J&J Electric And Appliances Repairs

Best of 2021 winner 2 timesBest of 2021winner 2 times

Reviews for J&J Electric And Appliances Repairs

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Washing machine repair

This is the second time I have used J&J and I can’t recommend them enough. They are honest, thorough, and helpful. They determined the problem and advised a workable solution that was reasonable and effective. The cost was very reasonable.

thank you for your kind review and continued trust and recommendation. we appreciate your business

repair the washer

Great and quick job. They left everything very clean after they were done.Very good knowledge about the appliance.

we appreciate your business

Fridge and dishwasher fixing

Amazing service. Very good price compared to the time and parts. Reasonable, knowledgeable people! Wonderful working with them. Mike is very professional and knew the exact problem very quickly. He gave us lots of tips and advice which was great. Responds right away when we call.

thank you for your kind review.

george in Toronto
george in Toronto

Kenmore dryer

Big thank you to Mike for repairing our Kenmore dryer. Mike is polite, friendly, and is very knowledgeable about appliances. My wife and I would definitely recommend J&J Electric Appliances Repair. Worth every penny, thank you.

thank you George for your review and very kind words and recommendation.

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

washing machine repair

Very pleased with Mike's work, he was very knowledgeable and client focused. Mike was punctual and gave warning calls if running early or late. I would definitely use his service again, and therefore would recommend his services to others.

thank you for your kind review and recommendation.

Fridge repair

My fridge stopped cooling I called j&j appliances repair Mike a d George came in the same day they prepared provide part and fixed same day and resonab prise I happy with their service and recommend to my friends thank you Mike and George.

Private User reviews Pembroke, ON

Stove

Mike was pretty good at finding out what was wrong. Fixed appliance stove control switch. I just wished that it took shorter to fix due to parts issue. Samsung stove. He assessed and ordered part.

Thank you for your review.

Private User reviews Oakville, ON

Dishwasher repair

Quick and friendly response. As soon as the part was available the repair time appointment was set and repair completed. Professional and knowledgeable service. Happy to recommend them as well as continue to call on them for services.

thank you for your kind review and recommendation and continued trust.
we appreciate your business

Franca
Franca

Service personel

I would highly recommend J&J Electric to family and friends. I received quick and friendly response to all my inquiries and was pleasantly surprised with their honesty. I will definitely call them in the future..

James
James

Washing machine

My washing machine was not working and i called j and j electronic. They came same day and it was done professionally. I am happy with their service and would use them again.