Vacu-Man

Reviews for Vacu-Man

Colin
Colin

Duct Cleaning

Was diligent, courteous. Seemed to have knowledge of his profession.
As I have never seen ducts cleaned other than with a vacuum I cannot comment on how effective it was

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review! We appreciate your feedback.

Kim in Toronto
Kim in Toronto
0 reviews Hamilton, ON

Dryer runs like new again

My dryer was taking forever to dry a load of clothes and I was worried that I would have to buy a new dryer, which I really can't afford. I got the dryer vent cleaned and now it's like I have a new dryer!

Hi Kim! Thanks for your feedback. We're so glad to have been able to help with your dryer issue. Have a great day!

Amine
Amine
0 reviews Milton, ON

Great duct cleaning

Ian showed right in time and got the job done in less than 2 hours. He did an amazing job cleaning the dryer vent which had a big nest. I highly recommend vacu-man

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us your feedback! We appreciate that you chose our company for your service needs and look forward to working with you in the future!

dm.spencer in Mississauga, Ontario CANADA
dm.spencer in Mississauga, Ontario CANADA
0 reviews Vancouver, BC

Great communication and pet-friendly

Very smooth transaction. Easy to arrange remotely because I live in Mississauga and the property I needed the ducts cleaned at was in Hamilton. Great communication and respectful of my tenants and their pets. Very friendly staff.

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us your feedback! We know you had a lot of options when selecting a duct cleaning company, and we appreciate that you gave us the opportunity to show our value letting us clean your ducts and furnace.

0 reviews Hamilton, ON

Amazing service!

My home had never gotten the ducts cleaned. I couldn’t believe how bad they were and what a tremendous difference it made! The air smells better and my furnace seems to be working a lot more efficiently. This will be a regular maintenance for my home going forward!

Thank you so much for the opportunity to demonstrate our commitment to great service! We look forward to working with you in the future.
Kim - Customer Service Representative
Vacu-Man

kathy in Ancaster
kathy in Ancaster
6 reviews Hamilton, ON

Vacuman - 5 Star Service

We contracted Vacu-man to clean the ducts in our house in May 2020. Chris and Jay arrive on time and provided "white glove" service from start to end. Their cleaning system where suction is applied centrally at the furnace minimizes dust/debris flow throughout the house. As a result there was very little cleanup on completion. As expected the procedure made a significant difference in the furnace efficiency and substantially increased airflow even in the furtherest registers from the furnace. Chris and Jay even helped us with adjusting the register dampers to better balance the heat distribution. All in all a great result with prompt, efficient, and professional service. Look no further than Vacu-man for your next duct cleaning project--highly recommend

Thank you so much for choosing VacuMan! We understand that there is a lot of choices out there for duct cleaning and we appreciate that you trusted us in your home!
Kim - Customer Service Representative
VacuMan

Flashcadillac327
Flashcadillac327
4 reviews Hamilton, ON

Duct cleaning

Lived in this house for 30 years. We knew we needed the ducts cleaned, Vacu-man services was recommended by a friend. I am so pleased with their work, fast efficient, clean and courteous. Best money I spent this year. Would highly recommend this service company to anyone!! And "YES" I made sure to thank my friend who recommended them. Now if I could only get those phone calls from second rate duct cleaning outfits to stop their untimely and annoying calls.

Thank you so much for your review, it is truly appreciated. Lynn

Joanne in Milton
Joanne in Milton
3 reviews Milton, ON

Ducts had never been cleaned! These guys fixed that!

We moved into a 45-year-old house and suspected the ducts had never been cleaned! Vacu-man was recommended to us by the guys who installed our fireplace. When I called them, they gave me a very straight-forward quote. Chris and Devon arrived within the window I was given and were very professional and friendly. They were great to explain what they were doing and confirmed that our ducts were in really bad shape. Everything was done in a couple of hours and they were very neat and tidy. I couldn't believe how clean their truck was! It was also a cold day, so they did everything they could to minimize the heat loss. I would highly recommend these guys to anyone in the Milton or Burlington area.

Thank you for letting us know how pleased you were, and we will definitely pass this on to Chris and Devin. Lynn/Vacu-Man

Cheryl Miller in Oakville
Cheryl Miller in Oakville

Duct Cleaning

I just had my ducts cleaned my Vacu-man. Right from the starting phone call with Lynn it has been a wonderful experience. The duct cleaners (Chris and Devon) arrived within the window I was given. They were polite, professional and very clean. They went out of there way to answer all my questions and did an absolutely fabulous job. I would recommend this company to anybody as I have had bad experiences before with other duct cleaning companies Might I also mention ladies the boys are not too hard on the eyes!!

Thank you for this response. It is always good to hear from our satisfied customers.

Stephen White from Burlington
Stephen White from Burlington
6 reviews Burlington, ON

Duct Cleaning

I contracted with Vacu-man to clean my ducts. They did an absolutely amazing job.

Not only did they clean each register individually, they cleaned they took apart the first, cleaned the insides, and cleaned the ducts in the crawlspace. They were at the house just under two hours, and did a very thorough job. Steve and Bruce were great to deal with…very thorough and professional. The quality of work performed was vastly superior to what I had experienced previously with another duct cleaning service.

i would not hesitate to recommend Vacu-man.

More about Vacu-Man

Vacu-Man Duct and Furnace is a 40 year old family run business focused on providing the best in duct and furnace cleaning for both commercial and residential customerrs.
Vacu-Man provides the best in quality and service as we have only been in business this long because of our repeat customers and the referrals offered by our customers.
Vacu-Man has fully licensed gas technicians allowing us to clean the duct from Vent to blower fan.

Call the experts and breathe easy knowing you hired the best!