J&J Electric And Appliances Repairs

Reviews for J&J Electric And Appliances Repairs

Angie in Toronto
Angie in Toronto

Repair our Dryer

We are very pleased with the service Mike provided. He gave us a window of time when he will come, but he managed to get her at the top of the hour and on time, which is amazing. We didn't have to wait too long. We have used J&J with the other repair work, and highly recommend them for any appliance repair work. Thanks Mike.

Thank you for your review appreciate your business and we look forward to serving you in the future.

Private User reviews Aurora, ON

New dishwasher installation - Excellent service

I recommend J&J Electric And Appliances Repairs to anyone seeking appliance installation service. My experience with J&J was excellent, starting from the first point of contect to discuss my requirements all the way through to completing the new dishawsher installation - J&J exceeded my expectations! Best, Mike

thank you for your kind review we appreciate your business

New Fridge conection

I used J&J in many other service calls before. They are very professional, high quality of work, and very reasonable fees.

leobud in Brampton
leobud in Brampton

Dryer repair

This was my second interaction with J&J, and both times I have been pleasantly impressed by their prompt response and honesty.

Dishwasher repair

Arrived on time, quickly identified the problem, and quickly repaired it. Nothing to complain about. Thanks

Karim in Toronto
Karim in Toronto

Stove Repair

Excellent service by Mike and as usual J&J set themselves apart by the quality of experience and honesty doing the job to the highest standards while remaining reasonable from a price PoV.
Stove working perfectly again!

thank you karim for your review and kind words and continued trust we appreciate your business.

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

No heat in oven. They were respectful, worked quickly, answered questions, and left everyt

They fixed my problem and left everything very tidy.
A pleasure to have them in my home.

Mauricio
Mauricio

Great Service!

My washing machine and GAS dryer "broke" within an hour of eachother. Mike came the same day and fixed both in less than an hour. He was curteous and explained what happened and how to prevent any further issues.

Great and reliable service for home appliance repairs

I have used J&J Electric & Appliances Repairs many times before to fix my dryer, gas stove and most recently my washing machine. Joe is an honest repairman and he knows his trade. Just saved me a couple of hundred dollars for the washing machine by fixing the door switch for the spin cycle issue. He is an honest guy who gives you great service as evident from the number of times I have used him. He is my "go-to-guy" for any appliance repairs. i recommend him 100%.

Private User reviews Milton, ON

Microwave repair

They come to fix microwave in couple of days of my call. Couple of parts were faulty and they replaced them dueing the same visit. Great service. Highly recommended