J&J Electric And Appliances Repairs

BB_MY211 in Toronto
BB_MY211 in Toronto
7 reviews Burlington, ON

Washing Machine Amazing Repair

Mike came with his partner same day after 8pm as he knew I really needed my washing machine serviced. They were efficient, very professional, friendly and affordable. I would highly recommend them for any appliance repair. They saved us as our washing machine was broken for over a week. Thank you Mike!

thanks you for your kind review and recommendation

Private User reviews Markham, ON

Fridge installation

Quick and efficient service. Had the right tools and parts for the job. Wore shoe covers and masks and were very respectful. Successfully completed the work!

Washing machine repair

Mike provided excellent service. He came ASAP and my machine was fixed in a timely manner!!
I would recommend him to my friend and family!!

thank you for your review We appreciate your business.

Gas range Fixed

Mike fixed the control panel and replaced the ignitor of my gas range,
He was so patient, informative and professional. Thank you Mike :))

thank you for your review We appreciate your business.

Cindy in Toronto
Cindy in Toronto

Quick and great service

Called for an urgent service to repair my microwave late at night, came the next day even fully booked. Be able to identify the issue quickly and get it fixed with expertise.
Love the service and Mike/his assistant are very friendly too.

thank you Cindy for your review .
we appreciate your business.

Dishwasher Install

Very good service. They were professional and arrived at the time they communicated.

The work was completed as expected with the inclusion of material which they brought along. I am extremely happy and will recommend and hire them again for my appliance needs.

thank you for your review and recommendation We appreciate your business

Sumeet Sethi from Mississauga
Sumeet Sethi from Mississauga

Efficient, fast and very skilled

I found Mike from Kijiji in Nov 2019 when my dryer broke down. I was very skeptical at first when Mike was working to fix it, mostly because I didn't know anything about him. But the dryer never gave any issues till date. After that I have used Mike's repair service for my Fridge and today for furnace. I know things keep breaking for me every 6 months or so lol.
He is very fast and to the point and knows really well what he is doing. His price may seem a bit high but trust me, you will only need to pay it once.
Thank so much for your service J&J !

thank you for your review and continued trust .

Dryer repair

Excellent and prompt service. Very friendly and professional. Very prompt and courteous. Would highly recommend.

thank you for your review and recommendation

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Washing machine repair

This is the second time I have used J&J and I can’t recommend them enough. They are honest, thorough, and helpful. They determined the problem and advised a workable solution that was reasonable and effective. The cost was very reasonable.

thank you for your kind review and continued trust and recommendation. we appreciate your business

repair the washer

Great and quick job. They left everything very clean after they were done.Very good knowledge about the appliance.