J&J Electric And Appliances Repairs

Reviews for J&J Electric And Appliances Repairs

Roshan in Burlington
Roshan in Burlington
5 reviews Burlington, ON

Washer and dryer pedestals installation

Mike did install washer and dryer pedestals. Neat job and came on time. Im very satisfied with his work. I would recommend Mike for anyone to get a similar job done.

thank you Roshan for your review We appreciate your business

Maha Wilson in Bathurst
Maha Wilson in Bathurst

Range repair

The baking function of my oven was experiencing some problems. It stopped reheating and I felt that the desired temperature required for baking was difficult to reach. I called Mike to the rescue. He came the same day. He diagnosed the problem in no time. I was lucky he had the spare part in his truck. He was able to replace and my oven is now as good as new.

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Dryer

Had needed to fix the dryer by Changing dryer heater, fast service, and good performance with a professional environment.

thank you for your review.

VIBHAV in Toronto
VIBHAV in Toronto

Over the range microwave installation

Both Mike and George are very professional with their job. They installed my new microwave in no time. I am also going hire them for my dishwasher repair

thank you for your kind review and we appreciate your business.

Dishwasher repair

Very professional service provided by Mike and his team from J & J Electric and Appliances Repairs. They were on time, very accommodating for schedule.

thank you for your kind review and we appreciate your business

Refrigerator repair

great work Mike and team - it has always been consistent with you and the quality of work.

thanks you for your review and for your continued trust
ww appreciate your business

Bill in Ottawa
Bill in Ottawa
0 reviews Ottawa, ON

Washing Machine

Mike arrived with a helper and started to work right away. After about 15 minutes Mike said the cost would be $ 320.00 because there was 3 elements that were problems. It took a little more than an hour and Mike got the washer working. They work very clean, did not leave a mess. Mike stayed until the cycle was complete and gave my wife some ideas on how to use the washer properly. I highly recommend Mike and J@J Appliance Repair. If you need any repairs in the Mississauga, Milton area give these guys a call.

thank you bill for your kind detailed review, and recommendation.

0 reviews Milton, ON

Milton Property - Washing Machine Repair -

Automatic water valve in the machine was not stopping water supply after filling the machine drum which was causing flooding.

thank you for your review We appreciate your business

chkadias in Oakville
chkadias in Oakville

Fridge Repair

Mike did a very professional job repairing our leaking fridge and the clogged defrost drain. It was obvious that Mike was quite experienced, he explained exactly what he would be doing ,did a thorough job and also give us some tips on maintenance. Would strongly recommend Mike and his services.- Chris Dias

thank you Chris for your kind review and recommendation

Professional Job

The gentlemen came in and went right to work removing the old appliance and installing the new. Very personable and knowledgeable. Cleaned up thoroughly afterwards and provided great tips for maintenance. I highly recommend their services.

thank you for your kind review and recommendation