Tm Appliance Service

Tm Appliance Service

Reviews for Tm Appliance Service

Private User reviews Barrie, ON

Terrible customer service

My tenants told me the dryer stopped working so my building management recommended me TM appliances. I should’ve went with a different company. When I called them first, they sounded very annoyed and unprofessional, but I figured I should still give it a try since I don’t know other services. He told me to email them the details of the service request. After 2 days, finally receive a reply email booking the appointment. After the appointment, there was no communication with me as to what is the diagnosis of the dryer issue. I had to find out thought my tenants that they had ordered the part and will contact me for another appointment to install. So the next day I emailed and called them to ask for follow up. NO RESPONSE. I have to email 2 more times and call 2 more times, left a very unhappy voicemail, then 1 week after the service call, I receive a reply that they are still waiting for the part. I am trying to be patient, so I kept waiting. Now is 2 weeks after the service call and they just inform me the part they had ordered is not available so they will only charge me service fee. I am furious because how can they only tell me 2 weeks after that they don't have the part. Absolutely horrible service. I have emailed them back asking them why the delay, they replied answering other questions and completely ignored the delay question.
ABSOLUTELY HORRIBLE SERVICE. DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY. IS LIKE I GOT TRICKED.

Blomberg Dryer

Very Professional and quick service, would definitely recommend using TM appliance service and will be using them in the future as well. Explained what caused the problem as well as how to avoid it in the future.

Technician did not bother to show up without notice

I booked an appointment for a repair 10 days in advanced and I have been given a 4 hours time frame. Unfortunately when I called to find out how come no one came, the guy on the phone said I am not coming and I have other customers and he hung up on me.
This is not acceptable. We all value our time and I took half a day off waiting for him. Although he confirmed my appointment, he did not show up without any notice. How can this service can be reliable?

KK
KK

Fridge repair

Tes was able to quickly examine and fix our fridge issues. What I super appreciated was how thorough he was in his work and his explanation. He took a ton of time to review the issue, answered questions, ensured that we felt comfortable with our appliance before he left. Excellent customer service all around!! Would highly recommend.

Kg1
Kg1

Fast and Professional

Called for a repair to my oven as the oven door glass had shattered. Responded quickly, after I provided the details a technician arrived the next day and replaced the door in less than 30 minutes.

Stephanie in Ottawa
Stephanie in Ottawa
1 review Ottawa, ON

Reader beware!

Reader beware.
I was recommended TM Appliance through my building property manager. I wish i had done some research on the contractor prior to calling.
He came in for 20 minutes, charged me $200 and said part of the cost was for when he returned to fix the dishwasher. He said it would be 1-2 weeks for the part. Its now on week 5 and he's never called/emailed/texted me to schedule a follow up. I've tried reaching him by all of those means, to which he answered once the part would be in any day and never heard back from him/was able to reach him.

Joseph in Toronto
Joseph in Toronto

Dryer Repair

Would not recommend at all. Dryer was making a grinding noise and TM appliance was dispatched to take a look at my machine. Issue turned out to be a dryer sheet inside the blower housing. Charged $200 for literally 15 minutes of work. No parts replaced - technician opened up the back of the appliance, took the dryer sheet out, and left with $200. If you were assigned to TM Appliance Service by your warranty provider, ask for an alternative repair company.

Kelly in Toronto
Kelly in Toronto

Excellent Service

Tess arrived on time and was professional and courteous. He quickly diagnosed the problem with both my dishwasher and fridge. He made a special trip to source the part he needed to fix our dishwasher and made the repairs on both appliances quickly and effectively. We'll definitely use Tess again.

Derrick in Toronto
Derrick in Toronto

Very Unprofessional

They will schedule a service appointment and then not show up. And when I asked where the tech was (why he didn't show), I was told they called. No missed calls however.

Also, I find their communication and dealing with customers very unprofessional. The emails from them are short, and tone is rude.

Extremely unprofessional.

Sina in Toronto
Sina in Toronto

Expensive dryer

For 15 minutes for pulling out a sock he charged me 1/3 of the price of this rdiculious dryer and laundry stacked appliance! I wish my unit had better dryer or I had called someone else Tess was pretty good though!

Looking for Appliance Repair pros in North York?