Tm Appliance Service

Reviews for Tm Appliance Service

james22 East York
james22 East York

Gas Stove

I contacted Tes after my very old gas stove broke down. Tes attended at my house to determine the problem and then followed through with ordering the parts and making the repair. Tes explained the problem, which in part was due to the fact that my stove (which I love) is over 30 years old and has not been serviced in the 14 years since I bought my house and likely, wasn't serviced for a long time before that. He made the repair and brought the stove up to code which makes me happy and feel much safer. I highly recommend Tes, very conscientious and skilled.

Thank you for taking the time to write a review Louis. Hopefully your stove will give you another 30 years :)

Amazing repair of nonfunctioning gas oven

Wow, so impressed! TM Appliance Service will be my go-to for appliance repairs from now on. So professional, timely and efficient. Explained everything before and after, showed me the part to be replaced, even vacuumed the inside the oven while he had it apart. Can't say enough about how great TM Appliance Service was!

Thank you so much Cathy! It means a lot!

Joe in Thornhill
Joe in Thornhill

Jenn Air Repair

Tes was meticulous in repairing my Gas Counter-top Grill ensuring that my family and I remain safe. Very reasonable cost and excellent communication. Everything was provided as promised. I will keep his info for future appliance repairs!

Thank you Joe. Means a great deal you took time to write this review.

jim in Riverdale
jim in Riverdale

Dishwasher repair

Loved Tes and his work. He tried to help me over the phone, then came on short notice to fix the problem. Diagnosed quickly, then fixed. Can't ask for more.

Thank you so much Jim! It was a pleasure.

Sophia in Toronto
Sophia in Toronto

Washer/Dryer

When setting up the appointment, Tes was not only polite but flexible as well. The level of service was great and he does not over charge. Was very happy and will definitely call him again if ever I need assistance with my appliances.

Thank you very much Sophia.

Glen in Toronto
Glen in Toronto

Fixed stove fan

Tes was easy to get in touch with, polite, on time, and finished the job as quoted - without leaving any mess. Would definitely have him back for future jobs
Great service tech, who took the time to explain how to get the max life from the appliance

Thank you for taking the time to do this Glen! It's greatly appreciated.

P Chen from Toronto
P Chen from Toronto
9 reviews Old Toronto, ON

gas oven repair

We moved in last year and our boiler gas oven conked out (but the stove top burners and everything else still works). Here's why we like Tes at TM Appliance Repair:
1) easy to book an appointment (call and he gets back to you quickly)
2)a) easy to get a date and time slot we want
2)b) Tes arrived on time i.e. too many services leave you waiting and wondering and/or ask for a big time window for their arrival
3) Tes did a thorough job of explaining what needed repair, how the parts etc. worked and completed the repair quickly and efficiently. He also cleaned up the kitchen where he was working.
4) Tes is extremely safety-conscious. Short version is that Tes fixed and explained some of the poor workmanship by the original installer. He recommended that our CO detectors be placed in the hallways and near the ground.
5) Tes recommended that we keep our old stove/oven as long as possible (i.e. no up-selling).

Thank you for this amazing review Mr Chen.

Jeff from Markham
Jeff from Markham

Dishwasher install

In Early December 2014, I called Tes on a recommendation to intall my dishwasher after a botched attempt of an install by another contractor. Tes reinstalled the dishwasher, and left me with a feeling of satisfaction that I felt I needed to write about.

Tes was very pleasant to deal with on the phone, an appointment was set up quickly, and for the next day. He showed up that day during a snowstorm, which I feel speaks to his professionalism.

I watched Tes work, and could tell he had experience and knowledge (unlike the previous contractor). He pointed out what had been done in error, why it was wrong, and proceeded to do it the right way. Tes was very meticulous, offered me options on how he could do the install, and made sure things were being done the way I wanted them. The end result was nothing short of perfect.

A dishwasher install may not be the biggest job, I know... But being a new homeowner, peace of mind without any fuss or issue, goes a long way. Thank you Tes, it was a pleasure having you in my home...

Hey Jeff!! Thank you very much for this awesome review. It was a pleasure working with you and I'm happy to know you are happy with the way we installed your dishwasher :)

Peter Richardson from Toronto
Peter Richardson from Toronto

Fridge Fix

Our fridge stopped working; we submitted a 'fridge fix' query to the Homestars website (our first time), and TM Appliance was the first to respond. Although the call-out charge was not the cheapest offered to us, the responsiveness and level of service offered to us was first class. We worked directly with Tes, and he was efficient, friendly and very clear as to the scope and timing for the repair. He kept us up to date throughout and completed the fix, and our fridge is now back to normal. If an appliance need arises in the future, I will have no hesitation to work with Tes again.

Hey Peter, Thank you for the great review. It was a pleasure working with and should need anything else please don't hesitate to call again. Thank you again.

Robert Lutov
Robert Lutov

oven and fridge repair

I've very happy with TM Appliance Service. I contacted couple of companies from homestars about my appliances repair and this company came the quickest and did an amazing job. The owner is very thoughtful and i felt like he cared about my appliances like about his own. Great company and great price. Thanks again for serving me and I will recommend you to my friends.

Hi Oleg, thank you for the great review. It was a pleasure working with you.

Looking for Appliance Repair pros in North York?