectly for a great cost. And I now own an amazing central vacuum that outperforms anything I have ever owned throughout the whole house. For anyone who feels that a central vacuum could never be installed in their home, believe me, if The Vac Man cannot do it, than no one can!

Lindsay,
Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review on your experience with us. We truly appreciate it! If you need anything at all, we are here for you!
-The Vac Man

More about The Vac Man

Vacman. ca is Toronto's Authority in Central Vacuum Systems, providing dedicated service for the last 36 Years. We repair & install any type of central vacuum system in any type of home. We never turn a job down and we have 100% fix rate. We always get the job done. ...
Looking for Vacuum Sales & Service pros in Toronto?