J&J Electric And Appliances Repairs

Best of 2021 winner 2 timesBest of 2021winner 2 times

Reviews for J&J Electric And Appliances Repairs

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Repair

Mike did a great job!! He was on time and maintained his quote. Would definitely recommend him to anyone! The appliance work like new ones. Thank you very much. Appreciate it.

thank you for your kind review and appreciate your business.

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

These guys know what they are doing.

I’ve used their service before. Called at 10pm Monday to report a broken dryer. By Tuesday at 8:30pm, all was repaired, upgraded with courtesy and professionalism. Highly recommend this service.

thank you for your kind review, recommendation and continued trust.

Bernadette
Bernadette

Best appliances repair

Always our go to people for any appliance repairs. Previously used them for laundry repair and this time for our fridge. Very thorough, honest and convenient service. Highly recommend them!

thank you for your kind review , recommendation and continued trust.
We appreciate your business.

Brett in Scarborough
Brett in Scarborough
1 review Scarborough, ON

Fridge Repair

George looked at my fridge for 10 minutes and then said that I have sealed unit fridge and that it would be too costly to repair. He didn't tell me what the problem was and from what I could tell he didn't seriously try to diagnose the problem. He said on the phone the inspection would be $70 but then as he was setting up payment he said it was $79. I wanted to pay using a credit card and he refused and insisted I pay by debit. When I said that I did not feel comfortable paying by debit George threw up his hands and started pacing in my home. George was truly unprofessional and disrespectful. I am requesting a refund on the basis that I paid for a diagnosis of my fridge as well as an accurate and detailed estimate of what it would cost to repair and I received neither.

This is an update to my original post since the vendor has replied:

George, the first method of payment I offered you was an email transfer and you said you would not accept an email transfer. It is not honest of you to say in your reply that you offered to accept an email transfer when you simply did not.

You also did not show me the freezer coil neither did you say that half of it was working or that there was a restriction. You simply indicated that it was a sealed system and that it would be over five or six hundred dollars to repair but did not provide a diagnosis.

George, you are not being honest. You did not learn the $79 plus tax you charge me. My request for a refund still stands.

dear Brett

The visit charge is $79, that's our price for the last 5 years .
we apologize if you didn't hear it on the phone.

as for the payment method , our machine only accepts debit no credit, we offered you to send an email money transfer but you declined

For the repair we clearly showed you that half of the freezer coil was cooling and the other half was not which means restriction in the seal system , and to fix that will be very pricey .

Joseph in Brampton
Joseph in Brampton

Freezer defrost

THE ABSOLUTE WORST! Items in my freezer was defrosting so I gave them a call after seeing all the positive reviews. Mike and his partner came. After taking a look at it Mike says it will be $210 (including the service fee) because the "door was twist". Within 10 minutes he "fixed" the problem. $210 for 10 minutes! No parts needed changing. Reluctantly I pay up and then Mike says its not $210 its actually $260! I tell him how he said $210 which he rudely responds that I must have heard wrong. I only had $220 on me which he takes (after his partner tells him something in their own language) and acts like he is doing me a favor and then tells me to write a review.

After they left and I'm re-packing the freezer I realized the issue was the ice tray wasn’t placed properly in the freezer which was causing the freezer door to not fully closed. These guys did nothing to fix any issues and yet walked away with $220 and acting like they did me a favor. UNBELIEVABLE! AVOID AT ALL COSTS!

As for the job we did the left rail of the freezer wasn't working and that's why the door wasn't closing and Ice was building up. we did use a flashlight and showed you exactly what was wrong. there was nothing to do with an ice tray.
   Regarding the price we never charge $210 for this job,  the price for this job is $260 (and that is including the service call).if you misheard  then we can't do anything about that, although we gave you the benefit of the doubt and we accepted $220 that you said you only had on you.

And by the way what did you mean by" talking in their language?  "
You did not request a specific language in your order.. we recommend that next time you request for home  services you would mention your language preferences, just to be in the clear

Majdi
Majdi

Fantastic service

I request a service for my washing machine because it was not stop when got full of water. It required a part to be replaced and it is working now as before.

afxwinter
afxwinter

Washer repair

Washing machine stopped going to the spin cycle.
They came by within 2 days and had the right parts to fix on the spot in 30 minutes.
Would definitely hire them again.
Highly recommended.

ggryzewski
ggryzewski

Just perfect and fast

I did call , they did come next day and work was done in 1h, all parts ware ready and my was left cleaned as before service. strongly recommand this company

thank you for your kind review and recommendation.

Ramy in Waterford
Ramy in Waterford

Dryer Repairs

Very Professional and repairs were completed in a timely and efficient manner. Called them and provided details of the dryer and issues with it. Next following day scheduled a time for inspection. Parts ordered afterwards and repairs completed within the same week. Dryer works perfectly fine and better than before!

thank you Ramy for your kind review .

Acdcrules1!
Acdcrules1!

Dryer

Mike was very efficient and friendly. He made my old dryer new again with a few new parts and some serous lint cleaning. Also, he had to work in a very tight spot.

thank you for your kind review.
we appreciate your business.