Tm Appliance Service

Reviews for Tm Appliance Service

Rosario from Toronto
Rosario from Toronto

Refrigerator Service

Our refrigerator suddenly lost power and we called Tes to look into it. Tes, was actually in midst of servicing our oven--which is another review that will be sure to positive. In both cases, the level of professionalism, know-how and confidence he inspires makes it immediately clear that he is a cut above previous servicemen we have had. He actually assessed the situation in short order, made it clear what the problem was and with my permission, went about the process of repairing it. Clean, fast and affordable.
Most impressive, he made recommendations that allowed me to make my own decisions, gave me options and went the extra mile to have me truly understand how to maintain my refrigerator.
Tes just recently fixed my oven door which was a problem for years and had been looked at by several so-called servicemen and left as 'unfixable'--with Tes it was done in 20minutes [!] once parts arrived but I will leave that for another review once the ignitor is repaired as well.
Bottom line: Tes is on my list of go-to guys for ALL my appliances in my own home and rentals.
Thanks

Hey Rosario!! Thank you for this awesome review. I appreciate you taking the time to do it. It was a pleasure working with.

Deepak
Deepak

Dishwasher repair and replacement

timely response in the morning when i pinged the request and he followed up in the evening before coming. He spent time to really go with me to Lowe's and helped me pick up the dishwasher after we found the one we had could't be repaired.
Great job.

Hey Deepak, Thank you for taking the time to write a review. Wish you and the family all the best. Tes

Michael FRom TO
Michael FRom TO

Heating dead in the Winter

We were in a desperate situation. No Heat in the dead on winter.
Tes came within one hour of our call, and fixed the problem with in 2 hours. Superb service, excellent response time, and very very fair pricing. He even called the next day as a follow up call!
Highly recommended.

Hey Michael, Thank you for taking the time to write a review. Glad we were able to solve your furnace problem. Hope you and the family are doing well. Tes.

Sandra from Toronto
Sandra from Toronto
1 review York, ON

Fridge repair

My fridge was making a loud screeching noise for several months. I called TM Appliance and he made himself available at our earliest convenience. He examined the fridge and knew what the problem was instantly. He changed the motor and went beyond his role by cleaning the freezer. The fridge hasn't made a noise since. Overall, the service was excellent and I would hire TM Appliance Service again!

Hey Sandra, Thank you for taking the time to write a review. Should you have any other issues feel free to call again. Thanks again.

Tes

Hamood from Thornhill
Hamood from Thornhill

Furnace repair and upgrade!

My furnace went out during the cold storm and I called TM Appliance service. Best decision I've done in my life! Not only did he fix my furnace, but also added piping outside my house (as the previous layout was horrible) to ensure that the problem will not happen again. He also went above and beyond his work by removing an old humidifier that was wasting water and cleaned it out so rust will stop accumulating and stopped the water wastage. Honestly anything furnace related, this guy knows his stuff! He's been doing it for years and it shows!! Doesn't hurt that he is very articulate and takes pride in his work :)

Hey Hamood, thank you for taking the time to write a great review. Am glad we were able to get your furnace going again. Its important to have a warm home to come too. Thanks again Hamood and Stay warm. Tes

Fred from Woodbridge
Fred from Woodbridge
1 review Woodbridge, ON

Water filter change

I needed to renew the water filter in my fridge. I contacted the retailer, and was informed that the closest store where I could pick one up was in Niagara Falls!The rep gave me the option of placing an order by phone but it would take 2-3 business days to be delivered. I contacted TM Appliance and I got 2 filter delivered and installed in less than 24 hours. Great service!

Thanks Fred. Should you require anything else don't hesitate to call again. Tes

Looking for Appliance Repair pros in North York?